Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Kes

edited June 2012 in General
Please explain your countries actions:

Comments

• country's*
  • I have a feeling that their fashion designer seems to be a fan of the hunger games.
  • edited June 2012
    Checkerboard for the occult on the floor. Two gay robot boys singing. The symbol of the goat on their chests. Mini stepford mom chicks in the background. Guys being showered in jism and making a heart. Total lady gaga ripoff.
  • FYI :

These lads get more women than you guys will in a lifetime :) and they live in my hometown so they are legend !!

Long live the JEDWARD!!!!
  • They are gay arent they
  • R o f l hahaha
  • They are not, they are twins...
  • they deffo touch each other
  • edited June 2012
    When you do a google search after you type jedward it recommends gay as the next word. If you put that in it gets pretty deep Kes.
  • This is true. But not only are they gay,

"The 18-year-old twins, dubbed Jedward, were told to 'kiss each other' as randy revellers went mad at London's famous G-A-Y club.

it appears incest is on their to do list.
  • Checkerboard for the occult on the floor. Two gay robot boys singing. The symbol of the goat on their chests. Mini stepford mom chicks in the background. Guys being showered in jism and making a heart. Total lady gaga ripoff.
    Last line had me rolling on the floor Dank. You've still got it.
  • When you do a google search after you type jedward it recommends gay as the next word. If you put that in it gets pretty deep Kes.
    Definetly Deep Dank.

Gay or not these Kids get more Women than all of you put together -Even you sCI !
  • Lots of women Kes? According to their manager, they were celibate as of last fall.

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/873938-jedward-are-not-gay-or-autistic-their-manager-insists

Referring to the virgin pair’s celibacy, he insisted the duo are just following their idols The Jonas Brothers. ‘I don’t know if they’re overly religious, I think it’s just a conscious decision they made. They said they didn’t want sex before marriage. I think the boys live their life by these guys. They are really shy. I’m sure they do fancy girls but don’t like talking about sex as they’re probably aware that their granny is watching!’

yes, I'm sure they fancy girls! And you know the ladies just love the adult diaper look....

• I don't know who they are but if your famous it's a universal rule law even that you must be balls deep inside a groupie a majority of the time either that or snorting coke off their asses. No exceptions.
  • This was mildly ridiculous until I got to Ixta's diaper pic. FANTASTIC.
  • seems to me thats all their country is known for, and proud of, jedward lol
  • Is it just me or does Jedward sounds like an insult
  • But.. they got Street Cred by getting Vanilla Ice on Ice Ice Baby/Under Pressure song... Yes the girls who hang out with my 14 yr old boy have gotten Jedward fever, even here in Colorado. Those girlies need to stay away from my computer when I'm home or those Damn annoying twins' voice gets stuck in my head and no amount of Iron Maiden can seem to flush them out!!
  • edited June 2012
    http://www.in5d.com/tila-tequila-man-made-aliens.html

I don't know why, it shouldn't be anything but a drug induced blogging gone wrong, but somehow Tila's post seems relevant. There is no way to explain how Jedward even exists without mass brain washing. The new theme from the news is that homeless are zombies. I think the shit has officially hit the fan.
  • The hell is she goin on about?
  • edited June 2012
    It doesn't matter she's the only person that can make any sense of it let's just take her word for it and eat these guys.
  • seems to me thats all their country is known for, and proud of, jedward lol
    We are also very well known for our Guinness ...mmmmm Guinness !!!!!

and leprachauns :) and no flazer your not gettin me pot of Gold.