Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EFUKT]vs[TheUniverse][Bashtal]

edited February 2016 in General
1 [EFUKT] 112,005,567 22,401,113
2 [TheUniverse] 86,936,209 17,387,241
3 [Bashtal] 53,140,021 10,628,004

WARRRRRRRRR =D

Comments

• pew pew pew
  • edited February 2016
    poor viva :D

To

BrainDead (1:13)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on February 1, 07:46:31
    sorry viva, we dont need your help

---- Original message received February 1, 07:44:24 from BrainDead (1:13) ----
    >> I carnt help the war effort as I am banned from forums.
    >>
    >>

his other kingdoms

Pop Eye (1:15) IPvSK2: 856-34-AB-49 just popped out of vacation mode
    BrainDead (1:13) IPvSK2: 856-34-AB-49 IPvSK2: 860-15-3F-9C
    venom Vulture (1:20) IPvSK2: 860-15-3F-9C
    shared ip with pop eye 856-34-AB-49 sometime ago, just popped out of vacation mode

• BrainDead (1:13)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on February 1, 08:29:03
    Don't worry
    I will be doing what I can to bring down this alliance

---- Original message received February 1, 07:46:31 from Alexander Barkov (1:13) ----
    >> sorry viva, we dont need your help
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received February 1, 07:44:24 from BrainDead (1:13) ----
    >> >> I carnt help the war effort as I am banned from forums.
    >> >>

isn't it nice that Viva is helping with the multies :) he is such a top player and gangsta. If bashtal and universe has any sense, they would ban his kds from AFs and kill the multies.
  • edited February 2016

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on February 1, 08:42:18
    Not sure why you even call me Viva
    It's turbo shady not viva

Also I don't know what your problem is
    There's not I.p interaction

---- Original message received February 1, 08:37:21 from Alexander Barkov (1:13) ----
    >> you're so pathetic dude, have fun with your multies.
    >>
    >>

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on February 1, 08:45:16
    Already did
    It's typical toni, running to save his kingdom and trying to avoid war by telling lies.

February 1, 08:48:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BrainDead (1:13)
    February 1, 08:48:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BrainDead (1:13)
    February 1, 08:48:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BrainDead (1:13)
    February 1, 08:48:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BrainDead (1:13)
    February 1, 08:48:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BrainDead (1:13)
    February 1, 09:08:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was venom Vulture (1:20)
    February 1, 09:08:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was venom Vulture (1:20)

:D only viva knows my real name... i dont know who turbo shady :D i dunno who is telling lies here but its not me :D
  • 1. Lovsan I've never met somebody who lies as much as you, your words hold no weight. Good enemy, probably a better ally.
    2. Since when was this war about Viva?
    3. Why would we stop and kill someone's multis when efukt is ignoring all multis and bots, and bashing and farming the rest of the universe?
  • Farming? maybe.... bashing? I didnt do it.
  • 1. what have i lied to you about?
    2. this war is not about viva, i just find it funny that just when war starts, viva becomes active with multies.
    3. im not asking to stop any war actions or so, im only asking to ban him from AFs since its not good politics to get multies to help you with wars. If you accept multies to help you with war, what does that tell you about?
  • You claimed no war stance. Then you're the first break on TUs KT, and proceed to only hit stinkfist.
    You claimed war declaration is for killing viva only. You war abuse my allies.
    You claimed no posted KT in your AFs in our PMs, I ask a friend, Rhalron posted as KT.

I don't have affiliation with Viva is that's what you're getting at, he was in SpankU originally remember, 1:15 only joined stink after that war.

I can ban the multis that's fine, not defending that. I don't know what difference that really makes to be honest, it's not like he's made a post since pop eye KT but it shall be done.
  • we never declared war, we used the chance to get easy lands after many kingdoms failed on the targets, its normal game play. TU didnt whine about it. We attacekd only easy lands, it was good choise to stay out of allliances and it worked out well. No lies told

We declared only to kill viva, i undeclared asap after viva went to vacation mode, you kept it going on.
    Rhalron was posted as KT for about hour or 2, then it was taken down, no actions were taken on that kt. Rhalron kept asking for it, he been a bitch and running his mouth all round.

viva became active after you declared war on us and is using multies now, so multies are supporting Bashtal now. :)

i know the ban doesnt change anything.

again, you claim youve never met any1 who tells as much lies as me? that sounds funny :)
  • Dude if you're the first break on a KT, and your allies are like second and third and you send all your news to us, you're on their side. Just because you don't declare doesn't mean you aren't on their side. For all I know this is some UA shiet

Why would TU whine about allies killing their KTs?

I wouldn't care if you just hit kingdoms at random but any player knows that KTs are off limits to open grabs outside of war. It's a shame that there's no player base because that shit would not fly otherwise.

Your alliance war abused, and you yourself said you wouldn't and then did.
    Doesn't matter that you dropped war shortly after the point is you said you wouldn't and then did.

Rhalron got hit while the KT was posted, i think by you but im not sure. It doesn't matter that action wasn't taken. You posted KT. Told me no posted KT.

True, his multis are, I can't do anything about that though. It seems more like he's just against you than he is supporting us. Has he sabod our KT? No. Failed? No. Sent any Sox? No.
    Doesn't seem like he's making any difference to me.

