Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So.. who was who last round. (End NW thread...)

edited August 2017 in General
I was Spanish señorita. 125 wins, 3 losses. Finished 6th (6th as people above me either suicided, were killed, or just quit...)

Name: Sir Spain

Land: 48,956
Networth: 18,730,399
Honor: 2,838
Money: 25,568,144
Power: 0
Population: 298,547

MA Protection: 0%
Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness

Soldiers: 19,939
Troopers: 0
Dragoons: 631,722
Fighters: 0
Laser Troopers: 16,800
Laser Dragoons: 525,000

Tanks: 211,661
Tactical Fighters: 66,000
Scientists: 161,000
Probes: 253,567

Comments

• oh I shouldve rolled you way more lmao
  • Hmm I was every kingdom from about rank 20 down.
  • I was Pussy Cat... and i think i was about 24 mils when i got killed without a reason by lord rob.
    Meow!
  • I'm curious to know who the point/blank backstabbing noobs were.
    Ahh poor little cam is still mad he was called out for cheating?
    come and get us then
    we are
    The Scavenging (1:8)
    &
    Zero Turn (1:8)
  • I was Pussy Cat... and i think i was about 24 mils when i got killed without a reason by lord rob.
    Meow!
    Reason probably was you were a bitch :)
  • yea yea... :) You were even worse.
    come and get us then
    we are
    &
    Not gonna play. You two were the ones who cheated, not me. I meant I wanted to know who you are on the PFs, not the point alias from one of your multis.
    come and get us then
    we are
    &
    Not gonna play. You two were the ones who cheated, not me. I meant I wanted to know who you are on the PFs, not the point alias from one of your multis.
    I like how you still pretend you don't cheat after you were caught matching with multies and admitted you shared with someone (the person that 'hacked' you)
  • so no-one wants to show their sok?
    come and get us then
    we are
    &
    I like how you still pretend you don't cheat after you were caught matching with multies and admitted you shared with someone (the person that 'hacked' you)
    Quit beating a dead horse. We all knew that you two were the ones who cheated, hence why all of greatness opted to kill you two morons/liars/cheaters. Either it was a strange coincidence that I matched ONE time with ONE multi or you photoshopped that photo to try and justify your betrayal. Everyone saw through your bullshit and knows that I've never cheated and never will. As for the state, I was drunk at my cousins wedding and changed it without thinking it through. I'd never give out my info after an incident a few years ago on a completely different game. Anyway, best of luck everybody. Please don't let these Point/break cheaters do well.

• Quit beating a dead horse. We all knew that you two were the ones who cheated, hence why all of greatness opted to kill you two morons/liars/cheaters.
    Only 5 people did anything, 2 of which send us sorry messages that they were threatened by you and sped

Either it was a strange coincidence that I matched ONE time with ONE multi or you photoshopped that photo to try and justify your betrayal.
    Plenty of people saw you match, even sped saw it.
    and a "coincidence" like this might happen with 10k players, not 30.
    You cheated and/or botted. (you either shared with someone that owned the bots, or you just owned them)

As for the state, I was drunk at my cousins wedding and changed it without thinking it through.
    Last round you claimed pretty hard you were hacked, and that you knew who did it.
    (and we all know what 'hacked' means)

Make up your mind when making up excuses

• So , you say that I "cheated and/or botted"? What did I do with these bots that you claim I had? I cannot explain how I matched with a multi but I'm curious to see how you think that I cheated? I had been in contact with Zeus and Sped all round, they would know if I had multis, and I didn't. Plain and simple.

Again, it's clear what happened. You saw me as a threat to you finishing #1. You thought you could be sly and attack me and then try and frame me for something to try and avoid getting killed. It didn't work. Yeah, it got me killed, but it got both of you killed. You could have just sat back and had a "whore-off" race with me but instead, you got greedy but it still didn't work out for you.

This is somewhat similar to the Ezekiel Elliot situation. If he's truly guilty, he should just drop it and accept his punishment. If he's truly innnocent, then he needs to fight it. This is the same boat here. I 100% have never created or used more than one KD, ever. Period. Think and say what you want. I know the truth.

Best of luck to everyone this round. Football season is back! I'll be on the forums to chat with you other football-lovers throughout the season. Go Panthers!
  • So , you say that I "cheated and/or botted"? What did I do with these bots that you claim I had?
    like i would know what your goal was with them. the facts dont change. Someone that had acces to your account, had access to the bots.

