Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strawberry Boi???

Comments

• What was priceless was after Dede rolled you, you went on a rant in your KD Preferences about how the only way to break you was by multying you. Posted all your horse shit tags and your display name, hoping everyone would leave you alone for "who you are". A few hours later you took it down, perhaps reality kicked in and you realized no one gave a fuck you who are.
    didnt know you had so much interest me

i'm so flattered
  • What was priceless was after Dede rolled you, you went on a rant in your KD Preferences about how the only way to break you was by multying you. Posted all your horse shit tags and your display name, hoping everyone would leave you alone for "who you are". A few hours later you took it down, perhaps reality kicked in and you realized no one gave a fuck you who are.

i'm so flattered
    Yes, taking all of 1 second to click on your KD and another 10 to read it shows my overwhelming interest in you.

You must be desperate for attention IRL.
  • edited August 2015

So when im considering Jones, Lynog, Mercer, Greg etc. Good players and i have seen what they can accomplish, is that a synonym of cheating?
    Lol, I was checking PF's with some nostalgy after a friend remind me of this old good times, and then I saw this post and I had to create a PF account to post. :P

Jones, Lynog, Mercer legit players?? Oh man, that's really hilarious, so now that there are no good players left they had become 'legit' players at the eyes of the universe... xD
    WOOF WOOF :D, what the heck are you doing crazy argentino?

• So when im considering Jones, Lynog, Mercer, Greg etc. Good players and i have seen what they can accomplish, is that a synonym of cheating?
    Lol, I was checking PF's with some nostalgy after a friend remind me of this old good times, and then I saw this post and I had to create a PF account to post. :P

Jones, Lynog, Mercer legit players?? Oh man, that's really hilarious, so now that there are no good players left they had become 'legit' players at the eyes of the universe... xD
    Hey!! Arf arf :p Finally a known face!!

I was taking a look around after a friend of mine posted me the link of the "Cheater Hunters" on Facebook. I was courious to see if this thing still existed.

So...I'm just here at the office, working a bit. ;P

How's life there???
  • Inger is smelly
  • edited August 2015
    What was priceless was after Dede rolled you, you went on a rant in your KD Preferences about how the only way to break you was by multying you. Posted all your horse shit tags and your display name, hoping everyone would leave you alone for "who you are". A few hours later you took it down, perhaps reality kicked in and you realized no one gave a fuck you who are.

i'm so flattered
    Yes, taking all of 1 second to click on your KD and another 10 to read it shows my overwhelming interest in you.

yup thats totally the reason why i keep posting on pfs and making fun of you :P

i'm the resident attention whore :D

and ur just a sad whore who tried ever so hard not to get hit going as far as making a thread dedicated to posting SOKs of KDs that could tap ur sorry KD.

And...what was the result??? You got all of kimchi to tap your whore ass kd ^.^

i'm so flattered

yup thats totally the reason why i keep posting on pfs and making fun of you :P

i'm the resident attention whore :D

and ur just a sad whore who tried ever so hard not to get hit going as far as making a thread dedicated to posting SOKs of KDs that could tap ur sorry KD.

Well done mate, you got all of kimchi to tap your whore ass kd ^.^
    That's fine. There isn't much I can do to make you understand the imbalance an AT DW brings to this game, like Rosy was. Some people play for scores, why is it fair they should be hit only because they're not friends with people who solely play the game to ruin others round.

Multies and ATs are on the same page in my books. They're their solely to piss other people off, which is the opposite of what this game needs.

I have no issues with Kimchi KT'ing me. What's sad is they can't finish me off. Now I get to abuse their KDs for some yummy honor.
  • :: Steals Guardias red ball.::

• So when im considering Jones, Lynog, Mercer, Greg etc. Good players and i have seen what they can accomplish, is that a synonym of cheating?

Hey!! Arf arf :p Finally a known face!!

I was taking a look around after a friend of mine posted me the link of the "Cheater Hunters" on Facebook. I was courious to see if this thing still existed.

So...I'm just here at the office, working a bit. ;P

How's life there???
    Nm bro, trolling, wasting some time of this neverendingstory game. I quitted for few years and then ppl dragged me back. You should join too. It's multifest :D
  • aka like before
  • @TMonsta you always stealing my ballzz u.u
    How are you, mate?

