Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Squad / Kimchi vs VHU

Comments

• It might have been irony..
  • More multies

August 19, 12:11:06 Forces from Stokes (2:19) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
  • all those g2 dws and some other scumbags that are"legit" players will jump you, dont be surprised, we gave you the list many days ago.
  • edited August 2015
    Not sure if coincidence or not but that NAP was up while VHU and squad was trying to kill some galaxy 2 multis. 12 hours later Kimchi declares war. I still stand by my opinion that this alliance is just harbouring cheaters.
  • I don't understand Squad's logic in this conflict. There are so much evidence of Galaxy2 multies gang bangs on Squad former key players (kingdoms), so much evidence that [Kimchi] is only alliance taking advantage of what anti turtle DWs are doing... so much evidence of huge DW farms hitting sector-mates in 1:12. So much of fishy growth of top1 nw FW guy who came from nowhere with realistically impossible robbing strategy?...

Combine all this sh*t, everything links to [Kimchi] core. Their AL is full of lies as well.

Squad, are you guys that much mad on xLTx, on VHU? on whatever who? How you dare to close your eyes about all sh*t, Kimchi+multies UA did to you?...

Every legit player, who is wasting time reading this.., believe me - fighting cheaters should matter much more. It must be main concept playing this game, main rule. Open your eyes and admit yourself what is worst thing you can currently see in the server - it's Kimchi core and their multies.

To all real legit players who sit in Kimchi ir Squad: open your eyes, and for christ sake - STOP supporting Kimchi core, who are very much affiliated with massive multing with DW kingdoms at round start and later. Next time these lifeless multies UA will abuse you, if you dont stop them now.

#cheatersMustDie #openYourEyes #my2Cents #squadCanDoBetter #squadCanChangeIt
    Thats a bit much.

Squad should take this opportunity to kill the bank farmer, the rest should be VHU and Kimchi
  • Not sure if coincidence or not but that NAP was up while VHU and squad was trying to kill some galaxy 2 multis. 12 hours later Kimchi declares war. I still stand by my opinion that this alliance is just harbouring cheaters.
    I dont know if i want to be in the middle of this but, squad declared first.

August 19, 08:39:55 the [SQUAD] alliance has declared war with the [VHU] alliance.
    August 19, 08:40:35 the [Kimchi] alliance has declared war with the [VHU] alliance.

Every alliance has its cheaters, always has been and always will be.

Im sure you know what it feels like when #1 and #2 alliances in the uni NAP? Means a lot of hits towards those who are left outside of it... am i right? that is a reasonable fear for war...

please discuss..
  • It might have been irony..
    it was actually :D
  • SQUAD should stay out of this and let Kimichi fight VHU like big boyz they are. I think they can handle it.
  • Not sure if coincidence or not but that NAP was up while VHU and squad was trying to kill some galaxy 2 multis. 12 hours later Kimchi declares war. I still stand by my opinion that this alliance is just harbouring cheaters.
    I dont know if i want to be in the middle of this but, squad declared first.

August 19, 08:39:55 the [SQUAD] alliance has declared war with the [VHU] alliance.
    August 19, 08:40:35 the [Kimchi] alliance has declared war with the [VHU] alliance.

Every alliance has its cheaters, always has been and always will be.

Im sure you know what it feels like when #1 and #2 alliances in the uni NAP? Means a lot of hits towards those who are left outside of it... am i right? that is a reasonable fear for war...

please discuss..
    One thing you can't deny is when push comes to shove those multi KDs login, make hits on Kimchi KTs and minute later they are off. This has happened repeatedly again and again.
  • Everything that happened should of happened. The ALs played a poor game. Everyone to be friends and no wars!!!!!!!

VHU napped the 2nd alliance - 3rd alliance gets wrecked, thats how it works. 2nd alliance was napped because it wanted to war and they "cooled" it down but squad had an ally to war with, why the fuck wouldnt you? VHU made the mistake of napping the 2nd alliance. Everything that comes after that moment is not shocking at all
  • Everything that happened should of happened. The ALs played a poor game. Everyone to be friends and no wars!!!!!!!

