Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, Barri, Riley, Sped and Cam

edited November 2017 in General
This isn't the crap we stand behind, I enjoy the shit talking but generally as players I respect you trash aside. If we don't actually do something about this the game will legitimately be dead, maybe for the better. We can't kill the bot so no point trying but let's atleast fuck up the low life's taking advantage of it.

Truce? Then back to hammering on each other?

Comments

• :O uh oh a truce among frenamies!!
  • Me and riley are pretty fukin useless this round but greg knows where I am

Give me a couple weeks and ill do somethin useful when u need it haha
  • This feels so wrong yet so right.....i wish cade were here for this !!!
  • When i said do not touch Land Fiend then you guys shouldn’t touch him.

Burn Baby Burn (1:7) & Faust (1:3) be prepare for it.
  • I have not touched anyone .....yet ^_^
  • November 28, 16:28:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BreakingBad (1:17)
    November 28, 16:33:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 16:53:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 16:54:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 17:00:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Faust (1:3)
    November 28, 17:00:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 17:01:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Faust (1:3)
    November 28, 17:01:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Faust (1:3)
    November 28, 17:01:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 17:04:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 17:05:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Bill Clinton (1:12)
    November 28, 17:05:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 29 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:05:40 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 27 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:05:43 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 26 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:05:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 24 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:05:49 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 23 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:05:52 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 22 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:05:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 21 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:28:31 Forces from Yellow School Bus (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 916 laser dragoons, and 670 tanks.
    November 28, 17:30:34 Forces from Mercedes Man (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 952 laser dragoons, and 707 tanks.
    November 28, 17:32:41 Forces from Wasted Years (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 684 laser dragoons, and 481 tanks.
    November 28, 17:37:16 Forces from Trippin in Paris (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,664 laser dragoons, and 1,178 tanks.
    November 28, 17:37:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 20 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:38:02 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 19 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:38:06 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 18 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 17:38:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trippin in Paris (1:15)
    November 28, 17:38:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Yellow School Bus (1:13)
    November 28, 17:39:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Yellow School Bus (1:13)
    November 28, 17:39:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Yellow School Bus (1:13)
    November 28, 17:39:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 17:39:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 138,177 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    November 28, 18:12:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 18:12:36 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 18 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 28, 18:12:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mercedes Man (1:13)
    November 28, 18:12:44 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 17 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
  • November 28, 18:12:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mercedes Man (1:13)
    November 28, 18:15:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Wasted Years (1:10)
    November 28, 18:15:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Wasted Years (1:10)
    November 28, 18:15:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 18:15:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Wasted Years (1:10)
    November 28, 18:15:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Wasted Years (1:10)
    November 28, 18:17:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 18:17:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Burn Baby Burn (1:7)
    November 28, 18:17:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 18:21:22 Forces from Burn Baby Burn (1:7) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 995 planets, 270 platinum, 7,096 civilians, 0 energy, and 132 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,546 laser dragoons, and 1,753 tanks.
    November 28, 18:25:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 28, 18:27:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Burn Baby Burn (1:7)
    November 28, 18:28:57 Forces from Faust (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 851 planets, 231 platinum, 6,067 civilians, 0 energy, and 165 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,372 laser dragoons, and 1,347 tanks.

All this evidence from Land Fiend news. Don’t tell me Baby Burn and Faust is innocent.
  • November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against GTR35 (2:18) and was victorious.
    November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against Sabah (1:9) and was victorious.
    November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against Build for Speed (1:13) and was victorious.
    November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against GTR38 (2:12) and was victorious.
    November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against Foxxy (1:4) and was victorious.
    November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against GTR39 (2:4) and was victorious.
    November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against GTR40 (2:4) and was victorious.
    November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against Oink Oink (1:9) and lost 910 planets.
    November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against Google Playstore (1:7) and lost 910 planets.
    November 28, 16:15:10 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against Apple Store (1:9) and was victorious.

