Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strawberry Boi???

Comments

• Hey look, someone defending their sector mate.
    Nope, lol.

I just have seen what good players can achieve. I dont really care much about defending other people.

Its just that these kind of threads pop up each round, these things have been done in the past and will be done in the future ----> legit or not.
    "Good" and "cheating" aren't synonyms of one another.
    So top KDs always cheat? cant argue with that...
  • Ive had some top kds and ive never cheated, chef greg has had to pkds and never cheated, its not normal every round. ive known a lot of tops who 100% didnt cheat, and I can 100% say that Strawberry farmed lol no way he did what he did with a FW, Youcant be top land at 4k land with a FW.
    Nope, lol.

I just have seen what good players can achieve. I dont really care much about defending other people.

Its just that these kind of threads pop up each round, these things have been done in the past and will be done in the future ----> legit or not.
    Always? No. 20% of the time? Probably, and that's down right pathetic.
    Nope, lol.

Always? No. 20% of the time? Probably, and that's down right pathetic.
    So when im considering Jones, Lynog, Mercer, Greg etc. Good players and i have seen what they can accomplish, is that a synonym of cheating?
  • So when im considering Jones, Lynog, Mercer, Greg etc. Good players and i have seen what they can accomplish, is that a synonym of cheating?
    I know for a fact that at least 50% of those names have cheated.. Or was that your point?

• So when im considering Jones, Lynog, Mercer, Greg etc. Good players and i have seen what they can accomplish, is that a synonym of cheating?
    I know for a fact that at least 50% of those names have cheated.. Or was that your point?

3 names, 50%
    so 1,5 person cheated
    the match is killing me!!!
  • Theres 4 names :)

My point was, ive seen what a good player can accomplish and all of them have some dirt on them(mainly just subtle bank farming and such). I havent seen any 100% legit top tier player, never...

I know people love the drama, but just chill once in a while :)
  • Lol. Subtle bank farming.
  • Theres 4 names :)

My point was, ive seen what a good player can accomplish and all of them have some dirt on them(mainly just subtle bank farming and such). I havent seen any 100% legit top tier player, never...

I know people love the drama, but just chill once in a while :)
    So according to you, subtle bank farming is ok. So you agree, Strawberry is cheating, it's just subtle.

Oh, and I had 1 account. I got 1 suicider and it was all of 80 and 60 land (I was 5000 land already) and had no issue staying in the top.
  • RZQ its not the matter of what they can do its the Planet type, its just not possible to have that land at 4k land with a FW unless you farmed land. ITs not possible
  • RZQ its not the matter of what they can do its the Planet type, its just not possible to have that land at 4k land with a FW unless you farmed land. ITs not possible
    Its not farmed land

Its max exploring + grabbing with TFs you shouldnt have. Having double everyones income does wonders for your growth, even as FW.

Catch up in land then stay ahead with the farm income/PT advantage and its smooth sailing. Its what I would do if I were a massive faggot
    Its not farmed land

Its max exploring + grabbing with TFs you shouldnt have. Having double everyones income does wonders for your growth, even as FW.

Catch up in land then stay ahead with the farm income/PT advantage and its smooth sailing. Its what I would do if I were a massive faggot
    So you're announcing your plans for next round? Roger.
    Its not farmed land

If only I couldve rolled you this round
    Its not farmed land

I LOL'd
  • his income isnt much higher compared with terra form and same buildings
    You think terra income competes? Lmao
    With maxed out money bonus - it's very close.
    Keeping tops maxed on terra is not easy dude... especially gaining roughly 10 to 20% of your land daily... and it's a slight nerf on terra this rd as well... Terra is OP, still a bitch to keep the research maxed and when u calc In that extra 15% I feel like it's actually harder then keeping a FW or Mounty maxed
    Its not farmed land

But you couldn't. I had this round on lock down until I was hit by a multi, and the early Kimchi AT decided to hit me twice.

Darius, PM me one day, I'll teach you how to play.
  • I wasnt AT the first time i hit ur fat whore ass. You just had shit D on allthat land.

The second time i heard you were having a hissy fit because of my goons and decided to hit you again for the whore that you are.

Then we napped and i turned on LT.

You should thank mary for the nap or i would ve triple tapped.
  • I wasnt AT the first time i hit ur fat whore ass. You just had shit D on allthat land.

The second time i heard you were having a hissy fit because of my goons and decided to hit you again for the whore that you are.

Then we napped and i turned on LT.

You should thank mary for the nap or i would ve triple tapped.
    I had similar defense than every other top, exaggerate more please.

And after your first hit, aside from my troll message I sent you, I didn't say a peep about you. Again, exaggerate more.

• edited August 2015
    Nope i heard you cried a river lol

And similar D on more land and non terra just means i d tap u instead of the terra kds.
  • edited August 2015
    Sped is the type of guy to hit every tick his WLs are back on a mysti while mysticiding and crying for SL in his sector and then thinks he's good. You'd be fucking trash if you weren't top land as a mysti at this stage in the game.

And Sped, your AL down to some of your sector mates hate you and showed me where you cried. Lmao. All in an attempt to keep Loaf off of your fat ass. Your AL even asked me to kill you. Jokingly, but I took it to heart. ^_^ you're welcome, Mary.

That's who you're dying for. Lmfao.
    Its not farmed land

But you couldn't. I had this round on lock down until I was hit by a multi, and the early Kimchi AT decided to hit me twice.

Darius, PM me one day, I'll teach you how to play.
    Hahaha did you?
  • Sped is the type of guy to hit every tick his WLs are back on a mysti while mysticiding and crying for SL in his sector and then thinks he's good. You'd be fucking trash if you weren't top land as a mysti at this stage in the game.

