Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pokemon go?

edited July 2016 in General
anyone a pokemon master yet?

Comments

• Yes. I have been a Pokemon master since 1999
  • Yeah, got some decent leveled PKMNs, and haven't even got off my ass. Hehe, thanks Bluey
  • I dunno about this game, it is requiring me to walk into my neighbors yards... I'm in Texas nuggah, I ain't gettin shot for no moth-Fukinn Odish!
  • edited July 2016
    I have a friend who has this.. his facebook wall already has several pictures on it (of this)
  • I dunno about this game, it is requiring me to walk into my neighbors yards... I'm in Texas nuggah, I ain't gettin shot for no moth-Fukinn Odish!
    LOL, I grew up in Texas and my parents still live there. That's the funniest shit I've heard all day. Thank you for that.

(don't ever wander onto a neighbors land in Texas)
  • Lol, ya bro, it's true though, I ain't goin on no damn adventure like that.
  • dude overwatch is where it's at
  • #1 game in korea

it's made by blizzard
  • edited July 2016
    Lol, ya bro, it's true though, I ain't goin on no damn adventure like that.
    There isn't much you can't shoot a person for in Texas if they are on your property. Those that manage to go to jail for it weren't even trying. A couple lies will do.
  • Yup, just make sure you kill the guy and drag him in your doorway. Claim he was breaking in and that you feared for your life. Insta win.
  • a kid hunting pokemons last night got robbed at gun point here