Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Christmas

edited December 2016 in General
Merry Xmas for next week
, I only tend to come in online to check pfs once as week so won't be around for a while now

So merry Xmas to every one except the Muslims who try to ruin our way of life ( some not all)

I also would like to take this opportunity to think about those less fortunate than us.
People like lovsen from Finland who is poor.
Moonlight who has no job
And other who are on the bread line like chef greg who is a chef and flips burgers 24 hours a day on minimum wage
It's sad times for people like them who can literally afford nothing
So bless you guys.

Meadows I hope you get yourself a new 15 inch vibrator with amazing batteries.
If any one is stuck for ideas what to buy this tart then maybe a battery recharger
Or something she can insert up her dirty filthy battered wet pussy will do.

Infact chef greg I know your skint so how about a nice big cucumber or a fat pickle out of your kitchen for meadows??

Merry Xmas to the legends
Not many left so basically all loyal Romanians
RAMI, CUMI, OVID, MARCI, DINGA. Debrota, poe, Glenn, kelvin Tommy, domsa, ROI and all other RO who belive in a equal playing field and unit against villans and cheaters like the people who are reading this now

Thanks to my own group of friends outside of this also
( I won't name names you know who you are)

Thanks to my mate and site kick turbo shandy and all of the hall of residence for your continued support

Also happy new year for next year.
Hope you all have a good one

And I hope you change some of your habits next year ( meadows a good one for you would be spending my less time on your back getting your loose pussy fucked)

Peace

From the number one sk player
And also the most well known sk player in history ( it's painful to admit for its a fact)

P.s please don't buy me a Penis enlarger it's massive as it is.
Ta

Viva last strike

Comments

• Are you like mentally retarded?...like no joke no trollin I'm serious i dont wanna come off as insensitive but really you gotta be mentally challenged right?
  • edited December 2016
    for the love of God man viva what the fuck is wrong with you. in other thread you said you had kids and wifey. what if your daughters and wife heard you degrading woman and sexually harassing poor red Meadows and spewing wrath like that? Idk if you have sons or daughters or both. but for fucks sake I hope the girls in your life don't find out about what appears to be a sexual obsessions with red Meadows.

you cross the line from having fun with trolling and trollumz (like I do) into just straight up flaming and spewing hatred. why you always conjuring up graphic images talking about dicks and her womanhood. I bet is because you not so sekretly yearn for both dicks and for red Meadows' womanhood. I can see why she remains a popular player and people sympathize/lean toward her, she doesn't even appear to playing this round.

it was all starting out so well with the merry xmas. then you went full retard AGAIN. you do the personal harassment. that is why poor water bear quit, because of the politics of personal destruction. oh wait a minute I forgot that water bear is me, one of dozens of names I gave to my multis. yes, it was I who raped your face with combat multis. it was I who raped the holy fuck out of your whole guild with multis. do not blame Meadows, or moonlight, for your massacre by multis. The first stage (that is until cleanupcrew bot arrived) of multi war and my personal Alamo if you recall was all me.

I did it because I can, because it suited me. the thing is, I didn't even do a good job. Much of what I did with my multi spreadsheet was noobtard. I made mostly FWs instead of mostly DWs during the first week and pre-round, which was retarded. then I didn't know what I was doing with the numbers, for example I overbuilt star mines and underbuilt Population expansion, so I ended up with a spreadsheet of puny combat multis, which was surprisingly enough firepower to do what I wanted to do.

Then during the first and second week I was inactive as shit because I had an unexpected very lucrative business opportunity in the city and I was living in the city for a few days. so I had to log all of my virtual machines from teamviewer so I could continue totally massacring you and your DW army of mostly real players non-multis with multis. the thing is, the cleanupcrew bot all runs through the same IP, I had this VMware and IPs all setup as infrastructure from a previous game that I conquered and basted with my seed. I remember this game years ago when Multi Man used to get redlined, idk why Bcart doesn't give a fuck anymore.

