Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kony 2012

Comments

• What can we do? we cant do shit. Until governments pursue real causes such as this rather than protect Israel and giving Iran the media coverage it doesnt deserve.
    This; did you know our media fails to mention that the US is the only country on the security counsel that blocks resolutions in regards to treating Palestinian people on equal footing with the Israelis? The US is the ONLY roadblock on the security counsel in any resolution. Yet they're upset because of Syria.
    and i dont have time to further elaborate on this statement, but where you are true in saying the US is "blocking Resolutions" they are not the ONLY country to do so, and not to mention there is MUCH MORE DETAILS then to just say "equal footing with the Israelis"

• edited March 2012
    " The US has pledged to veto any Palestinian bid for full statehood through the UN Security Council"

Yes, they are.
    What's going on in Israel is criminal.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/14-un-security-council-members-criticize-u-s-for-blocking-condemnation-of-israel-1.402662

Britain's UN Ambassador Mark Lyall Grant, also speaking for EU members France, Germany and Portugal, said "Israel's security and the realization of the Palestinians' right to statehood are not opposing goals."

"On the contrary they are mutually reinforcing objectives," he said. "But they will not be achieved while settlement building and settler violence continues."

Israel is nothing more than a military base in a place full of brown people with plenty of black gold.

http://rt.com/news/us-israel-palestinian-state-843/

• negneg
    edited March 2012
    ?
  • That's the other thing that cracks me up. Most people posting this shit to facebook have no clue what country Uganda is in African.
  • yeah, because if you don't know where a place is geographically you can't feel that children being abducted from their homes, forced to kill their parents, and being used as sex slaves or soldiers is a bad thing.
  • edited March 2012
    I just read this on someones facebook:

For the KONY 2012 bandwagon. Check the facts first.

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/

Thought you'd appreciate this
  • You should read the thread
  • yeah, because if you don't know where a place is geographically you can't feel that children being abducted from their homes, forced to kill their parents, and being used as sex slaves or soldiers is a bad thing.
    just like how posting shit on facebook about a guy who im sure doesnt even use a computer will make any difference at all?

cmon m8 use that brain of yours
  • I'm sorry, I don't speak fucktard.

Anyway, I thought their reply to the criticism was interesting:
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.invisiblechildren.com/critiques.html
  • m8 those tricks wont work here

thinning out the hurd by turning on his own kind. the man is a god :)
  • You should read the thread
    Hell no, I get enough of this bullshit reading my facebook. I just thought the link would be of insight to any of the World Leaders in here
  • it was already posted, jicky123
  • I'm sorry, I don't speak fucktard.

Anyway, I thought their reply to the criticism was interesting:
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.invisiblechildren.com/critiques.html
    interesting read

this killed me though: "As the poet Ke$ha says, “we are who we are.”"
    just like how posting shit on facebook about a guy who im sure doesnt even use a computer will make any difference at all?

Oh shit the mega heavyweight Neg vs Jayr fight....we wanna see this, we get enough of the Lynog vs everyone, time for Lynog to get some rest and let ya'll have a war of words.
  • Jicky you moron, thats what we are discussing. Nobody in here has yet to be pro-invisible children lol

Oh shit the mega heavyweight Neg vs Jayr fight....we wanna see this, we get enough of the Lynog vs everyone, time for Lynog to get some rest and let ya'll have a war of words.

You understood what he said?

You understood what he said?
    Maybe, i dont read into detail on forums
  • Jicky you moron, thats what we are discussing. Nobody in here has yet to be pro-invisible children lol
    rofl.

The people who post shit about Kony are the same people who say "i'll pray for you".

They do it because it takes no fucking effort.

Tru dat.
  • i heard he was arrested for masturbating in public
  • well that is what brett posted...
  • This is just sad. I mean, how the hell do you get arrested for masturbating in public, its literally the most embarrassing thing to be arrested for and it's funny how some of his co-workers try to back him up
    really goes to show how much of a scam Kony 2012 and Invisible Children is
    not that 31% of their donations being used in the charity and Kony being dead or out of Uganda since 2004 wasn't enough proof already
    I won't be surprised if they use the donations to bail him out of jail lol
    but sadly, ppl will still continue the bandwagon...
  • i'm just a 6 year old
  • You guys actually watched the video and actually talk about this crap?

Any form of attention adds fuel to the fire... you guys SHOULD know this.
  • And people want to pay him to get into more contact with kids....
  • So... Kony isn't real?
  • He is real. But campaign to get him is dodgy.