Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xFCx supports this game

edited April 2012 in General
Every two months I renew this account and rarely even play this game. The next time you see someone telling me that I should not be posting or that I ruin the game keep that in mind. Some of you may feel entitled to be here but other people are paying the bills to keep this game here. I don't ask for anything and neither do most of the others doing this. It's just our way of giving back to the community. It would be nice if some of these vocal haters of the games problems would put their money where their mouth is. I made a thread about buying BCart beer this round early in the last and as usual I payed up. That dude hasn't ever done a damn thing but ignore every message I've ever sent him, but I pay him this respect for keeping the game up. If there is a game ending problem he solves it. Kesha isn't the end of the world you can still play this game. The internet wouldn't be the same if I couldn't troll SK forums.

Thank you for supporting Star Kingdoms with the purchase of a premium entitlement. Please check your E-Mail for further instructions.

Go get some beer BCart. Much love.