I agree with you on exactly one thing you said, the Muslims are fucking awful. yes I know there are some Muslims who are authentically peaceful/lawful/moderate, but Hindus are not driving trucks into markets full of civilians. Christians and Jews are not strapping bombs to little girls in Syria and blowing up police stations. like all the articles at jihadwatch.com, case-making people like Ibrahim Raymond (Egyptian) and Robert Spencer (Lebanese ancestry I think) who are ethnically the same as the other brown Muslims and non-Muslims who jihadi and Sharia Muslims are slaughtering the fuck out of all over Africa, Asia and now Eurostan.

so I made a fuck ton of money while I was in the city. then I heard that your troops had coined the name so-called multi lord for me and I liked it. then I got stuck in gridlock traffic for 2 hours and I was pissed. then I got home and I KT'd some more of your people (I forget who at the moment, but I wrote down a list) including that donkey dick who is stupid as fuck. I knew he was a homo from the beginning when he PM'd one of my better DW multi accounts calling me a homo. I didn't even know that you were such a worthy mark and I would enjoy myself this much when I chose you.

anyway I sincerely hope you are able to get over yourself and stop being such a terrible fucking person. maybe someday you will apologize to red Meadows for all the verbal abuse and the sexual abuse. I enjoy cussing myself but I don't appreciate vulgarity/lewd/profane/imagery like the sexual harassment stuff you spewing that is truly disgusting.
  • He was actually talking about blue meadows, not red meadows
  • edited December 2016
    Blue red
    Purple pink meadows.
    It doesn't matter what colour you put in front of her name she's the same old bike.

She's been cocked more times than job Waynes shot gun.

What bear you have under 10 posts
    Please don't talk to me
    You severely lack importance

And as for your multis they are pathetic and as is your Kingdom building
    Nothing but shocking

See I dislike meadows and moonlight for their multis
    I like rob tomo, I don't know toolshed but what you don't have in common with any of this multi Lords is they are good players even when they play legit ( not often granted)
    But you my sir are shit.

Anyway please don't respond or say my name again your note worthy

Bye bye

Red bear
  • Lol the water bear reply longer than the original message screw readin that... viva you ain't the most famous ever
    .. never heard of you till couple years ago... most famous ever is long forgotten by the people that knew them.

You are the most known out of the current players though I think... like newbies still know ya a multi lol
  • Merry Xmas for next week
    , I only tend to come in online to check pfs once as week so won't be around for a while now

So merry Xmas to every one except the Muslims who try to ruin our way of life ( some not all)

I also would like to take this opportunity to think about those less fortunate than us.
    Moonlight who has no job
    And other who are on the bread line like chef greg who is a chef and flips burgers 24 hours a day on minimum wage
    So bless you guys.

If any one is stuck for ideas what to buy this tart then maybe a battery recharger

Infact chef greg I know your skint so how about a nice big cucumber or a fat pickle out of your kitchen for meadows??

RAMI, CUMI, OVID, MARCI, DINGA. Debrota, poe, Glenn, kelvin Tommy, domsa, ROI and all other RO who belive in a equal playing field and unit against villans and cheaters like the people who are reading this now

Thanks to my mate and site kick turbo shandy and all of the hall of residence for your continued support

And I hope you change some of your habits next year ( meadows a good one for you would be spending my less time on your back getting your loose pussy fucked)

Peace

And also the most well known sk player in history ( it's painful to admit for its a fact)

Ta

Viva last strike
    Lol your broke white trash ass could not afford to eat at my restaurant cunt... I do wish we had burgers tho, god damn they are delicious! Unfortunately we only have Lobster, Scallops, hog fish, snapper, filet, NY Strip, Shrimp, Ribeyes, prime rib,porterhouses, delmonico steaks, veal cutlets, duck, osso bucco, grouper, pheasant, clams etc etc... Dont get me started on desserts you yellow toothed, tea drinking n crumpet eating dirty douche nozzle!

Maybe if you come to the back door I will take pity on your scrawny little white trash looking cunt ass and fry up some of that there awesome fried cod n fries BS you cunts love so much! I make a bad ass batch of potato and leek soup so I'll throw you a cup of that too... Merry Christmas you broke ass neo nazi looking cunt, get off your computer with your 17 accounts and go spend some time with your family bitch
  • this has to be the most hateful Merry Christmas post I have ever read
  • edited December 2016
    White trash??

