Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Multi KT Thread

edited March 2012 in Game Talk
I think we should devote a single thread to the upcoming KT's. First, I'd like to give a big shout out to Kesha. Thanks for the food, much love. Now back to the topic at hand. In this thread I will investigate and give a ruling on every multi found. Now normally if I say it's a multi it really is, and it's automatically not an alliance KT. This time I'm going to argue the opposite. I'm going to call every multi legit and carry on about why they should not die. This will force a server wide gang bang on each and every kingdom that I call innocent and swear to protect. So... let us begin. Post your multis here.

Comments

• Again, another BRILLIANT idea by dank! kudo's
  • Babylon10....aren't you that guy that got raped hard who claimed to be in Romans forever ago? You ALed a year or so ago... you're some cop [supposedly] that has serious mental illness issues and problems with anger? Weren't you also caught multiing?
  • edited March 2012
    That is the true AL of Romans. He didn't make the grandest entrance during his last showing. Please show the man some respect he has earned it over the years. I have been his war general on many occasions and I'm very loyal to Romans. As are many other veterans. I think most of us have a favorite alliance and that was mine.
  • edited March 2012
    I know all of those guys. They are in a cub scout group that I run on the weekends. It's too cold out for kickball due to the weather so I asked them to play starkingdoms. Although our troop clubhouse does have the internet and a router all of the computers are operating off of the same IP. The only way that they could defend themselves in the forums are if their parents sign a waiver and our printer is broken.
  • Babylon10....aren't you that guy that got raped hard who claimed to be in Romans forever ago? You ALed a year or so ago... you're some cop [supposedly] that has serious mental illness issues and problems with anger? Weren't you also caught multiing?
    I did AL back in the day. And I also ALed a while ago as you said. During that time this game pissed me off and I also lost a family member in the process. You are also correct that I worked in the Narcotics Department for 8 years. With a stressful job, loss of family and everything else I was a lose cannon yes. A lot has happened since then and I've grown up. I however, Multied once in my SK career and that was back in the Beta's, and I believe I was never really caught. :P

I have always been Romans, and always will be Romans. It was Junus, Dank and I who created Romans. You could include Wolfpack, JayR and a few others in that list as well. Romans shined between 6b and 10. After that, I became clustered with work and unstable with life. Now I'm back, and hope the new me can make an impact on this game once again. I know it is hard to break old reputations, lets hope I can prove that wrong.

• Two things: lynog is jayr.

& I distinctly recall trolling you till the point of a massive ragefest, and im near certain jayr was involved haha. I know DT was.
    Jayr calling somebody else out about having mental issues. Anybody else see the irony
  • edited March 2012
    That's crazier than me doing it.
    Jayr calling somebody else out about having mental issues. Anybody else see the irony

It's like you calling someone out on weight issues.

Anyway, I'd like to think I've chilled out :D Let's just say I was in a very, very dark place for a while. I left my fiance' that I had been living with for well over a year and was angry at the world for a few years after. A lot of heavy shit happened. Just as I had ended it I came back to SK. Real life happens, and I understand where you're coming from Babylon10 [although not the same situation, just being stressed beyond belief].

Yeah, I can admit I've been a downright prick to some people over the course of a year or two - I made fun of a mod's mother dying of cancer, pie's daughter that suffers from ailment, I'd constantly rage in response to any criticism or trolling, etcetera. That really hasn't happened in the last...well, since I came back again sometime this summer. I'm more together now.

Anyway, nice to have you back; don't fuck it up this time :P

It's like you calling someone out on weight issues.

Anyway, I'd like to think I've chilled out :D Let's just say I was in a very, very dark place for a while. I left my fiance' that I had been living with for well over a year and was angry at the world for a few years after. A lot of heavy shit happened. Just as I had ended it I came back to SK. Real life happens, and I understand where you're coming from Babylon10 [although not the same situation, just being stressed beyond belief].

Yeah, I can admit I've been a downright prick to some people over the course of a year or two - I made fun of a mod's mother dying of cancer, pie's daughter that suffers from ailment, I'd constantly rage in response to any criticism or trolling, etcetera. That really hasn't happened in the last...well, since I came back again sometime this summer. I'm more together now.

Anyway, nice to have you back; don't fuck it up this time :P
    Its SK dude...not life.
  • I've known him on and off for about 13 years.
  • I've known him on and off for about 13 years.
    Yeah but why so serious :)
  • anyway, Massive Walrus (1:9) sure looked like a farmer with his hits.

• Veja (2:5)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 15:49:52

Grudas (2:11)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 15:52:52

kesha (2:3)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 15:53:53

Zeme (2:5)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 15:54:53

Mieziai (2:11)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 16:38:52

Piemuo (2:8)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 16:39:52

Prieangis (2:11)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 16:41:51

Terasa (2:13)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 16:44:51

Sienas (2:17)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 16:52:52

Aruodas (2:19)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:00:53

Grudas (2:11)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:01:52

Trippple (2:10)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:02:54

kesha (2:3)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:03:52

Zeme (2:5)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:04:52

Kurva (2:10)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:08:51

Karburatorius (2:16)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:23:51

British (2:17)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:25:51

Pienovezis (2:6)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:36:50

Miezis (2:17)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:44:51

Prieangis (2:11)
    IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - March 5, 17:45:51
    everyone knows copy and paste is not legit, gotta post screenshots.
    for all we know these are all people u hate so u decided to match their ipvsk2's
  • That's crazier than me doing it.
    I lol'd. You've been on a roll lately Dank.
  • jayr you still sucking on shemale penis brah?
  • yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
  • THE BOTS HAVE RETURNED
  • I clicked on all of those links, and must say i found some great deals!!