Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Minecraft PC

edited June 2012 in General
So i am working on setting up some minecraft tournaments. build tournaments and what not. If you guys are interested, send me a PM and i will give a link for the sign ups!

Comments

• I made that old thread, but really only pushed pvp, after some discussion with the guys i work on this with we are going to be offering a lot.

1v1 builds
    team builds
    pvp
    Free World - offering shops and what not.

A lot of exciting stuff on a brand new server we are going to launch very soon!
  • edited June 2012
    My cousin has minecraft running on my server, if you need a host I can probably hook you up since most non dedicated servers will kick you off even a VPS because it burns up quite a bit of memory to run.
  • We are already taken care of. Thanks though bean.
  • I own minecraft, played it a fair amount for a couples weeks there but work and whatnot sucked up some time. If we have some people playing it I'd probably do it.
  • yeh give me a headsup
  • awesome, any other takers?
  • Alright, so the server is up. The challenge site is ready for the applicants. So if you are still interested in putting your skills the test, send me a PM and ill get you all of the details.