Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seriously which scrub is running the farms?

McEgg 1:19
Dynamic n Killer Kuti 1:18
High and asshole in 1:17
Filled with Poo 1:2
RT go 1:3

All shitbag KIngdoms and all high probes... Totally making RO look like the culprits but tbh I never seen Roi or Dobrota as the cheating kind... Daniel this your doing? I mean I wouldnt put it past your cheating scrub ass

Comments

• Not surprised. They can’t conpete so might as well cheat right?

• Dynamic, High and Asshole are original kds , and I'm pretty certain different people . The rest are late creations and have always looked like possible multis (or maybe 2nd kds) .

• Dynamic, high, asshole is arsoning with the others so I wanna know wtf. If it's recreated to help your boys tag up so at least it's not looking like cheaters lol

• RT go 1:3 changed his vote to take SL from me lol definitely points to RO

• Its hilarious Dynamic said these twats are helping RO bc we bullied them... I'm sorry wasn't it RO KTing the tops? Also these numb nuts dont realize we targeted the last few bc of all the arsons

So essentially they got Brota, Roi and Cumi smashed on for zero reason

• Hell and little asshole were involved in our initial fight from the start. They belong to someone in xROx. They were kidnapping even when official RO kds were not.

• talked with 1 of RO's and he said only ROs left are dobrota, cumi, roi and nobody, said he had no idea of those kds. i guess they have just teamed up with some randoms or so on.

• such dedication to their cause

• Yeah they're definitely not individual ppl... Pure farms and shit bag players

• 09:13:51 Our kingdom Carmello Drama (1:15) bravely defended against DYNAMIC (1:18) and was victorious.
    April 12, 09:29:14 Our kingdom Carmello Drama (1:15) bravely defended against Universal Soldier (1:18) and was victorious.
    April 12, 09:39:19 Our kingdom Carmello Drama (1:15) bravely defended against High (1:17) and was victorious.
    April 12, 09:57:03 Our kingdom Carmello Drama (1:15) bravely defended against Killer cuti (1:18) and was victorious.
    April 12, 09:59:03 Our kingdom Carmello Drama (1:15) bravely defended against the little asshole (1:17) and was victorious.
    April 12, 10:30:09 Our kingdom Carmello Drama (1:15) bravely defended against McEGG (1:19) and was victorious.
    April 12, 10:46:33 Our kingdom Carmello Drama (1:15) bravely defended against RT Go (1:3) and was victorious.
    April 12, 10:58:27 Our kingdom Carmello Drama (1:15) bravely defended against Da BAT MAN (1:7) and was victorious.
    April 12, 11:07:28 Our kingdom Carmello Drama (1:15) bravely defended against Filled with Poooo (1:2) and lost 5,360 planets.

Don't forget the 300k plus probes suicided to make me powerless bc after two weeks of Arsons and sabos they couldn't once get me powerless... Pathetic faggots

• Same thing RO did to me.

• April 12, 18:00:16 Forces from Killer cuti (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 399 soldiers, 62 laser troopers, 17,776 laser dragoons, and 1,885 tanks.
    April 12, 18:11:34 Forces from Da BAT MAN (1:7) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 239 soldiers, 39 laser troopers, 9,691 laser dragoons, and 1,050 tanks.
    April 12, 18:11:47 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from Da BAT MAN (1:7). They sent a total of 40 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 160 planets and 12,844 population.
    April 12, 18:17:13 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from Killer cuti (1:18). They sent a total of 107 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 384 planets and 14,802 population.

• Haha yeah Jammy... Totally "legit players"

• wait greg didn't you have an other KD before and that is now your second or do i mix up something here ?

• Roi - Greg runs multiple accounts
    He got what he deserved in the end
    A very poor player and a even worse chef

Hopefully he learnt his lesson not to multi

• Hahaha yeah I run multiple accounts... Don't you know I have like 89 right now

I have never multied or had more than one account at a time and Fuck face troll knows that... Talking about terrible, how bad did it hurt when your POS trash built DW got ran the fuck over?