Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If Kesha Tries to Multi again..

edited April 2012 in General
Why doesn't BCart IPBan him?

Comments

• then all he has to do is change the server he is hosting his bot on and bam new IP. ive been banned for calling him a cunt before today. The truth must of hurt the cartman.

CUNT
  • both of you take your heads for a shit please. his multies will prolly be bigger than your mains. Be more realistic and stop dreaming
  • mission i dont know how new you are to this game but im guessing not very. Trust me when i say this, you will not stand a chance. Next rd is completely fucked and you will beable to do nothing to stop it
  • Kesha's bot builds better KD's then 95% of the players that play now.

• Kesha, grow a pair you whore and disable the bot for a round. For fuck sake, its round 50, let some of us old timers at least enjoy what's left of this game and celebrate its pathetic existence. You have made your point, quit acting like a twat.
  • Kesha doesn't have a point. Kesha is simply now trying to ruin the game - hence all the names she's been called (and deservedly so).
  • It's really sad this should be a exciting round but the more I hear and read....As much as I would like Kesha to take the round off and not run 50-100 bots he won't and I do not think lowering ourselves to ask him to is the asnwer either.

Even though we wish he would stop ruining a dying game that is quite fun for some people still and would like what seems to be a even playing field. Kesha=Ego Trip and ruiner of rounds, why else would this person want to ruin a game that even Kesha has said is dying. Just don't get why someone would want to hasten a games death, would make more sense just to quit instead of investing time into it..
  • Bwahahaha, Prime wins this thread.
  • Bwahahaha, Prime wins this thread.
    Quit sucking his cock dickweed.
  • Oh, AHAHAHAHAHA. I see what you did there. You took what I said to you and turned it around on me. Funny, are hilarious. If only I could be as funny as you...

Fag, don't you have a cock to gobble?
  • first look and see how many are there if to much delete account if not kill em all ^^
    Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation. Use punctuation.
  • Oh Really? And BTW I ment broad span ip ban..
  • Oh, AHAHAHAHAHA. I see what you did there. You took what I said to you and turned it around on me. Funny, are hilarious. If only I could be as funny as you...

Fag, don't you have a cock to gobble?
    Nah you ate them all up dick.