Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tippytap is a tool

edited January 2017 in General
He thinks im a multi and inter sector hit me so i arsoned back and he wants proof here is all my probe history douche.

https://s27.postimg.org/ukp9y4d7n/001.jpg

https://s27.postimg.org/56iwn7nwj/002.jpg

Comments

• Nice multiple tabs open dumbass. This guy is a multi probe farm and since I called him out on it I've been getting arsoned by him so now he's going to die! Now he's just crying about it. As you can see in his screen shots he has TWO sk tabs open. Lmao, busted by himself.
  • haha two tabs with the pictures showing no menu/status bar on left the only way to do that is open a new tab. but whatever noob i sure you already knew that
  • haha two tabs with the pictures showing no menu/status bar on left the only way to do that is open a new tab. but whatever noob i sure you already knew that
    Yep you can see it from the link that you opened them as second tap ;)
  • edited January 2017
    I feel bad for Dubzzz. Not only is he a console gamer but it's outdated and overheating. Set up a gofundme acccount or something. This makes me sad. No wonder you're playing this pos game.

As for multiple tabs he'd have a matching IPvSK. I don't know anyone but myself that is crazy enough to proxy individual tabs.
  • hahah yea guess i was looking for a weekend project to take apart my ps3 and re-flow it

• oh fancy high end gaming systems... I've only got the snes, and ps2.
  • I will get a ps4 soon, simply because the sharing accounts gives you access to the game. Here in China you can buy games for 2-10$, they give you account access. It downloads onto your system and you keep it.

I will wait on the switch, zelda is the game I want but not worth diving in so fast. Id rather have the massive ps4 library with some awesome titles on the way.
  • Lmao Dubzzz is so butthurt he was killed he's spamming more multis and continuing to vote for people in vacation mode. You mad bro?
  • January 25, 13:38:45 Our kingdom Syl (1:10) bravely defended against TippyTap (1:2) and lost 286 planets.
    January 25, 14:15:10 Our kingdom Syl (1:10) bravely defended against TippyTap (1:2) and lost 218 planets

Double bash rude bro >:)
  • That's for your failed attack on me to help that multi fag Dubzzz.
  • None of us are playing. Sorry to burst your bubble.
  • that's exactly what a multioverlord WOULD say
  • that's exactly what a multioverlord WOULD say

Barry confirmed
  • Every time Barry every time you do this