Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 weeks remaining

edited January 2017 in General
So, how do you endgame? I know people have told me,

Convert PFs to SMs and mass soldiers, then last 24-24 hours mass all tanks, and pray you don't due of pop loss?

So, now all land will go into SMs and Racks, with some PPs. Last week will mass all Tanks.

Comments

• To end game you simply dont login.
  • I rob Hazza for my end game.

Thanks for telling everyone you'll be a great bank.

Hazza strikes again.
  • Who said I would be a bank?
    I'll be exploring, and converting into lds too.
  • Who said I would be a bank?
    I'll be exploring, and converting into lds too.
    Exploring is no end game bro
    :-B
  • Is for me.
  • disband all your defensive troops and build tfs. also raze all your building sand do a 50/50 split between mines and bays. then post here when you've done that
  • done :p

this better work or it's your fault
  • Remember Hazza probes require no resources yet give you networth. Super high probe KDS get secret NW boost. You must always keep this is mind young padawon.
  • You mean that magical 1 nw per 500 probes... That nw gain?
  • Just all DELETE and end this game for real.

No one cares about a high score anymore!
  • Just all DELETE and end this game for real.

No one cares about a high score anymore!

woah..... woah.... shits going on my resume bro
  • Wouldn't want it to go up in flames now would we?
  • You mean that magical 1 nw per 500 probes... That nw gain?
    yes exactly Hazza, exactly
  • what about the 1 nw per 1,000 population.
  • Im going to hit you so, dont get too attached to your land
  • edited January 2017
    ^ also going to hit hazza thrice
  • Fine, let the multis win.

Next round I won't bother. This is the thanks I get.
  • Да Hazza, это верно
  • oh ya good talk
  • Hazza if you really care about multis how about hitting the ones in 1:2 that have continuously hijacked SL? That would be much appreciated.
  • Hazza you still don't get it. They were behind the multis. You weren't doing them a favor by killing them.
  • Evidence?

Heard so many people being behind them.
  • Silver is legit slow in the head, runs around pointing fingers. Has no clue even after the person that owns the multi's has fessed up
  • Hazza you still don't get it. They were behind the multis. You weren't doing them a favor by killing them.
    Hahaha you literally invited the ORIGINAL multilord into your chatroom, murph said his aaaa, qqqq, ones were for SL after Vivas multies stole SL... those went inactive and never touched anyone, the owner of CUC has not popped up in here and I suspect he won't but he was kicked from our chatroom, and Jessica said ran the repair one's to kill off the multies... So yeah whenever you want the SS of Vivas chatroom talking about MindShaper being his "buddy" and the proof multiple guys were logging into all those KDs lmk...