Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Heros v. Villains

edited June 2012 in General
I am making a new WW rule set, this time featuring SK players themselves. However, there is a dilemma... We have lots of SK villains, but who would be SK heros? Any ideas?

Comments

• I'm a hero obviously
  • Just cause you're a dog cop doesn't make you a hero.
  • Can Caspian be the fool?
  • edited June 2012
  • eternias revenge
  • Cere4l
    Sephiroth
    Vindi
    Wybo
    Depressedland
    Crash
  • why do you need heroes, a bunch of villains and ordinairy players suffice...

the better question is what powers do you give them?
  • Dank could have the power to fabricate stories and make tin foil hats.
    And darkfort could have the power to make you ask him if he cares and sit on cannons!
  • Cant forget me i vote myself being the Jester/Clown/Psychopath lol :P
  • edited June 2012
    Cere4l
    Sephiroth
    Vindi
    Wybo
    Depressedland
    Crash
    Busted all of them except Vindi and Depressedland.
  • Batman would never kill(cheat) to fight crime.

You sir are no Batman.
  • edited June 2012
    In the Dark Knight he went in and tapped every single residents phone to spy on them. He is constantly acting without police sanctions and violating the law. Batman is a sociopath using weapons and force with no respect towards the law.

"a city-wide surveillance system created through high-frequency sonar signals captured from millions of cell phones, allowing Batman the power to visualize the locations of criminals throughout the fictional city of Gotham"
  • I am making a new WW rule set, this time featuring SK players themselves. However, there is a dilemma... We have lots of SK villains, but who would be SK heros? Any ideas?
    Please stick to the topic at hand who give a fly f#ck about Batman
  • Yea, and Lucius Fox has the terse but stark dialogue with Batman about the potential evils of such a system existing, even in the hands of the good.

By the way, how is such a system existing a form of cheating? It's not within the bounds of a "game."
  • If Batman can tap every single cell phone in the city I can put multis in every alliance. Same thing. B-)
  • I am making a new WW rule set, this time featuring SK players themselves. However, there is a dilemma... We have lots of SK villains, but who would be SK heros? Any ideas?
    Please stick to the topic at hand who give a fly f#ck about Batman
    Discussing the ethics of Batman is actually a pretty tame conversation compared to where we could be considering we were asked to praise and villainize members of our own playerbase.
  • I think Kesha should be The Joker I don't even think it's debatable.
  • If Batman can tap every single cell phone in the city I can put multis in every alliance. Same thing. B-)
    Batman doesn't go around to every citizen shouting "YER BAD AT FIGHTING CRIME I'M FIGHT CRIME I USE YOUR PHONE I'M DA BATMAN." And then not actually do anything to fight crime.
  • edited June 2012
    Batman doesn't go around to every citizen shouting "YER BAD AT FIGHTING CRIME I'M FIGHT CRIME I USE YOUR PHONE I'M DA BATMAN." And then not actually do anything to fight crime.
    Batman often fails to catch the criminal several times before he nabs the bad guy. He does things on his own time frame without regard to what the population feels about it. In fact they often turn against him.
  • WHATEVER I gotta take a shit and go to work.
  • try not to flush yourself down the toilet now
  • edited June 2012
    Just admit it I'm the only super hero around here ok. The rest of you are villains. I recommend you build some type of giant light to message me in your time of need since you're sure to keep screwing everything up.
  • Honestly, my peoples and I are the saviors of SK. I believe without us, the world would be a bit darker. We are the holy ones :)
  • didnt you multi during round 43 dank? even if it was to "fight back" the other bots in my eyes thats a villain move.

Villains:
    Kesha
    Dank
    Fepo
    Some douchy snake

Heros:
    Wouldnt have a clue lol

Other:
    Me :P
  • didnt you multi during round 43 dank? even if it was to "fight back" the other bots in my eyes thats a villain move.
    "Vigilante justice" is rationalized by the idea that adequate legal mechanisms for criminal punishment are either nonexistent or insufficient. Vigilantes typically see government as ineffective in enforcing the law; and such individuals often presume to justify their actions as fulfillment of the wishes of "the community".

Persons alleged to be "escaping the law" or "above the law" are sometimes the victims of vigilantism.

Vigilante behavior involves various degrees of violence. Vigilantes may assault targets verbally or physically or may vandalize property or actually kill individuals.
  • either way it failed miserably if i recall correctly lol

your not Batman your dank whatever that is
  • dank adjective - moist or humid; damp and, often, chilly: a dank cellar (a batcave).
  • dank adjective - moist or humid; damp and, often, chilly: a dank cellar (my mother's basement ).
  • So.....I'm curious to see this allstar cast
  • On a serious note ixta you should have everyone vote on their top 3 most respected players and the ones with the top votes(however many heros you want) can be the heroes.