Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dank & The Great Punk Out

edited May 2012 in General
You have called me out and I am throwing it back at you. Do you have the balls? This wager is simple if I archive top 20 you have to take a picture holding a sign that says I am Dark Forts B*tch and am ready to receive the cannon.

Comments

• top 20? a down syndrome blind guy could do that. Also what do you have to do for him?
  • He can't.
  • hrm...I'd like to hear what you are putting up
  • This is a dumb wager. Sorry DF, we are in the top alliance, and it looks like the uni is afraid to move on us, so i think this round will end with us farming the uni. It should not be hard, considering the current mood of the universe, to rank top 20.
  • edited May 2012
    Dont give fuck bout yer sk score. Ill be kted by Kesha cuz unlike you I dont suck the cock.
  • Dank is scared.
  • edited May 2012
    Nobody but a fucking cock sucker would show up on a bot infested server making posts telling people what to do with their sectors and proclaiming top 20 if they weren't full on dick sucking. Nuff said.
  • You are the one who asked FC to get in your Moo Group, Kesha is your master now bow.
  • edited May 2012
    I asked them to join so I could get on there and find an exploit. Worst case scenario we could just slap you with the multis we made. I found it without making a single multi but it requires that I trash an entire service provided to thousands of users. At that point I pulled the plug. Things I do are too difficult for you to understand. That's the difference between a leader and a follower dick suck. I aint following him but it's pretty fucking obvious that you're not only following him but pretending to be him.
  • edited May 2012
    It really is a shame that this game is populated with people that don't see what you are doing and allow you to continue doing so. Honestly, you should be an automatic KT for it as there is zero doubt who has been fucking up the server.
  • we could wager how long each of us will last until the bots get to us and at what nw
  • dank take the bet, hes not asking you to finish top 20. just ask him what his end of the bet is
  • 99.9% of the time the top 5 is just players who are useless and are good at exploring. Thats all they can do, all the good players die in the first couple of wars cause they ACTUALLY give there KDs to there alliance, and also...exploring is boring. In the past 5 rounds there has only been 2 rounds where the #1 guy did anything in war at all. The round TB dominated, and last round. The 3 rounds in between was guys that hid behind there alliance and rarely made hits unless it was 100% safe with no chance of anyone really noticing. (such as being a top 10 prov and being like the 15-20th breaker)
  • Epic already has a 1.5mil lead...

Man I want a free ride for once I need to just hang with the whores and cheats one round so I can make bank in the top alliance.
  • Let me say that I have put my time and HOF in with every alliance I have been apart of. As a mysti I am not of the best offense yet, research must come first. But I will fight for my alliance like I always have. As for cheating, I have never cheated and have never been accused of cheating tho someone once said I was Fepo&Holo's Multi back in Teddy.
  • top 20? a down syndrome blind guy could do that. Also what do you have to do for him?
    Damn I dont have down syndrome...I cant make top 20 then. Darubian, you fit the bill.
  • Epic already has a 1.5mil lead...

Man I want a free ride for once I need to just hang with the whores and cheats one round so I can make bank in the top alliance.
    I will be the first to admit Kesha is rolling around in epic and his bot is running wild. But everyone seems to be so afraid of the multis at this point, well hell, G4 is just as used by any other alliance than us. The reason Epic has a 1.5 mil lead is because the rest of you spend your time looking for grabs in our alliance where we are focusing on growth.
  • I got the bot on my side and in my alliance. Got all the free time in the world. If I get top 20... lol stfu dorkfart.
  • edited May 2012
    double posts with this phone pissin me off
  • lol my KD is doing fine its just I always end up in the fun alliances not the whore alliances because I like fun people not whores. I'm just saying perhaps I should play a whore round just to see what it is like to get a totally free ride.
  • edited May 2012
    It can be a lot of fun my favorite round is still the one I had in Elysian. That was back when there were still enough people to put up a fight. Domination from the time the round starts is just killing this game.
  • That's one of the rounds you multi banged me out of newbie :P
  • Ahh the good old days. :-j
  • Dank just got challenged and shit his underwear :-))
  • edited May 2012
    I talked to DF on aim. He will not say where his kingdom is even at. Instead he wants to hide and I'm to take him and his friends word on it at the end. Not really sure how I'd crap my pants over DF being top 20, or why I would care at all. I used to land top 20 when thousands of people played and it wasn't a big deal then either. At least it gives me something to troll. Not sure what the big deal is with hiding either you can find me in 1:18 under the FC banner.