Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What makes you AT?

edited November 2017 in General
I know that this has been discussed a zillion times, but, with the multi owners claim of killing anti-turtles, I wanted to know what constitutes an AT? To me, just because you have more offense than defense, that’s not a crime or deserving of death. Now, if you had 25k goons on 3k tank d, that’s anti-turtle. If you have 15k tank defense and 16k tank offense in goons, to me, just because you have more offense than defense, that shouldn’t make you anti-turtle and deserving to die. How many times breaking yourself makes you anti-turtle? If you have double offense than you do defense? Triple? I just wanted more of an opinion from everyone, including the bot owner threatening to kill anti-turtles. Plus, I had to work today and it’s slow.

Comments

• fuck the police
  • This dumb fuck don't have rules cam... Just a little dicked pussy killing ppl bc he's pure shit and is butt hurt he got ran the fuck over
  • AT is being able to break yourself 2x.

So if you have 1k tank defence, but 2k tank offence that AT.

But AT isn't cheating, it's a risk.
  • Why does it matter?

What if no one can break me, but I can break myself 3x? 5x? 10x?
  • edited November 2017
    Your breath smells like halitosis, relax with your epic building skills
  • edited November 2017
    AT is being able to break yourself 2x.

So why did sped and Number 2 get multid for it? It’s not against any rules. I want to know what makes it such a big deal? If you’re heavy offense but not enough defense, then once people start grabbing you, you’ll be screwed anyway. Being “anti-turtle” may deserve being KTd by a sector or alliance, but I don’t think being multi’d is the appropriate action. Again, I’m real curious to hear the multi owners response to this.
  • edited November 2017
    AT is being able to break yourself 2x.

So why did sped and Number 2 get multid for it? It’s not against any rules. I want to know what makes it such a big deal? If you’re heavy offense but not enough defense, then once people start grabbing you, you’ll be screwed anyway. Being “anti-turtle” may deserve being KTd by a sector or alliance, but I don’t think being multi’d is the appropriate action. Again, I’m real curious to hear the multi owners response to this.
    Well Civic is looking for xMGx players so he is lying while trying to justify killing ppl way better than he is... Bottom line he's a butt hurt pussy ..

I was Number2 and despite what Dankula says I was NOT a AT I was almost 50/50 at best but it took just as many goons to break me as it did dank WITHOUT his Terra op buff on defense so I was a proper built DW. I don't care about being multied I'm used to it, I just had to set Dankula straight on his bullshit accusations. I did NOT and still do NOT know who super dry is (second hitter) or his group mate Larissa. Tbh I don't give a fuck

@civic I heard you saying I went against you last round despite the fact I was Viscerion in your sector, died and never touched you.. I suppose you mean I called what you do faggot bullshit and hey that's just the truth mother fucker. You have no skills in gaming obviously and even cheating you're sad as fuck... Hahahaha chump bitch
  • Being an AT was always a risk and was a player made rule just like bashing. Now Civic is just trying to play god while waiting for our group to show ourselves. Even if he kills us he’s going to ruin everyone else’s round too and make what ever rules he wants to. I say play the way you want and hope you at least enjoy yourself doing it.
  • can we all just agree that the reign of lord darius as the ultimate enemy was far superior to these botting assclowns
  • can we have ea back so we can all just run offence and repeated rape each other while omni turtles to win?
  • can we all just agree that the reign of lord darius as the ultimate enemy was far superior to these botting assclowns
    can we have ea back so we can all just run offence and repeated rape each other while omni turtles to win?

Yes to both lol
    can we have ea back so we can all just run offence and repeated rape each other while omni turtles to win?

Yes to both lol
    X1000
  • I think AT has become worse simply because the playerbase is too small to kill anyone off. So ATs don't die and can just keep causing problems for others. Nobody gives a shit, Lovsan admitted to multing me last round with his dws and even Rob let his main live.
  • I think AT has become worse simply because the playerbase is too small to kill anyone off. So ATs don't die and can just keep causing problems for others. Nobody gives a shit, Lovsan admitted to multing me last round with his dws and even Rob let his main live.

rob killed it! what do you mean?
  • He didn't while I was alive. He killed off his multis after they had ruined me. A week or more has passed before our conflict and he hadn't been touched. We then targetted Moon and then the non Rob bots killed us off.
  • Non Rob bots = my dw bots?
  • edited November 2017
    When we start eating them. That's when they are AT.
  • still finished #1 in land :D
  • still finished #1 in land :D

You hardly deserved it lovsan , you are a poor player.
  • Says the guy who had Rob carry him to a rank 1 finish the round prior.
    he means last round
  • edited November 2017
    still finished #1 in land :D
    You hardly deserved it lovsan , you are a poor player.
    poor player? i can play better than you.

and before rob killed smellz, i had rank 1 and rank3 kds, and rank 4 kd was also made by me but given away, and no, i didnt farm, bank farm. i just kept robbing robs kds and grab his kds, not a big archievment in a round like that tho.
    he means last round
    they were zammys bots.