@inger
    There's always that feeling of wanting to come back, but this game it's not going to be the same. There's little to no people playing, still the multis and some of the same people (so guess who's running them:p).
    Plus, there's not that much time to invest here as in my youth :p

I do play a lot of Dota 2 though...haha.

But I'm happy to find you and Monsta, and maybe other people around... :)
  • Ha, I'm doing good. I only play every few rounds to make horrible KDs and to yell at ALs.
  • HAAAI FAKE GUARDIA!
  • Ha, I'm doing good. I only play every few rounds to make horrible KDs and to yell at ALs.
    or AL and go afk
  • HAAAI FAKE GUARDIA!
    I'm not a fake :(
  • edited August 2015
    Ha, I'm doing good. I only play every few rounds to make horrible KDs and to yell at ALs.
    Making horrible KDs and yelling at ALs must be one of the best things to do in SK! :p
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry bud. I call bullshit. You're stretching real far to hurt my feelings. Like I said, everyone got along in our sector minus one person. And guess what, everyone ripped shit to that person so please don't start with the "maintaining peace" horse shit.

If by "you were complaining after loaf..." you mean our entire Alliance, then yes, you're right.

Oh, back to Loaf. Why am I not allowed to act "proud" of what I did for Mysti, yet you've got your nose half way up every AT in your Alliance (real player and multi) for playing a super hard PT such as DW. Oh look at me, my goons cost nothing I'm going to train 40000 of them, I'm so good. Kettle, meet pot.

Yes, I think you're a loser. As I mentioned and this is something a handful of people seeded to agree with, you should re-evaluate your life. You get on here acting like this is real life.
    Y so srs bro? Y so mad? Ull b OK man. Ull b OK. Thx for taking the time out to continue the walls of text. Shows how much u still care lmfao
  • I love it when people reply back with such basic responses as "y so srs". Shows the cat has your tongue.

And for the record, your posts as just as long - or longer - than mine.
  • They were. Until I got what I wanted. a war, a few crippled kds from crybaby whores, and a ticket out the rd if u pussies decide to give it to me. what, u wanna feel important? cat aint got my tongue, I'm a dog person. Fck it, here's another post for u sped

I couldn't care less about ur feelings. u keep the illusion of happiness in ur sector. ill keep laughing on aim at the msgs i see.

ya ur entire alliance was a scared crybaby. shouldn't have offered me sister alliance :)

ur not allowed to act proud cuz it was trash and was easily trashed. lol. I left u alive bcuz I don't respect u enuff to put u out of ur misery. live out the rd with what's left of ur kd and sad mysticide tank count. and ur so stupid it hurts. even Nobody explained the common sense behind protecting ur ATs when you're in a small alliance. that's how to keep u top whores in check. I never once said there was a well built dw that rolled any of you out. just like I'll never say ur fat mysti was anything more than mediocre.

lol im not here to play ring around the rosy and be friends with the whole uni. shyt got boring cuz everyone wanted to be nice and friendly and keep the peace so I started cutting ties. it's a war game. But ppl take what I say srsly so I run with it. sure I got mad that some little emotional bitch white boy got the nerve to call me bitch made and all this other shyt bcuz internet thugs sadden me. Thats the only thing ill own. But ur sadly mistaken if u think I treat this like real life. I play for my friends and my friends only.

The others who arent in my personal chats and don't talk to me outside of game claim to know me and what I do when honestly, I just yell and curse them out cuz its fun to do so. I can be a dick sometimes, especially when everyone is being a pussy and the round is stagnant. Ah wells. that's why my attitude changes so drastically once I get war and a kt. It's freedom and my rd goal is accomplished. I had my fun, sux they didn't.

Happy sped? One last WoT for you <3
  • cool story
  • I know, I should become an author. Write a story about all the hypocrites that inhabit a text based game from 2001. Should make for an outstanding read.
  • HAAAI FAKE GUARDIA!
    I'm not a fake :(
    Come play multi terrain! It needs the support
  • edited August 2015
    They were. Until I got what I wanted. a war, a few crippled kds from crybaby whores, and a ticket out the rd if u pussies decide to give it to me. what, u wanna feel important? cat aint got my tongue, I'm a dog person. Fck it, here's another post for u sped

I couldn't care less about ur feelings. u keep the illusion of happiness in ur sector. ill keep laughing on aim at the msgs i see.

