Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who made these new bots?

edited September 2017 in General
Stoplieingmoon??

I shall assume they're free land. And everyone shall target them.

Comments

• His usual diversion tactics to imply it isn't him.
  • edited September 2017
    Those are mine. Yes they're free land. Gonna try to boost to 1000 bsgids before next round to eliminate Moon and his bots.
  • Hazza are you implying you are not able to hit the bigger bots yet?
  • A strong grasp of the obvious just doesn't apply to some people
    Think you mean most people hahahha
    Think you mean most people hahahha
    QFT
  • Hazza you're one of a kind
  • nah I'm the same asshole bot that I always was
  • Yeah i know i am a bit slow but who are running the bots this round?
    Is the Mystical bots one owner and then the dw & tf bots another?
  • Most are ran by Civic. Just another worthless piece of meat sitting in front of a PC yanking his wang while killing all of us with his crappy KDs because he can’t build one if his life depended on it. Hence why we refer to him as “GarbageBoy”.
  • I heard one of them killed TJ and chef Greg

Surely he can't be blamed for that
  • I heard one of them killed TJ and chef Greg

Surely he can't be blamed for that
    LOL oh look pussy ass Daniel licking another bot owners asshole... You are such a pathetic little faggot! I wouldnt be surprised if its you who owns the bot, probably begged rob and bought his! hahaha fucking cheat your ass off and still cant build decent KDs.. smfh Garbage
  • LoL.. Hi guys! Please identify yourself so that I can say halo to you ingame.
  • TJ is a fag so it is deserved lol
  • Barricade i strongly agree with you.

I'm still alive and well.. I'm a fag? How about that time you asked Riley to fight me in person because you're a pussy ass loser get a life bud..
  • Barricade i love dicks in my mouth
  • moonlight September 28
    you know the funny part
    we really did not own them

but i am placing an order for a bot with my developer as we speak
  • @robtomo Send me a message
  • Barricade i strongly agree with you.
    You own the bot GarbageBoy so you get to do the work and find us.
  • I dont like to say this but i take rob's bot over this other one anyday.
    If you hit the wrong kd now and dont know if it is a bot you get killed .

I'm still alive and well.. I'm a fag? How about that time you asked Riley to fight me in person because you're a pussy ass loser get a life bud..
    lmao

I dont remember this even happening, but if it did and you took that as a serious request just lol

lmao

I dont remember this even happening, but if it did and you took that as a serious request just lol

Never took it seriously. We had a good laugh about it, either way tell your boy Barry to get off my nuts.. Happy Thanksgiving
  • @mrelm, pm me your kd name if you are not a part of them. I will check my kill list to avoid killing you. My aim for this round is to rip off tj rico chef and the gang.
  • @mrelm, pm me your kd name if you are not a part of them. I will check my kill list to avoid killing you. My aim for this round is to rip off tj rico chef and the gang.
    You already killed me you dumb fucktard.. No fucks given I can sleep and live life until i play again... You cant compete with me on a fair level so honestly you cant phase me! Bcart dont give a flying fuck so why should I?

I will however be dropping negative feedback on his Godaddy account non stop until he scans your bots bc we all know he dont like his image being fucked with. Get a life dude. seriously you got major issues
  • @hikaruu i can take it here i will not pm you. I am not part of anything i play alone as usual, 99% sure im not on any list but if i am then kill me.
  • @chefgreg bla bla bla.. why should i compete with you when you can gether all your fucktard friends to kill me?
  • Never took it seriously, but this brought it up...right. It wasn't serious, it was just for some laughs in chat.
  • Never took it seriously, but this brought it up...right. It wasn't serious, it was just for some laughs in chat.
    You can ask yourself if anyone took it seriously.. either way you're still a pussy that gets wet at the thought of me so what's your point?
  • What a fucking loser you are Civic. Killed me for no reason, and can't even keep his word on giving me 24 hours to "fix my defense".

A) No one could break me safely without being broken back.
    B) You gave me 10 hours to "fix my defense" out of 24, go back to school and learn to count.
    C) You have no idea what "AT" means.