Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bahahah

edited October 2015 in General
Guns N Roachers (1:4)- Kingdom Not Found. Sup Zao?

Comments

• I'm a bit dissappointed that he's the only person you create a thread for killing :(
  • About time that farmer died.
  • Rob, whats up with some of your kds? R A Ws (1:18) among others?
    looking at their ip history i can clearly see they are linked to your bots, but they are manually controlled. why?
  • Rob, whats up with some of your kds? R A Ws (1:18) among others?
    looking at their ip history i can clearly see they are linked to your bots, but they are manually controlled. why?
    They are not my kingdoms. They may have possibly used the same Proxys that I used for the initial signup process. Which I just use a proxy scraper for. Then once they are made I switch them all onto a high quality premium proxy.
  • Not sure if you are going to bother next round. But if you did, how much work would it be for you to make a load of 250 land inacts.

I guess that is easier than actual kds as you dont need to worry about captcha etc as you dont login, literally just creating then leaving to go inact?
  • Not sure if you are going to bother next round. But if you did, how much work would it be for you to make a load of 250 land inacts.

I guess that is easier than actual kds as you dont need to worry about captcha etc as you dont login, literally just creating then leaving to go inact?
    Easy to do, the captcha isn't an issue at all, it's handled automatically.
  • Zao is a pratt

Well done
  • http://efukt.com/21285_SHITPOST.html
    Lovsan I just reformatted my computer and wanted to avoid any tomfoolishry :(
  • http://efukt.com/21285_SHITPOST.html
    Lovsan I just reformatted my computer and wanted to avoid any tomfoolishry :(
    efukt videos are safe :P

• What the FUCK, I just watched the video. And I... FUCK
  • edited October 2015
    What the FUCK, I just watched the video. And I... FUCK
    did you get a feeling that you want to fuck a post too?

you might want to check out Flipper Boy too :P

http://efukt.com/21322_Flipper_Boy.html
  • No, i instantly imagined him passing out for some reason, and that post kept on goin lol
  • Hey Rob. what took you so long ? :)

Been waiting for you to kill my kd.

Good to see you're using panda to chat. Bipolar disorder strike again?

• Zao is a pratt

Well done
    Lol c0cksucker talks
  • edited October 2015
    Wonder if he is gona go for those few dw multis you have been using to help grab people?
  • No offence to the kds I grabbed, especially Django whom I found out is a cool dude and regret grabbing him, but I don't need any dw to grab them down. I always do it myself and have a crutch pt - terra. Nothing great bout it. After all its a war game, not explore and max cash grab simulator.

In fact everyone was busy farming cash multis. And having earned easy money.

Dead round anyway, any good players worth playing against are dead or not even bothered to play sk with bots around.

Can't wait for bean's game. sure it'll beat this sk junk
  • No offence to the kds I grabbed, especially Django whom I found out is a cool dude and regret grabbing him, but I don't need any dw to grab them down. I always do it myself and have a crutch pt - terra. Nothing great bout it. After all its a war game, not explore and max cash grab simulator.

Dead round anyway, any good players worth playing against are dead or not even bothered to play sk with bots around.

Says this is a war game... naps with 4 of top 5.

Says people busy farming cash multis.. had 5k tanks more than anyone else.

Lol
  • seemed strange that you died and django hit your friend babygenie then 2 random dws grab him along with sum and babygenie plus a few smaller random probers suiciding his power away

you also straight up admit to having probers and sharing kds etc so seems obvious who the dw and other kds are

not to mention that group in the top 5 was hitting multies twice a day for probably round 700k each hit so not like the others doing it are any worse

Says this is a war game... naps with 4 of top 5.

Says people busy farming cash multis.. had 5k tanks more than anyone else.

Lol
    errr... not trying to be arrogant .. i dont do naps. in fact i hate napping. not my fault my friends are in top 5.

again not my fault i have 5k tanks more than anyone. or more scientist or lds. in fact, i deliberately hit non multis-cash to challenge both my mates sumatec and babygenie to see if i can cope with top without touching easy cash and probeless. while they had both. was struggling to cope with their growth. nothing wrong with how everyone else plays, it's ur kd you play the game your way the way you see fit.

don't know about you, but i had fun playing competing with both friends of mine in abnormal conditions of the round while being handicapped. we're all ready to die hence the tag. no brainer.

i use a probe farm to screen hits, yeah. if i dare to do it, why not admit lol. i cheat, but im not a hypocrite. but i definitely didn't pussy out to have dws to hit anyone. if i did it i'll admit it. i'm done with the game when i'm dead. i find it more fun to do it myself, and put the uni on holy sh1t mode whenever i play. don't think i've played a round of sk where i just wh0re out the game and ask the uni for naps. i usually go all out offence and stop exploring once i reach 1800 land. hate exploring and growth, unless i'm mysti and had to switch to grab big. hence whatever research i needed, i've to get them all by that size. i had 5k scientist when i was 900land this round. unfortunately this round it's hard to compete with ppl 2-5mil cash a day depends if they warpmax. and of course, obviously fun when robtomo kills me while i'm logged on and forced log out.

see you next round rob if you're coming back. i only ever play 2-3weeks. so kill me by then.
  • ...so the cheater farmer who has probe farms says he challenged himself by not hitting the cash farms...

yea...why not just get rid of ur land farms probe farms then it ll be a challenge anyway...

the logic in that post...eww

cheator says i cheated to the top...not my fault u guys cant catch up...huh?

like...why brag about something like that...dafaq???
  • He didnt hit bank farms, just farmed his land farms.

Roger roger.
  • Zao biggest cheater on.sk
    Pyramid bank farming constantly
    Just shut your gap viva. You sux
    Just shut your gap viva. You sux
    Yeah! Says someone I have no clue who is, but I approve this message.
  • edited October 2015
    edit - fuck it, deleting reply as ill only have to reply again and cant be bothered haha
  • So people multi to counteract other multis.... *facepalm*
  • Mean old rob why u kill me i spent 90% of the time suicided ^_^