And Sped, your AL down to some of your sector mates hate you and showed me where you cried. Lmao. All in an attempt to keep Loaf off of your fat ass. Your AL even asked me to kill you. Jokingly, but I took it to heart. ^_^ you're welcome, Mary.

Crying? My sector was pretty willing for SL share. In fact Padrino got everyone to switch votes on me while I was KT. Doesn't sound like they hate me.

I do appreciate your attempt at smearing the fun I had with 1:3. I got to play with guys I never have before and it was a good time. We had lots of back and forth chatter from the start of round up to today.

Also you don't seem to understand the purpose of playing mysti. Why play mysti if you're not going to hit every tick. I'm not delusional, if I don't take a huge land lead I'm well aware I'll fall off in the end. I was the top mysti by a large margin. Despite the first hit, I climbed back to the top. Despite the 2nd and 3rd hit, I climbed back to the top.

My AL was a moron and I rode them all round, if they didn't want me dead then they're an idiot.

I would love to see this "proof" of my whining that you were given.
  • More salt nice

Everyone in ur alliance bore witness to ur whining. What more do we need lol
  • Sped is the type of guy to hit every tick his WLs are back on a mysti while mysticiding and crying for SL in his sector and then thinks he's good. You'd be fucking trash if you weren't top land as a mysti at this stage in the game.

Crying? My sector was pretty willing for SL share. In fact Padrino got everyone to switch votes on me while I was KT. Doesn't sound like they hate me.

I do appreciate your attempt at smearing the fun I had with 1:3. I got to play with guys I never have before and it was a good time. We had lots of back and forth chatter from the start of round up to today.

Also you don't seem to understand the purpose of playing mysti. Why play mysti if you're not going to hit every tick. I'm not delusional, if I don't take a huge land lead I'm well aware I'll fall off in the end. I was the top mysti by a large margin. Despite the first hit, I climbed back to the top. Despite the 2nd and 3rd hit, I climbed back to the top.

My AL was a moron and I rode them all round, if they didn't want me dead then they're an idiot.

Lol maintaining the peace in a sector to avoid civil war doesn't mean they're your buddies. Or else I wouldn't know anything. XD

Listen man, I'm just going off of what I was told on AIM and in group chats. I'm not gonna out my friends in your sector just to make you look foolish. Just suffice to say you had multiple ppl complaining about how much you were complaining after Loaf rolled you.

I also don't think you understand the purpose of playing mysti. YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO THESE THINGS. YOURE ACTING PROUD FOR DOING WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO AS A MYSTI LMAO. Acting like its hard and you did some unheard of feat. What, was this your first top kd or something?

Lol fair point regarding your AL.

Do you really think I'm such a fucking loser that I archive chats from days ago? Lol just know I got pasted some of your AC. You take every hit so personally lol.

Lol maintaining the peace in a sector to avoid civil war doesn't mean they're your buddies. Or else I wouldn't know anything. XD

Listen man, I'm just going off of what I was told on AIM and in group chats. I'm not gonna out my friends in your sector just to make you look foolish. Just suffice to say you had multiple ppl complaining about how much you were complaining after Loaf rolled you.

I also don't think you understand the purpose of playing mysti. YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO THESE THINGS. YOURE ACTING PROUD FOR DOING WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO AS A MYSTI LMAO. Acting like its hard and you did some unheard of feat. What, was this your first top kd or something?

Lol fair point regarding your AL.

Do you really think I'm such a fucking loser that I archive chats from days ago? Lol just know I got pasted some of your AC. You take every hit so personally lol.
    Sorry bud. I call bullshit. You're stretching real far to hurt my feelings. Like I said, everyone got along in our sector minus one person. And guess what, everyone ripped shit to that person so please don't start with the "maintaining peace" horse shit.

If by "you were complaining after loaf..." you mean our entire Alliance, then yes, you're right.

Oh, back to Loaf. Why am I not allowed to act "proud" of what I did for Mysti, yet you've got your nose half way up every AT in your Alliance (real player and multi) for playing a super hard PT such as DW. Oh look at me, my goons cost nothing I'm going to train 40000 of them, I'm so good. Kettle, meet pot.

Yes, I think you're a loser. As I mentioned and this is something a handful of people seeded to agree with, you should re-evaluate your life. You get on here acting like this is real life.

Lastly, with the exception of Loafs first hit on me, I said zilch about being hit. If I cared about it, I wouldn't be playing Mysti. Fuck, I haven't finished a round in the last 4-5 years.
  • More salt nice

Everyone bore witness to your whining on the PFs.

When you have more to say than "lol you salt" let me know. If I wanted to hear that I"d go play League or something.
  • More salt nice

Everyone bore witness to your whining on the PFs.

When you have more to say than "lol you salt" let me know. If I wanted to hear that I"d go play League or something.
    Hahaha you're so stupid

Sodium levels maximum hahah
  • sped your reactions are priceless

keep posting

it's damn good entertainment for the pfs compared to what it was a week ago
  • What was priceless was after Dede rolled you, you went on a rant in your KD Preferences about how the only way to break you was by multying you. Posted all your horse shit tags and your display name, hoping everyone would leave you alone for "who you are". A few hours later you took it down, perhaps reality kicked in and you realized no one gave a fuck you who are.

Lol, I was checking PF's with some nostalgy after a friend remind me of this old good times, and then I saw this post and I had to create a PF account to post. :P

Jones, Lynog, Mercer legit players?? Oh man, that's really hilarious, so now that there are no good players left they had become 'legit' players at the eyes of the universe... xD