Again, it's clear what happened. You saw me as a threat to you finishing #1. You thought you could be sly and attack me and then try and frame me for something to try and avoid getting killed. It didn't work. Yeah, it got me killed, but it got both of you killed. You could have just sat back and had a "whore-off" race with me but instead, you got greedy but it still didn't work out for you.
    And thats where you are wrong. when i first discovered you owned the bots i messaged pussycat and asked him if he wanted #1, or wanted to die with us to kill a cheater. (you can ask him about this) We were ganna take you out, but we would lose our kds in the process. Going 100% offence to do it was the plan from the start. This was the best way because you had a ton of multies, + sped and that 1.3 guy on your side

And if you honestly think i/we care about rank, you should think through the actions i took during the round. I was #1 with 1mil ahead of #2 (only competition before was herald & roi and they had died) when i decided to resolve some old grudges with olderguard
    i dropped from #1 (with 1mil lead) to #6
    4 days later (after i rebuild my buildings) i was outgrowing you by 500k nw a day and 1.2k land a day
    You would have finishd #3 if we went to the end, blank and i #1&#2.

But you cheated, so you did not deserve to finish
  • Dodging my main point once again, because you're the one with the multis/bots. I matched one time with one multi (it's obvious that you edited a screen shot to try and frame me) and that's it. But my point is, you say that I cheated with multis/bots...what is it that you think that I did? See, you have nothing because I did nothing. I had no bots. Nobody has access to my account. I got drunk at my cousins wedding and meant to change to defensive state to try and make someone fail a hit, but accidentally selected no-state. My login info is un-guessable and nobody has ever had access to it. Ever. Like I said, after making that mistake on another game a few years ago, it'll never happen again. You have zero evidence because there is none. You tried to make it look like I had multis but nobody believed you. Those same multis that you claim I owned also probed/hit me. Especially after you went after me. Several people messaged me claiming that you were the owners and to me, I thought the same thing, but specifically said back to them that unless I know for sure, I wouldn't act on it. When you claimed that they were mine, that's when I knew for sure that they were yours. I believe that you were never touched by multis. It became more and more obvious throughout he round hat they had to be yours or blanks because they never seemed to go after you whereas I was getting probed by them on the regular everyday. The reason that people helped KT you was because those same people were the ones telling me that you were the multi owner. Once you betrayed me and tried to frame me, it became clear that you were. I failed in trusting you when I shouldn't have. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and it came back to bite me.

Also, yeah, you were outgrowing me at the time because I was exploring/massing sci and soldiers to prepare for end-game. I was right with you in land and believe that I would have had a decent shot at beating you. You knew that, hence why you decided to do what you did. Blank definitely wouldn't have been able to because you and I were so far ahead in land. Let's not pretend that Sped and Zeus weren't considering to betray you two first in the same way that you did me. If it weren't for me, they probably would have but I refused to allow it. We knew that you wanted #1 and I did as well. You just struck first. The sad part is, I was the only one convinced that you two were good people and wouldn't go after me/us. That's why you got me before I could get you. You have no proof that I cheated simply because I didn't. Stop trying to justify your poor decision and move on.
  • so i edited a screenshot that over 10 people saw and confirmed ingame? xD
    nice try
    And i dont know you, i dont know who you had grudges with. so how can i tell why you killed 20 people.

Nobody has access to my account. I got drunk at my cousins wedding and meant to change to defensive state to try and make someone fail a hit, but accidentally selected no-state.
    ps:
    Someone also has my account info which I have no idea how be cause I changed my password. They bought warp gate with my sector funds and changed us to growth. Somehow, when it was 24 hours after the switch, the timer reset and said that I couldn't switch for 23 more hours. Probably my last round here. Thanks to whoever did all of this bullshit. I think I know who it is but won't call them out in case I'm wrong.
    Those same multis that you claim I owned also probed/hit me.
    They never hit you, keep lieing

I believe that you were never touched by multis.
    Blank was killed by the bots, and both of us receive a ton of hits from manual multies aswell

I was getting probed by them on the regular everyday.
    So were we, that means nothing. you can probe yourself just fine, doesnt change that they never ever did damage on you

Let's not pretend that Sped and Zeus weren't considering to betray you two first
    lol with what? we could 1WL either of them with ease.
    Unlike the 3 of you we actually did keep making defence

you were outgrowing me at the time because I was exploring
    That says enough, if you were exploring at that point it shows how little you understand the game.
    As for the sci, i was also building sci. unless you forgot, i was kt for 5 days, i didnt have time to build sci for 5 days while almost doubling my land. So when i was outgrowing you in nw i went from 50k to 300k sci.

