Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm a KT for hiting for hitting a disbander too much...

edited March 2012 in Game Talk
seriously?

Comments

• Oh look, another one of these.
  • Waaahhhhhhhhh!
  • hahahaha! kill me, then! kinda lame though;-) I can't say much though, my AL posts a KT, i start attacking.
  • you knew something like this would happen :-p
  • If u have played more then 1 month of SK in your entire life then you know this rule. Plain and simple
  • Oh look, another one of these.
    :-)) :-))
  • RULE---rule?

flipped all through the game manual and didn't see shit there..."y'all" must have made up a rule and only follow this "rule" when it suits you.

RULE?
  • lol Game Manual lol
  • edited March 2012
    RULE---rule?

flipped all through the game manual and didn't see shit there..."y'all" must have made up a rule and only follow this "rule" when it suits you.

RULE?
    There is also nothing saying you can't be kt'd for any reason, however trivial. What's your point?

Essentially you are crying for being killed in a war game after getting an unfair advantage.
  • http://starkingdoms.com/rules.php

Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning.

Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning.
    Kind of makes you wonder why he hasn't coded in suicide prevention (lol). Saying it's "not allowed" is kind of silly. He doesn't reprimand kds that suicide (bannings or w/e).

• Also, it's BS that you can't use all available WLs on a suicider. I think suiciders should be publicly stated (because it's just dumb-luck that that schmuck landed in your alliance), but I think restricting one's own gains from a suicider is just too much a ball of complaints from the missed-opprotunity many against the opprotune few. What next, you can't sabo a KT down unless he's online?
    Exactly. It just seems that people are mad that they couldn't get free land from a suicider so they take it from the next best thing, which is the person who took land from that suicider. Enjoy whoring it up while it lasts kids, this is one more person leaving the game because of your gangbanging and bullshit.
    Rule has been around for ages. Every round there's at least one person like you to try and get away with it. It's not about who missed what, it's simply there to prevent friend farming. You would be one of those very people that would scream KT if say... qwj disbanded and lynog got first 4 hits on him.
    Just gonna leave this right here.

I didnt see you posting this when you did it ;)
  • Silence is bliss

hahahaha! kill me, then! kinda lame though;-) I can't say much though, my AL posts a KT, i start attacking.
    somehow i dont think that goes for people who attack disbanded kts flazer.
  • Just a thought. When I first started playing SK in 2002 I enjoyed the game. There were no rules except for what the players created. Indeed, a grand social experiment to be sure. And those rules where followed for the most part. AL's and experienced players talked about how to solve issues to increase the games fun factor and add a level of fairness. But after year upon year of loop holes in the rules being found and abused, the self made rule book became larger and larger. Thus detracting from the fun. Similar to the US Govt increasing laws and taxes to help the few but burdening the many. It has now become so bureaucratic that most players can't do anything anymore for fear of reprisals and added player made laws. There comes a point where common sense must be re-visited and the rule books redrawn. There is a reason half the players left. I won't lay this issue solely on the "elitist's" like Dank would say and do. But we have taken a text based game and ruined the fun and turned this into a bureaucratic monster that would frighten the United Nations. Let's just use some common sense and start to have fun again. Do I have a solution to the problem? Sure I do. Lets have a discussion about what to ease up on in the laws. Possible starters would be to address the Bash law. I've seen great examples of how to fix it. drop it to 2 times the size. And this issue with Veii is another. Common sense says he hit a Disbander, Great! Wish I had the WL's to get the land when it happened. His only mistake was if he became landfat. Then hit away if you can. But not because of a so called advantage cuz he lucked out with a disbander. Thats my appeal and my soap box moment.
  • Cos its 'farming'.
  • Farming. a self made definition of what we believe it to be. If you got the jest of my post it talks about re-writing those self made definitions
  • once again, im assuming hes telling the truth about the fact its a KT... kts are known to occasionally suicide. its never ever been a crime to hit a KT that suicided
  • maybe he shouldnt of been killed for it if it actually was a KT who suicided BUT he still should of been punished for being so greedy and getting an unfair advantage
  • I am glad this isn't real life or I would have rage quit by now.
  • I am glad this isn't real life or I would have rage quit by now.
    indeed

• Just publicly publish any suiciders before you hit them. Seriously, it's not "contact farming" if the whole server is now a contact.
  • He did publish it to everyone!
  • Msg every player ingame.
  • RULE---rule?

RULE?
    There is also nothing saying you can't be kt'd for any reason, however trivial. What's your point?

Essentially you are crying for being killed in a war game after getting an unfair advantage.
    u r retarded;-)
  • He did publish it to everyone!
    THANK YOU!
  • whats funny qwj, sb was a multi kt :-p

so under those guidelines I never farmed :-p

• u r retarded;-)
    You dead yet?
  • Veii (X:4,Y:8) Mountainous 224 35,115 1,198

Not yet, my special friend still survives.