Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a new Gaming Headset?

edited June 2012 in General
lol, i feel like a bot right now, but this is a really good deal if you are trying to save some money. Its legit, i use this website all of the time... Hopefully someone puts use to this.

http://1saleaday.com/

Turtle Beach headset should be right there on the front page. Great headsets. I use one myself.

Comments

• turtle beach are fucking shit as is any headset designed for a console

learn your audio faggot
  • lol, i use turtle beach headsets myself noob. Ive compared them to triton. When it comes to durability and comfort, turtle over takes triton any day. I couldnt tell you how much easier it makes my life when im running dead silence and pwning people.

Besides, who the fuck are you?
  • I got a pair of tritons for $50.
  • ive got a decent triton, i can use it on ps3/xbox or pc. that alone made it better than a Tb
  • edited June 2012
    http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DR-320DPV-RED-Audio-Headset/dp/B0049MOF42

I use this and wouldn't recommend it for anyone else except maybe Pie or other fathers. It does a great job and you can find it cheap. They are more durable than they look. What I like about it is that it doesn't block noise in the room. You can hear your wife and kids constantly asking you for things. This allows you to respond so that you can find some point in your dota match to run back to the shop perhaps die, run downstairs, and grab all of the crap they want. When my headphones block the atmosphere around me I've found that the asking continues unabated and after I don't respond all hell breaks loose. I like it for all the reasons it received a bad review.
  • You guys should write a book: How not to get laid.
  • Meh I dno...i just use my sennheiser hd25 which i use for on location shooting.
  • I stand by my turtle beach. It has saved my ass plenty of times. Hearing footsteps make all the difference.
  • pospos
    edited June 2012
    the moment you tried to justify your shitty headphones being good on an 'opinion' was the moment you lost all credibility

7.1 headset guys means i can hear all around the map. HAHA!