Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gears of War..... 4

2»

Comments

• edited June 2012
    I learned my lesson with fable 2 about buying a game hoping it could relive something great :-p

only game companies that dont disappoint no matter what are atlus/ xseed, and thank god they arent north american companies, or they would be in EA's claws.
  • i agree with that <3 atlus ^_^
  • doubt anyone else even knows what kinda games they have :-p
  • was fable 2 ea? I agree though either way. Fable 1 was the tits, 2 sucked and 3 made me want to smash my head into the wall.
  • i am personally a huge fan of mass effect, i think ea did that right, hell im one of the few though that even enjoyed the ending
  • peter molyneux promised a lot of things in fable 1, all fell through. he promised more stuff in fable 2, all fell through, stopped caring then :-p
  • I didnt touch mass effect mainly due to getting the 360 then for tales of vesperia and lost odyssey, didn't have the money to get into that series, though I was planning on buying it, guess I was just too lazy to bother with a game I didnt feel safe with a guns rpg on a halo console :-p
  • lost odyssey ftw....also peter molyneux always makes stupid promises
  • hey prime its a decent game and it really works really well with the whole series up until the final mission
  • fable was so disappoint, makes me sad.

Lost Odyssey was solid, a bit hard to get into at times but i finally picked it up again. Reminiscent of FFX for me to be honest, in a good way though. Didn't think they made games like that anymore, good surprise.
  • only problem for lost odyssey was the 2 minute battles, every battle, not as bad as grandia 3 :-p
  • watch dogs numba won
  • Prime, I would encourage you play me3. Its really worth it. Even in its current state. As I understand the frustration towards the ending everyone has, it really is something I don't agree with. I think bio did a phenomenal job with it. I guess I just expected it turn towards that direction given what the entire premise of the truly was.

A story for you to shape the way you want it to be.