Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimchi war abuse

edited August 2015 in General

Xello

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on August 20, 17:47:58
How have I war abused? I have hit no target below 3x my size. I have not yet hit that target either more than once. I also have adhered to protections in place through the war. In example space was at 1499 land when I hit. His protected status also had ended as or start of today given it stated 48hrs beginning on 8/18. My land prior to hit was below 4k and thus was roughly 600 land margin. So please again tell me where I abused?

---- Original message received August 20, 17:39:20 from xxxxx (x:x)----
>> You have war abused. Continue and you will be removed.
>>
>>

Can you please inform your alliance of what war abuse is? It keeps happening. I already see the gangbang was not honorable in itself, but really?

Comments

• We are at war. If you don't like what he's doing, KT him. He makes a good point, though. He didn't bash. He waited until protection was up. And you should be happy that I have one less kd helping out on KTs.

Who's the kd in question? If I post them as KT, would that make you feel better? You can't war abuse a kt.
  • Shiney, you are a good friend, please do not talk down to me, but if that's the stance you want, I understand.
  • I'm not talking down to you and I'm sorry if you take it that way but seriously, there is war abuse in every war. I'm sick and tired of being held up to this impossible standard and cleanliness of leadership this round. This is what SK has taught me over the years. If you lose, it doesn't matter cuz the loser always gets farmed and killed anyway. If you win, you can decide how war abusers are dealt with. That is how it always goes. There is never an alliance with every single kd participating. If he doesn't want to, I can't fault him but I can't expect him to just not hit anything either.

I can only control my own actions.
  • And you posted it here instead of PMing me so yeah, I don't know what kind of reaction you expected.
  • edited August 2015
    Noted mate. Thanks. And I posted it here because I have no idea who is running what, only that I seen it, and it should be addressed. No biggie, I got ya.

Also, I guess it's hard to find targets outside of the war when you gangbang? Touché?
  • maybe he just went ROHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • is there really a thread for this. war abuse to part of war bruh
  • edited August 2015
    Mission Success
    Spoils
    Planets: 266
    Platinum: 126,166
    Civilians: 2,133
    Energy: 59,057

Honor: 228

Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 349
    Fighters: 0
    Tanks: 253
    Tactical Fighters: 319

Our scans report that we killed about 3,140 enemy units.

You're absolutely right.
  • ROHAN has tanks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tardhan more like it. Amirite or amirite?
  • Whats your KD???? Ill tell you mine if you tell me yours.
  • Js, y'all condone this shit, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
  • edited August 2015
    LOL the concept of war abuse is just funny altogether.

'war abuse' only exists in fkin inactive wars where alliances make pacts so no actives get hit.

hence the term 'war abuse'.

i dunno which idiot ALs started using the term to any target hit in wars, like war is war. everything is up for grabs.
  • KTs are dumb. Just grab at will until someone quits
  • LOL the concept of war abuse is just funny altogether.

'war abuse' only exists in fkin inactive wars where alliances make pacts so no actives get hit.

i dunno which idiot ALs started using the term to any target hit in wars, like war is war. everything is up for grabs.
  • It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Not my fault you bitches are all green horns :P
  • edited August 2015
    There have been morons complaining about war abuse outside of inactive war for years, doesn't make them right.

Only time I ever complained about it was to make Kes and Neal KT their bud Dante...ah that was satisfying.
  • I feel loved, i was used to make a point :(
  • Sorry :( no hard feelings bro. <3
  • yeah no hard feelings, im trash anyway :)
  • Naaaah, you've been around for ages :P you just happened to be the first kd I saw when I hit view sector :P

finally someone with brains :D

finally someone with brains :D

This

Somebody who needed a "political reason" to KT useless whores! Lol prolly Source back in the day
  • Pah lease, Fenris 101 right there
  • Pah lease, Fenris 101 right there
  • back in my day, we just said that whoever we were killing had ties to LT and let them have it!