Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R50 Farming

13»

Comments

• Ok so the Uni finally agrees to kill Enders?
    Uni never agrees on anything.
  • Yes you do don't lie
    Ok so the Uni finally agrees to kill Enders?
    I don't agree with this post
  • Yes you do don't lie
    Ok so the Uni finally agrees to kill Enders?
    I don't agree with this post
    Prime is always the opposite to everyone. When we all like pussies, he likes dicks. When we get blowjobs, he gives blowjobs. When we hit KDs, he gets hit.
  • So now we bend the rules for Enders? Wow.....I mean I expected at least some ppl to stick to their own rules. Not use them when it is convenient and disregard them when it isnt good for them. I understand how you all work now. My SK really has gotten bad now. Controlled by people with their own self interests in mind instead of following their own rules. He broke the rules and needs to be KTed.
  • yea thats why this game dies so fast. clear cheats are protected by friends who AL. too small player base to kt own friends
    I gave up trying to enforce the rules years ago. Many many rounds I kted proven cheaters, Clear proof of interaction, Ip matching, Multiple accounts etc. But their Alliance Refused to allow me to kt them. So I kted them anyways and got kted for my troubles.

People have to know that you wont let them get away with it even if you die to stop them.