No see what's funny is now you're defending your lies like they're justified or something.
    Give me a break
  • rhalron got hit 3x by my sector, then i posted him as a kt, not actions were taken and i dropped it as i didnt see the need for kt. and my alliance at that time was only 1 sector, we didnt have nap with any1, we were just grabbing for lands and growing. my alliance mates did abuse a bit, but im not in control of their kds.

again, if you say that im the biggest liar ever, i dont know what kind of life your living in :)

i have nothing against you but some of the stuff you are saying is just funny :)

rhalron been a bitch whole round as you stated yourself.
  • Let me be clear, I apologize for my bash on that nub from a few days ago. I deserve my KT for it.

This round has sucked from the minute the multis were created. Viva is undoubtedly somehow in control of them (whether he controls them or knows who does) and thinks he's the shit because he was #1 while the multis killed off/damaged his competition. I've learned that Viva is a lying scumbag piece of shit and I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to realize that now. Funny how I receive this message:

Pop Eye (1:15)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on February 1, 12:17:10I am going to enjoy watching your Kingdom get messed up like mine was, I didn't have a issue with you cam
    You low blowed me
    That wasn't honourable, it wasn't worth it for you.

I will die with my original logo
    Linked to no UA apart from my own

Viva La strike

Newsflash, I haven't cared about my KD since my only other sector mate, Rami (or however you spell it), was killed off by the multis. Hence why I massed res and goons to have some fun. I was the first breaker on you and it felt great. I accomplished what I wanted to accomplish, smacking your stupid bitch ass and watching your KD crumble. You used one of your little noob multis in 1:20 to arson me thinking that'd slow me down. Now you send messages such as the one above thinking that I or anyone else gives a shit. Nope. Anyone who signs up as DW and expects not to be KT'd or multid at some point in the round is in for a rude awakening. Go back to vacation mode and never come back. We didn't miss you while you were gone.

Lovsan has been a good AL and a good guy to talk to. Amog has been a good friend that I've made as well and of course, who could forget my lone sector mate, Rami (or w/e). Rami single-handedly built the best KD this round before getting multi'd off. Anyway, I hope to play with one of you three next round. Best of luck to everyone. Fuck off, Viva, and GO PANTHERS!

Cam
  • edited February 2016
    You yourself abused. You controlled your messages and went against them is the thing.

Not really sure why you're trying to justify :p

Biggest liar in the context of this gameso far so I mean, big words which may not mean too much haha

edit: Only been around on the surface of the game this round, first time back in a while so

Haha well as long as we're all having fun, fuck yesssss

Lol Rhalrons funny
  • Alright, Lovsan. No need for propaganda games. We both know that no alliance needs nor wants multi help. If he's assisting in any KTs, he's doing it of his own accord. Last I knew, both popeye and venom were TU KTs until they went into vacation mode =P
    They'll get the ban hammer.
  • Cams cool, no hard feelings about him. I would've settled for simple probe retal on him but in the context of war his threat level is too high to not get KT'd
  • Alright, Lovsan. No need for propaganda games. We both know that no alliance needs nor wants multi help. If he's assisting in any KTs, he's doing it of his own accord. Last I knew, both popeye and venom were TU KTs until they went into vacation mode =P
    They'll get the ban hammer.
    yeah amog, i dont want any propaganda or so, its just sad how viva is and wanted to point it out. thats all, we can forget about him now. lets continue the war effort and have fun. i still have respect for Syl.

• Yeh, no hard feelings towards anyone realistically, I'm not big on grudges, i will say this though:
    Shout out to my boys in 1:13 Jethro and lovsan for supplying me with so many millions of platinum for the last few weeks.

Not really vegas though I hardly robbed him what so ever, maybe 8 times over the round, just a few real juicy ones
  • I like lovsan, we've played alot of rounds together. I also hate playing against Lovsan because the dude knows how to play when he is active.

either way this round is over regardless we will kill a few people, they will kill a few people. the whores will whore and the game will reset. then next round the same thing will happen then the next and the next and the one after that
  • Unless Dole plays.
  • It's been fun :) gg all who were playing fair
  • This is tempting but I'm suspicious Lovsan.

Alexander Barkov (1:13)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on February 1, 15:15:33
    this is mine :)

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BB3916A317DC4CC9!4643&authkey=!AO AoNizIXBLKeI&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

---- Original message received February 1, 15:12:42 from Syl (1:8) ----
    >> yep, adopted him like 2-3 months ago
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received February 1, 15:11:03 from Alexander Barkov (1:13) ----
    >> >> is that your cat?
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
  • Haha. I tried the cat line on you 2nd war =P
  • Haha I wasn't even trying to get out of dropping the relations, the first link you sent me just didn't work :P

I barely trust a link ending in .jpg, let alone something with /redir?resid in the URL, looks like a redirect code.
    It could be legit but, lovsan seems like a dog person to begin with, if i want to see cats I'll look at google or go to a shelter
  • its a dam picture of my kitty :D when he was 3months old, now the bastard is 6 :)
  • you should just attach a file on here then :)
  • edited February 2016
  • Sooo cute :D
  • Sooo cute :D
    it is, he is 3 months in that picture, 6months old now, about to get another kitty, its 2 and half months now, getting it in 2 weeks :) all white except black tail :)
  • That'll be good, my cat gets bored sometimes. It's nice to give them friends
  • How did this war thread turn into a cute kitten thread? :-p