Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S2 - Home Wrecker Vs. Divine Wind

2»

Comments

• Awe look divine dont like when ppl counter his cheating ways? Hahahaha faggot
    are you kidding me? I made an extra kd or two as bank farms, Rob made 59 bots. that's not countering my cheating, that's just killing the game
  • Cheating is cheating. Doesnt matter how you do it. Both have killed the game.
  • Cheating is cheating. Doesnt matter how you do it. Both have killed the game.
  • edited December 2016
    @Robtomo: I really don't get why you are doing this... s2 is already dead as it is

if you really want to play like this, I will ddos the server for 24 hrs when I come out of vacation mode lol
    Delete your kingdom and start over. Or you can always go play Bean's sh8t game LOLOLOLOL.

• sup robtomo and fellas :)
  • isn't that an obvious false equivalence? DWU made a few petty multis, call it 3 multis. Then he gets zerged by Rob Cheat made 60 multis which were also bots.

ChefGreg then goes full retard and glorifies Rob Cheat, absolutely exalting him. ChefGreg and Barricade are simply in love with Rob Cheat. You are the worst kind of flaming moral hypocrite. I am not saying you are a crowd of shit players. I'm saying you personally are shit. That is why I only played this game for a few days, because of the politics of personal destruction. Keep spewing lies, stacking cheats, and glorifying Rob Cheat.

ok so here you go. when Rob uses 60 cheats and bots its Good and not cheating. But when DWU makes 3 multis or I make between 0 and 2 multis then its considered the worst kind of moral offense ever. LOL CHEAT.
  • viva can you just stick to posting on one account
  • @Robtomo: I really don't get why you are doing this... s2 is already dead as it is

if you really want to play like this, I will ddos the server for 24 hrs when I come out of vacation mode lol
    Delete your kingdom and start over. Or you can always go play Bean's sh8t game LOLOLOLOL.

fine, I'll delete my kd if you promise to delete all your bots from s2

and Bean's game is down to single-digit player count now...
  • thanks for the comment WaterBear but who are you?
  • isn't that an obvious false equivalence? DWU made a few petty multis, call it 3 multis. Then he gets zerged by Rob Cheat made 60 multis which were also bots.

ChefGreg then goes full retard and glorifies Rob Cheat, absolutely exalting him. ChefGreg and Barricade are simply in love with Rob Cheat. You are the worst kind of flaming moral hypocrite. I am not saying you are a crowd of shit players. I'm saying you personally are shit. That is why I only played this game for a few days, because of the politics of personal destruction. Keep spewing lies, stacking cheats, and glorifying Rob Cheat.

ok so here you go. when Rob uses 60 cheats and bots its Good and not cheating. But when DWU makes 3 multis or I make between 0 and 2 multis then its considered the worst kind of moral offense ever. LOL CHEAT.
    Nobody glorified anything you little dicked cum bubble... stfu you fake account pos
  • edited December 2016
    just so you all know, Divine Wind change his sector name to "unstoppable" for the first four hits he took on me. I rolled him back hard so he created a couple new acounts and then squaks that robotmo out did him.

Thank you robotmo, Divine made so many accounts he stripped sl from me. He has never even read the sector state descriptions, so if he even ranks then you know he has cheated. He just isnt as good at it as you so he calls it cheating.

• edited December 2016
    for the last time, I did not create those accounts that took SL from you, that was clearly someone else (Viva). the owner of those accounts stated that he made it because you were abusing DW's OP offense (which is true to some extent but I don't see that as abuse since BCart built that into the game). I only created two bank farms since we were running out of inacts and I only started hitting you because we were running out of inacts. then all of the sudden, Rob creates 59 multis and it seems like after I went into vacation mode, he killed any new players that showed up.

you're right, I wasn't sure what no state was but how often is that really used?

whatever, I don't care anymore, SK is dead
  • Divine delete your account. I will then dispose of all my kingdoms, then you and Kahn can duke it out 1v1.
  • DWU they are too stupid and arrogant to admit that they false accused you of making 20+ multis that were made by so-called multi lord.

Khan guy is like using a water pokemon and he thinks he's overpowered/elite because he beat a fire pokemon. DW is that overpowered since you have infinite offense for basically $0. Rob is a cheat who needs 60 bots to "win" at a dead game. He has ponerized many who are simply in love with Rob cheat, I know Vulpes likes it since the cheats/bots vote for his crew meanwhile his crew refuses to hit the bots.
  • I would love to see the playerbase with 1 kd, monitored and just see how shit rob is. Never going to happen.
  • but then how would he pyramid bank farm?
  • Divine delete your account. I will then dispose of all my kingdoms, then you and Kahn can duke it out 1v1.
    fine
  • lol. rob you fucking troll, what you doing on s2
  • edited December 2016
    Divine delete your account. I will then dispose of all my kingdoms, then you and Kahn can duke it out 1v1.
    fine
    Lol, let me know when to re-create so we start at the same time.

Everyone else is welcome to join, just remember, 1 kingdom each.
  • I deleted my kd as promised Rob
    now please delete yours
  • Looks like the word of a fag multi isnt worth much divine. That's what happens when you trade your integrity for extra accounts and then lie about it. The worst part is you aren't even any good at the game.
  • what are you talking about? Rob deleted his kds now and I was way ahead of you on s2 way before any multis started appearing
  • Be warned if u play against this guy this round
  • haha you're a clown