Yes I am

Lol look make lobsters my arse
    Mate i have seen where u work it's near some poor area
    And they sell hot dogs and pancakes
  • edited December 2016
    Merry Xmas for next week

Moonlight who has no job
    So bless you guys.

Peace

Ta

Viva last strike
    Lol your broke white trash ass could not afford to eat at my restaurant cunt... I do wish we had burgers tho, god damn they are delicious! Unfortunately we only have Lobster, Scallops, hog fish, snapper, filet, NY Strip, Shrimp, Ribeyes, prime rib,porterhouses, delmonico steaks, veal cutlets, duck, osso bucco, grouper, pheasant, clams etc etc... Dont get me started on desserts you yellow toothed, tea drinking n crumpet eating dirty douche nozzle!

Maybe if you come to the back door I will take pity on your scrawny little white trash looking cunt ass and [b]fry up some of that there awesome fried cod n fries[/b] BS you cunts love so much! I make a bad ass batch of potato and leek soup so I'll throw you a cup of that too... Merry Christmas you broke ass neo nazi looking cunt, get off your computer with your 17 accounts and go spend some time with your family bitch
    I... Is that offer open to everybody?! Because that sounds delicious.
  • edited December 2016
    The monkeys are better on a boat
  • Merry Xmas for next week

Moonlight who has no job
    So bless you guys.

Peace

Ta

Viva last strike

Maybe if you come to the back door I will take pity on your scrawny little white trash looking cunt ass and [b]fry up some of that there awesome fried cod n fries[/b] BS you cunts love so much! I make a bad ass batch of potato and leek soup so I'll throw you a cup of that too... Merry Christmas you broke ass neo nazi looking cunt, get off your computer with your 17 accounts and go spend some time with your family bitch
    I... Is that offer open to everybody?! Because that sounds delicious.
  • edited December 2016
    Hahaha like I said white trash cunt.. I am Italian, Polish and German you twat waffle, not of African decent... you look like a broke down version of a failed aryan experiment.. chest sunk in, drinking the poorest of beers, shaved head like the garbage ass trailer trash you are... Sit down little boy, you are not even close to being on the level bitch
  • edited December 2016
    yo greg where do you work

if its in miami I may drop by for some lobbies
  • No I left Miami 5 years ago lol.. Im by Orlando now
  • I'm in Miami Beach, but I'm not a chef. Although I like to smoke the devil's lettuce!
  • He makes hot dogs he won't tell anyone

Grey of you want your go I would pan your face in your little Virgini
  • Out of curiosity why is everyone warring each other instead of killing off all the cleanupcrew multis? Wouldn't that be more productive since those multis can kill off people in a day?
  • Viva you're a fucking joke bro! Shut the fuck up you wouldn't do a fucking thing in RL

@Tapion... They always conveniently leave the multies but cry later on
  • Chef greg I have give everyone my identity
    Why don't you give us yours
    And tell me where you work

Let's see who is scared and who isn't

You stupid immigrant fuck
  • Why's every post so long.......fuck
  • Viva nobody cares about your scrawny white trash ass... Faggot
  • Ahhhh see
    You won't give me your identity and you won't tell me where you work.
    Because you know I would ruin your immigrant arse

If you ever want me to treat you with respect then give me your details

We both know if we had a fight who would comfortably win
    I have experience in street brawls with football hooliganism so you will just be a little fly on the wall to me
  • Going to the riverside for the Derby? Should be a few brawls for ya there + I'll be there lmao
  • Yeh Boro will be good ( the result won't) we are going down due to lack of finances.
  • I have to agree, trolling is good, but some messages here seem to have gone over the line. Please try to keep it pg-13.
  • Where the lady gaga lyrics at? Lol
  • Some of yall need some excitement in your lives, whatre we at like 4 years of spewin the same recycled crap
  • Where the lady gaga lyrics at? Lol