VHU napped the 2nd alliance - 3rd alliance gets wrecked, thats how it works. 2nd alliance was napped because it wanted to war and they "cooled" it down but squad had an ally to war with, why the fuck wouldnt you? VHU made the mistake of napping the 2nd alliance. Everything that comes after that moment is not shocking at all
    This.

So because someone wants to war, he should be ganged by several alliances with support of multis?
    I'm used to be the underdog but this isn't even interesting.
  • Maximum butthurt this rd.

Even omni posts lol
  • Why are you still posting?
  • Peace: [Solo]

Peace the 1 person alliance XD XD XD, best move ever :P
  • Yea, our AL is a genius.
  • Is lady ashnod running VHU?
  • Why are you still posting?
    The salt is real
  • Is lady ashnod running VHU?
    Lold
  • K westas lets pretend for a second that LT was this legit thing forever ago. Shiny isnt the multi lord, ive played with him tons of times and someones ALs get "lucky" to have the multies on their side. Happend when I aled a few rounds ago and I was accused the same thing, and ive never cheated in any way. Ive grouped with shiny and im actually against shiny this round, hes not the multi leader.

So BY trying to be everyones friends VHU turned their ally(kimichi) - shiny against them when they concentrated hits on them. They should have went for war with squad instead of pissng off everyone in kimichi who were already mad at the grabs but shiny backed up VHU. If you cant understand that I cant help you. As for a fair fight? its what 7 or 8 million nw difference between the 2 alliances? and 1 sector? Shiny didnt ask JUJU for help but juju wanted to war VHU for a while so why not? IF you cant understand the point of it from juju or shinys view youre a meat head and you cant be helped. Why go 1v1 against a bigger alliance when you can feed your alliance, not lose as many ppl and be on top once the wars over? Instead of beating the shit out of each other and having squad just feed and then war kimichi after and win easily
  • K westas lets pretend for a second that LT was this legit thing forever ago. Shiny isnt the multi lord, ive played with him tons of times and someones ALs get "lucky" to have the multies on their side. Happend when I aled a few rounds ago and I was accused the same thing, and ive never cheated in any way. Ive grouped with shiny and im actually against shiny this round, hes not the multi leader.

So BY trying to be everyones friends VHU turned their ally(kimichi) - shiny against them when they concentrated hits on them. They should have went for war with squad instead of pissng off everyone in kimichi who were already mad at the grabs but shiny backed up VHU. If you cant understand that I cant help you. As for a fair fight? its what 7 or 8 million nw difference between the 2 alliances? and 1 sector? Shiny didnt ask JUJU for help but juju wanted to war VHU for a while so why not? IF you cant understand the point of it from juju or shinys view youre a meat head and you cant be helped. Why go 1v1 against a bigger alliance when you can feed your alliance, not lose as many ppl and be on top once the wars over? Instead of beating the shit out of each other and having squad just feed and then war kimichi after and win easily
    Concentrated hits.. lol.

Do you have any idea how many hits 1:4 has on VHU in the last 3-4 days?
  • which im sure are some of the only ones that have been big hits the other way. I know personally my kd has been feeding non stop off both sides, without a worry of retaliation until the other day with strawberry

Concentrated hits.. lol.

Do you have any idea how many hits 1:4 has on VHU in the last 3-4 days?
    Do you have any idea how many times my sectors been hit in the last 3-4 days? Including 2 gang bangs? The almighty saint who never sinned over here, casting the first stone! Ha!
  • Is this really just going to become a pissing match about who is getting hit more? Cuz duck all of you guys, we have you beat.
  • settle down slugger
  • it wasn't me
  • i blame azalieo
  • I blame Meadows aka EVERYONE
  • I blame Meadows aka EVERYONE
    CMSZ
  • I miss Cory! That fucker