Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes

Comments

• It's called CLICKER heroes for a reason, not tapper heroes.
  • It's called CLICKER heroes for a reason, not tapper heroes.
    yet on the .com version, the auto taps do 50x more damage, making idling better...
  • edited July 2017
    .com
    846,000,000 dps
    16,926,000 click.

mobile
    5.502E+15 dps
    1.1E+14 click.
  • I don't have an auto clicker yet but I imagine any sort of "clicking" would kill off your idle buff.

Idling is better up to a point, then playing hybrid is better.

I'm going on 5th ascension, max level 180 so far.
  • edited July 2017
    you have the helpers like Treebeast and Ivan, etc...? they give DPS.

that's what i mean by auto clickers....
  • Uh yes.

Auto-clicker = something you purchase with rubies that gives an extra 10 clicks per second.
  • Auto clicker is something that deals damage to the enemies. I am using general terminology from many other clickers.nkt just this one.
  • We aint talking about many other clicker games.

There is literally an item called "auto clicker". I am talking about that item. FROM THIS GAME.

Why do you have to make everything so difficult.
  • how bored are you guys
  • Boring round bro.
  • We aint talking about many other clicker games.

There is literally an item called "auto clicker". I am talking about that item. FROM THIS GAME.

Why do you have to make everything so difficult.
    i know there is... costs 1000 rubys... doesn't seem worth it lol.

Stop playing the damn mobile version.
  • i want the ability to play it anywhere....
  • edited July 2017
    Ascension 188

Gold Gained 1.369e391
  • ...making idling better...
    i want the ability to play it anywhere....
    You want to be able to play your idle game anywhere?
  • have to upgrade them workers.
  • Again...desktop is infinitely better.
  • Again, it doesn't matter. I like mobile, you don't. It's a matter of personal preference.
  • I feel like it's talking about SK with you with Clicker Heroes...it's not personal preference it's superiority. Keep playing the bad play styles and versions of games.
  • Just on the bus bored, so got mobile in hand and upgraded hero's while on way home from work.

P.s. i ascended again, 8 souls, 100 DPS and Gold bonus now. Going through the first 50-60 levels faster, won't be long till o get to 200-400 in no time.
  • Lol also, I am glad you enjoy the mobile version as I don't know anyone else that does.
  • So I finally saved up enough rubies for an auto clicker and I blew past my last highest level.

Last was 210, since buying it I'm at 263 now and I just killed the 260 boss in about 5 seconds.

I figured I'd wake up and need to reset but I'm still blowing past everything. Will go for 300 and see if I can get my first transcendence.
  • Damn, was clicking to try to get through a boss and accidentally refreshed the page and lost my click bonus :( Got to 284 though, had to reset.
  • On 224 rubies.

(Spent 300 lol).

• You might as well go make your own thread, nothing of the mobile game translates into the REAL game.
  • they are similar. only differences seem to be cost of rubies.

yes, i'm playing both lol
  • ascended 7 times now. i get to 180-185 then ascend.
  • Up to 174, all heros on the highest hundred, (rounded tonthe 00) i can get them..

Can't afford dread knight as yet, frostleaf lvl 180. Debating ascending again. For 19 more souls, only 44 unspent.
  • Cute.

16th ascension, transcended once. Next ascension gives 8251 souls.
  • Can get to level 500 in about ~40 minutes now.