Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join Discord channel and meet some SK vets

Hi everyone,

I want to welcome you to join Discord channel at
https://discord.gg/rZcTkmh

There are a few SK vets who are playing SKlone.net. This is basically SK version before sector states and honor system introduced.
I have personal motivation and full access to game code base, and a few things have been improved since then.

If you're still willing to build a few tanks and not to get abused by some child with bunch of multies, sklone.net might be worth to consider.

Anyways, join Discord (https://discord.gg/rZcTkmh) and let's have a chat there ;-)

Few key ideas behind SKlone.net:
* Do not go too far from original SK concept.
* Community first!
* Open source its code, so anybody can take over if some game admin quits.

Yes, I am real Omni, and yes, I am working together with Dank to get some SK community back ;-)

Comments

• edited October 29

It's been a fun project and there are still some issues but it's stable and ready to play. We need more people to populate it so that we can focus on specific gameplay aspects and tweak things along the way. There is much irony in this group of administrators now working together. It's so crazy that it actually makes sense.

Players now have a choice. Enjoy SK with limited administration or come to the klone where we will actively remove cheaters. The goal is to live in symbiosis with SK, not to take its place. If you want to break the rules choose wisely, because we will for sure ban you.

• At this point, there can't possibly be a decent enough playerbase. I just can't be bothered with this kind of game anymore. I was always too busy to play, but I did anyway. But now I have just gone so long without it because the state it became. I guess you could say the addiction I had has gone. Goodluck with it.

• It ticks every 30 minutes and the rounds are only a month long. We tweak the formula based on feedback. There are still enough players to have some fun. We wouldn't have done this otherwise. People kept coming back no matter how ridiculous trying to play became so here we are. We got you fam.

• edited November 7

Sweet, gonna give this a go. The mere fact Omni and Dank are together on something means it has to be legit

• Omg you guys are still alive?

• We are reborn, come on over we need more food.