Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You guys 'member when i was the best AL ever?

edited November 2017 in General
Also, my old user name and my precious post count are gone :( my precious, precious e-peen :'(

Comments

• 1 post... Pffft PF multi
  • Name of the alliance?
  • Apathy, the only alliance to ever live up to its name lol
  • dammit!

checks out...
  • dammit!

checks out...
    IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • I am top boy when it comes to alliance leader
    Only a few have the guts to admit
  • edited November 2017
    Errr... Edit... Replace "the guts to admit" with "my balls in their hands admit it"
    Only time I ever saw you with an effective alliance is when you had multis or bots helping you out. No hate, just the truth.
    Only time I ever saw you with an effective alliance is when you had multis or bots helping you out. No hate, just the truth.
    +1
    Kes hands down. Dude was effect as shit and always put alliance 1st. Plus everyone trusted him cos he wasnt a shift cunt
  • edited November 2017
    I am top boy when it comes to alliance leader
    Kes hands down. Dude was effect as shit and always put alliance 1st. Plus everyone trusted him cos he wasnt a shift cunt
    +1
    Commanded respect, without needing to blow his own trumpet every chance he got. Like some
    +1
    Commanded respect, without needing to blow his own trumpet every chance he got. Like some
    ye i hate ppl like that tbh

darius#1
  • We have gotten away from the original subject of how great i was/am....
  • edited November 2017
    I am top boy when it comes to alliance leader
    +1
    ye i hate ppl like that tbh

darius#1
    Hahaha calm down Sephiroth! :P
  • Clearly I was the best AL ever [TheUniverse] was the best alliance to ever exist
  • I've had fun being an AL before [Folklore] [TomWaits] [Sweetwater] but I think I shine as a war general, or at least I did when there were enough players for that to really matter.

I will say I had a lot of fun as Viva's war general before, say what you will about him but he does have a way to create fun out of boredom.
  • edited November 2017
    Definetly the combo of Leigh and Neal. Loyalty, structure, leadership, and skill. LuminatX and DragonZ had it all and always put fear in the Uni when we declared war! May not have ranked #1 every round but that’s because we never backed down.

Cheers to the old days!
  • Definetly the combo of Leigh and Neal. Loyalty, structure, leadership, and skill.
    ^^
  • This seems all to familiar

• I don't know how but every one of my alliances ended up with everyone killing each other and disbanding.... +1 that neal and kes were the best though

• TrainingBra for life

• holy crap its lynog

• Must be fake! Carl don’t love us anymore.

• Probably got hacked... ;-)

• Manifesto ftw