ya ur entire alliance was a scared crybaby. shouldn't have offered me sister alliance :)

ur not allowed to act proud cuz it was trash and was easily trashed. lol. I left u alive bcuz I don't respect u enuff to put u out of ur misery. live out the rd with what's left of ur kd and sad mysticide tank count. and ur so stupid it hurts. even Nobody explained the common sense behind protecting ur ATs when you're in a small alliance. that's how to keep u top whores in check. I never once said there was a well built dw that rolled any of you out. just like I'll never say ur fat mysti was anything more than mediocre.

lol im not here to play ring around the rosy and be friends with the whole uni. shyt got boring cuz everyone wanted to be nice and friendly and keep the peace so I started cutting ties. it's a war game. But ppl take what I say srsly so I run with it. sure I got mad that some little emotional bitch white boy got the nerve to call me bitch made and all this other shyt bcuz internet thugs sadden me. Thats the only thing ill own. But ur sadly mistaken if u think I treat this like real life. I play for my friends and my friends only.

The others who arent in my personal chats and don't talk to me outside of game claim to know me and what I do when honestly, I just yell and curse them out cuz its fun to do so. I can be a dick sometimes, especially when everyone is being a pussy and the round is stagnant. Ah wells. that's why my attitude changes so drastically once I get war and a kt. It's freedom and my rd goal is accomplished. I had my fun, sux they didn't.

Happy sped? One last WoT for you <3</blockquote>

I read a few sentences and quit. When you grow out of typing like a 12 year old girl, give me a ring.

Edit: Are your friends filling you in on the "lulz" going on in AC about you? Good times.
  • Must be so bored to spend time in a chat talking about me. I feel so special <3

Lol I can type properly at any given time. I'm practicing typing horribly for a different game on a different forum. Obviously, it works. Thanks for the help.
  • edited August 2015
    Must be so bored to spend time in a chat talking about me. I feel so special <3

Lol I can type properly at any given time. I'm practicing typing horribly for a different game on a different forum. Obviously, it works. Thanks for the help.</blockquote>

You're beyond a hypocrite that there isn't a word for it.

You spend an equal amount of time responding to me.

Your posts are just as long as mine.

You make me feel.... so special.

Also, it's quite alarming you actively practice typing like a 12 year old girl. I wont go into details, but one can only assume what your priorities are.

Once again, re-evaluate your life.
  • Yep. I'm the biggest hypocrite out here. It feels good to be hated. I can see why Darius keeps coming back.

Yes I do. It's fun.

Yes they are. You deserve equal effort for the effort you put in. I wouldn't want to leave you hanging.

Good I'm glad. We make each other feel special. When are we going out for drinks? You seem like a cheap good lay.

Lol you view it as a 12 year old girl. Why did that even pop into your head? Pedoooooooo. It's simple. I play forum games, in which people try to guess who you are. I have a distinct typing style. Masking it with lowercases and shorthand makes it harder to be discovered.

It'll also come in handy next rd when all you pussies try to find me and rape me out of newb =D and since I'm some sort of multi overlord or something now, i gues i shud lrn 2 tyep liek oe.

Worry about your life, not mine. Creeeeeeeep.
  • Must be so bored to spend time in a chat talking about me. I feel so special <3

Lol I can type properly at any given time. I'm practicing typing horribly for a different game on a different forum. Obviously, it works. Thanks for the help.</blockquote>

Also, it's quite alarming you actively practice typing like a 12 year old girl. I wont go into details, but one can only assume what your priorities are.

Sped, youve managed to play a shit mysti kd and accomplish nothing, then spent nearly an entire month crying on these forums

Look in the mirror a bit bud

Sped, youve managed to play a shit mysti kd and accomplish nothing, then spent nearly an entire month crying on these forums

Look in the mirror a bit bud
    I was the best shitty Myst KD this round, I'll take that as a compliment.

Also stop offending your friends.
  • Darius has friends? I thought he had enemies and ppl sucking him off cuz he's the greatest. I didn't know there was a friend category.

It's funny, tho, its like a screwy ragey three way cuz I never really liked Darius but every post of his regarding Sped is funny.
  • edited August 2015
    Darius has friends? I thought he had enemies and ppl sucking him off cuz he's the greatest. I didn't know there was a friend category.

It's funny, tho, its like a screwy ragey three way cuz I never really liked Darius but every post of his regarding Sped is funny.
    Every post being 1, maybe 2? You're easily amused.

I can see why self-centered people would be attracted to one another.