You have no proof that I cheated simply because I didn't. Stop trying to justify your poor decision and move on.
    You matched the bots, and right after we attacked you we got another 60 multies trying to defend/help you.
    In my book you are a cheater.
    The only thing i do not know is:
    did you share with someone that owned the bots
    or did you just own them yourself
  • Common guys does it matter about last round .it's over and done with .
  • edited September 2017
    It does matter because I'm being falsely accused of cheating.

Bots never attacked me? So how did I die? You two attacked me to death? I was finished off by multis. I logged into my dead KD w/ over 400 news. You two and your "friends" did that yourselves? No, it was by YOUR multis/bots. The only thing that you don't know is everything. You don't know anything about me.

As for "how little I understand the game" in the sense of being that big, you're right. I've never made it that far in the round/to that NW/land size because I'm always DW and get KT'd before I can make it that far. I was only exploring to specifically spend my money and not train military except for sci/stack soldiers.

Again, you have zero proof that I cheated except for matching one little kd. That's all you've got because there's nothing else. I had one KD, always have, always will. I've used the same BSGID for my entire life.

Anyway, we are going around in circles because arguing with you is like arguing with a 5-year-old -they can't comprehend what you're saying and only see their point of view (and usually are oblivious to the truth, like you are). I'm done. Think what you want, I don't care. If you think I'm a cheater, you're 100% wrong. I'm not a cheater. Never have been, never will be.
  • *eats popcorn watching the drama*
  • edited September 2017
    Bots never attacked me? So how did I die? You two attacked me to death?

You died from poplos you newb, we kidnapped you. 10 pa's were enough, you were even on at the time.
    edit: that's why you leave a kd at high land, then it is easy to pk, when you hit someone down its hard to pk /end edit

I logged into my dead KD w/ over 400 news.
    This is a lie, you were online talking in uni chat when we popkilled you., you logged on 20min before tick, at tick you died.

you have zero proof that I cheated except for matching one little bot.
    That is the sk definition of proof, matching with bots..

Anyway, we are going around in circles because arguing with you is like arguing with a 5-year-old -they can't comprehend what you're saying and only see their point of view (and usually are oblivious to the truth, like you are). I'm done. Think what you want, I don't care. If you think I'm a cheater, you're 100% wrong. I'm not a cheater. Never have been, never will be.
    I comprehend what you are saying perfectly fine. i just call it out for what it is.
    it is BS.

It's like you were arrested for murder, victims blood on your shirt and gun in your bedroom.
    Officer, you are arresting me because for 1 drop of blood? I don't know how it got there, but i didnt do it, i would never do that.
    you got no proof i did it!
    If you are so sure i did it, then tell me why i did it!

it just doesnt work that way cam... you were caught, that's it
  • *eats popcorn watching the drama*
    stop hogging it.
  • *joins in with Alex*
  • Cam you cheated before dont deny it.
  • Someone also has my account info which I have no idea how be cause I changed my password. They bought warp gate with my sector funds and changed us to growth. Somehow, when it was 24 hours after the switch, the timer reset and said that I couldn't switch for 23 more hours. Probably my last round here. Thanks to whoever did all of this bullshit. I think I know who it is but won't call them out in case I'm wrong.
    Liar Liar, Pants on fire!
    lmao how and when? This will be a good one to hear.

lmao how and when? This will be a good one to hear.

I am told you matched bots in round 81
  • Yeah, okay, whatever you say.
  • America round. You farmed max explore no def kds out of newb. Cobras caught you and kted you for it. You said something like, everyone cheats so I thought I would try it once, but cobras taught me my lesson and I will never do it again.
  • edited September 2017
    Those weren't my farms though. Back in those days, there were usually a ton of obvious farms leaving newbie, I just decided to hit them that time because everyone else did. It's pretty obvious to tell which people's land farms are. I regret hitting them from the moment that I did, even before I knew I'd be killed for it. Even when I was top land after that, it felt...just bad. Hence why I don't see why people feel good about themselves when they cheat. Even if it puts you to the top, you didn't get there justifiably, and that's just no fun. Regretted that decision ever since. Damn, that was several years ago it seems. I miss Cobras. He was a great player and an even better leader. But still, those weren't my farms, someone else clearly made them, I just beat them to it.
  • In all fairness to cam, the guy calling him out is using a secondary PF name. He's a PF multi, just sayin'.
    And talked to cobras somewhat recently, dude is doing well. Mentioned something about running for some sort of public office, makes sense.