Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

~~ Round 50 Alliances ~~

edited April 2012 in General
If you are planning to make an alliance for the big five o, Post all of your information here so everyone who visits the PFs can see and be notified of what to check out for, for the big round!

Alliance name:
Alliance information:

Alliance leader(s):

----

Alliances:
Not Sure which name we want to use but...

OldSkool or (TravelerMoss Show)
Looking for a group of people who want and alliance ran the correct way and the old school way.. Missile Teams, Probe Teams, Etc.. we will have it and we will keep the show Rocking.

AL Darkmoss
VAL TravelersRest
Alliance: Resonance
AL: LuXTheReaper

Alliance Info: If you have ever been in any of my alliances, you know what to expect. To those that don't, then why dont you find out :)

Comments

• Not Sure which name we want to use but...

OldSkool or (TravelerMoss Show)
    Looking for a group of people who want and alliance ran the correct way and the old school way.. Missile Teams, Probe Teams, Etc.. we will have it and we will keep the show Rocking.

AL Darkmoss
    VAL TravelersRest
    The Wood Ducks

Things/people we hate:
    Amog
    Turtles
    Liths
    Xozx

Things/people we love:
    Conman
    Tyrsis
    Aid Abuse

Leaders:
    Pos
    Neg
    Dog

Apply over AIM
  • Looking for a group of people who want and alliance ran the correct way and the old school way.. Missile Teams, Probe Teams, Etc.. we will have it and we will keep the show Rocking.
    no you wont and youll get fucking caved if you do

• Alliance Name: Hihaters>Neg

Alliance Info: Only rules are to rage quit after taking a hit, then posting faggy half naked picture of yourself in the PFs.

Alliance Leaders: Hihaters
  • Alliance Name : SK SUCKS

Alliance info: only good peeps allowed. if your sector doesn't have most of the top 100 in it, u get le boot. play to destroy it allllllll
    ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    and wreck havoc....
    HAVOCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    DESTROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

alliance leader: walls. or nobody
  • edited April 2012
    both, Ill update the OP with all alliances and such a bit later and every so often

just say if its S2 if it is so Ill know
  • Looking for a group of people who want and alliance ran the correct way and the old school way.. Missile Teams, Probe Teams, Etc.. we will have it and we will keep the show Rocking.
    no you wont and youll get fucking caved if you do

Explain your faulty reasoning?
  • Figured I'd bring back Arbites
  • Lux, I'd rather have a Super Cereal. Sup Squirrel.
  • I kill super cereals, one bowl at a time.
  • edited April 2012
    Sure.

WiIl play it by ear, if I'm slow at work Ill convince my sector to roll with something we decide to make. No interest in half assing it :-p if I have time to play, I'll put some time in.
    Screw the politics that have been present in a few of the past rounds, people making "rules" instead of using action.

Alliance Name: To be decided
    Leaders: Same n00bs as always
  • I thought about making an alliance with OID. Not sure yet tho
  • I'm out, I got a lot more to learn.. plus I hate all the PMs and aim.
  • someone say Source yet?
  • Alliance Name: Lews
    AL: Lews
    Sectors: Lews

• Things/people we love:
    Conman
    Tyrsis
    Aid Abuse

Aid abuse? lucky you guys like that as you will be in trouble mode quite often
    :-D

• Things/people we love:
    Conman
    Tyrsis
    Aid Abuse

They're used to being in trouble mode.
  • Echos's.. wasnt that Biohazzard's alliance name? I'm pretty sure because I was VAL lol
  • Well Echo's did kick ass when I was last in it.. #1 ALLIANCE of course.
  • eh idc, i used it last and we kicked ass
    That was a good round I took a like 3 or 4 alliance to the top and still came out in first even with my top sector leaving to make a hit before round end lol, it was like a 30m sector i think. We were at war either with each other or side by side almost all round HAHAHA small round that was :(

Rank Alliance Name Total Networth Average Networth
    1 Dominion 184,005,145 20,445,016
    2 Echoes 154,028,938 15,402,893

• Things/people we love:
    Conman
    Tyrsis
    Aid Abuse

They're used to being in trouble mode.
    You swore at me in the other thread. I'm putting you in the trouble mode chair.
    Ass
  • updated
  • Anybody who wants a Medsized but active KD can contact me. I'll probably be dead before round end anyway so I'll have plenty of time to contemplate my next KD (chocolate chip with caramel and rainbow sprinkles, oh, mmm, mmmmm)
  • Anyone need a probefarm? I'll hardly log on unless you text me and tell me to probe someone.
  • edited April 2012
    double post
  • edited April 2012
    Alliance name: Kill Flazer

Alliance information: We exist to find and hunt down the war criminal flazer. We are judge and jury, and will stop at nothing until his location is found, and his head stuck on a pike outside the palace. Then we'll do a little finger wave at it.

Alliance leader(s): While our organization is announcing itself to the public, the existence of a leader, is not known. The organization's goal is only to kill flazer. Once he is discovered, those involved will know it is time and will take action, no word from a leader required

• Scratch my alliance.

Not wasting any time playing in a bot round.

Good luck everyone.
  • Oh goodie! Pre round drama! I miss this! Fuck you guys!

*breaks out a dildo covered in sandpaper*

Who's first noobs?
  • I will AL next round with the usual Dogtown activity level. message me about it and I might get back to you. don't hold your breath
  • I will AL next round with the usual Dogtown activity level. message me about it and I might get back to you. don't hold your breath
    Don't try to steal my modus operandi.