November 28, 16:16:09 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against Land Fiend (1:19) and lost 655 planets.
    November 28, 16:16:17 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against Land Fiend (1:19) and lost 563 planets.
    November 28, 16:16:17 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 28, 16:16:29 Our kingdom Number 1 (1:3) bravely defended against Land Fiend (1:19) and lost 485 planets.

By your very rules if faust and burn deserve to die then so does fiend.
  • You do realize that you killed off Number 1 for unfair reasons and he is likely one of them. So as a group they like decided to ruin land fiend because he is a greedy fuck and took advantage of the situation. Land fiend is likely you Civic.

I already voiced my opinion in chat as Sorry Not Sorry. I have explored, taken a hit for being fat and kept a good robbing pace all game. Yet you give kds like this advantage over me. What game is this Civic? Any kd that hits after you ruining someone is free land in my book, you simply targetted a kd in a group and they fought back against fiend aka you.
  • If he comes back with bots after this round. I will release mine to the public. I doubt I will play again anyway.
  • Releasing it won't help anyone.
  • Well said barri
  • @robtomo message me on discord
  • Releasing it won't help anyone.
    Nope but it will be fun :) sk will finally be dealt is death blow
  • I never know where anyone is except for the person that I group with every round, haha
  • I always miss all the fun! Wait why is #1 dead and why is Land Fiend not dead?! I dislike you Civic.... a lot but to bot someone down, stop to let someone grab 3x for max land, then continue to kill that KD? Maybe if you left the person with no defense for 5-6 ticks for everyone to feed on.... maybe but even this is low for your GarbageBoy aass
  • Seems to me like you own some of these KDs acting like someone else just to try and become the #1 KD which wouldn’t surprise me :)) I’m so rolling Land Fiend hoping it’s your crappy KD.
  • Also, it's quite pointless to fight against a bot owner and their bots, no matter who the bot owner is. Bots and cheaters have always existed ever since I started playing this game back in middle school (remember when clicking was a thing, people coming out of newbie - a 72hr newbie, mind you - over 100k nw?). This shouldn't be anything new to anyone. It's just something that you come to expect and deal with. I never understood people complaining about bots or farmers because it's really just the norm of SK. That doesn't change the fact that it sucks, sure, but that's just the nature of the game.

As far as the game being dead, it's been dead for several, several years. The bot owners suck, but it's Bcarts fault for not giving a damn, for not selling the game to someone who cares or appointing a mod to take care of these things. The bots will probably always be here. Farmers will always be here. Sign up, build your KD, attack some people, have some fun, kill some time, probably die, and come back next round. This game is simply a time-killer for people at work or school. Don't take it so seriously. I don't have any problems with anyone. I have no feelings of vengeance towards anybody here. I enjoy playing this game no matter what happens each round. Maybe one day, Bcart will come back and actually moderate or someone will take over and turn this game around.
  • Actually to be honest games been dead for awhile but the bots were so bad. Just kinda like back ground noise. Cunts cheat n multi and people.would get botted and multid but you still had a decent chance of having some fun.
    Now bots are just killing fkers everyday for made up bullshjt reasons and civic is bragging about how most of his bots are in the top 100.
  • edited November 2017
    If he comes back with bots after this round. I will release mine to the public. I doubt I will play again anyway.
    BOT-WARS!!.. We could have 20 Gals again :D
    <):)
  • @dae dont jelly. You are not in the list of top100. Lol..
    Nope your right im not in the top 100 list.. im in the top 10
    Do you think that i will trust you porky?

Do you think i give a shit

Do you think i give a shit
    Yes you are.
  • Nope. Sorry to disappoint, but i have far better things to think about.
  • And legitimately i am in the top 10 so suck it pindickasaurus
  • Civic you can't keep your word for even a few days.

The KD you gave me you took back, fucking cunt.

Can't even count to 24 either.

• looks like another one of civic's clowns got rolled out today

• Rolled over by a CHOOOOO CHOOOOO TRAIN! Haha