Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strawberry Boi???

Comments

• Its not Kimchis fault the other ALs are too pussy to do anything.
    Kimchi wont do shit.

Now I come to find out they're protecting Rosy, who has 66k goons and 16k LTs.

Fuckign group of morons they are.
    Why would they want a kd with 66k goons dead. He is their weapon right now. You have to realize the people ALing in today's SK are garbage. Sexaholic kd is trash. JuJus KD is trash Minas KD is trash and they are ALs of top 3 alliances. Just some bums jerking eachother off on aim. "Can I KT him" "Sure he has no HoF anyway "
    Kimchi wont do shit.

Why would they want a kd with 66k goons dead. He is their weapon right now. You have to realize the people ALing in today's SK are garbage. Sexaholic kd is trash. JuJus KD is trash Minas KD is trash and they are ALs of top 3 alliances. Just some bums jerking eachother off on aim. "Can I KT him" "Sure he has no HoF anyway "
    I'm not saying they want him dead, I'm saying they're actually trying to protect him. He's as AT as you can get.

Also, LoL at your HOF comment. I laughed.
    Kimchi wont do shit.

I'm not saying they want him dead, I'm saying they're actually trying to protect him. He's as AT as you can get.

Wars have been fought for less. Kimchi is throwing around weight they don't have because they can make the multis work.
  • edited August 2015
    Its not Kimchis fault the other ALs are too pussy to do anything.
    Kimchi wont do shit.

You seem mad. You feeling ok? I'm not even playing probes this rd and far from doing anything serious and I've never claimed to be a builder lol and yet I have a few top 5 finishes in recent round.

The salt is real. Want some fries with that?

Oh I know what happened...you never got over being raped the OnDaBayou rd, did you? My trash AL skills def couldn't have made that rd happen, fa sho.
  • edited August 2015
    Its not Kimchis fault the other ALs are too pussy to do anything.
    Kimchi wont do shit.

Wars have been fought for less. Kimchi is throwing around weight they don't have because they can make the multis work.
    LOL I wish I could make the multis work. I'd have had all of you PF faggots rolled out for fun. Fact is, I haven't angered them whereas you guys have. I'm low priority on the list. ^_^ Boohoo.

Oh and weight I don't have? LMAO. You really must not be paying attention to what kds outside of Kimchi have been doing. No one learned from the ODB rd, I see.
  • edited August 2015
    OH one last thing, before bed. All these new multis? I'm not stupid. Welcome back, Omni and wanadoo x3

I'm saying it now. The moment Kimchi is warred and my kds are close to death, all those little multis will clean up my KTs. But LT is clean as fuck, right? BWAHAHAHAHA.

• LOL I wish I could make the multis work. I'd have had all of you PF faggots rolled out for fun. Fact is, I haven't angered them whereas you guys have. I'm low priority on the list. ^_^ Boohoo.

Oh and weight I don't have? LMAO. You really must not be paying attention to what kds outside of Kimchi have been doing. No one learned from the ODB rd, I see.

Angered them by leaving your alliance? Or hitting Kimchi KDs. Tell us whats pissing your alliance mate off so we can know what not to do.
  • Lrn2use quotes before you ask me stuff :(
  • Kimchi wont do shit.

stfu sped

you're only pussy because he might tap ur whoring ass lol

• OH one last thing, before bed. All these new multis? I'm not stupid. Welcome back, Omni and wanadoo x3

I'm saying it now. The moment Kimchi is warred and my kds are close to death, all those little multis will clean up my KTs. But LT is clean as fuck, right? BWAHAHAHAHA.
    Looks they were a little late
  • Nah they're too small to do much, anyway. But they'll do exactly what Meadows multis did for LT last round. Clean up KTs with WLs. Just wait.
  • That has happened already this round for your alliance. Do you agree?
  • *shrug* Show me a killshot taken by a multi? I've gotten a lot of good activity in my AFs from actual kds outside of 1:4 and outside of my alliance, as well. Seems like I'm not the only one who saw LT for what they are.

What was it westas said before? They had no idea who it was or what was going on? Yeah, I stand by that, as well.

The difference is, they actually did know and they're doing it again this round lmfao. Pot calling kettle black.

I never asked to AL or for any of this shit to happen, to me or anyone else. But if it were me, my shitty kd wouldn't be nearly as shitty, don't ya think?
  • as long as were all in agreement that he 100% cheated, on other news moon why havent you messaged me yet? I thought we was friends
  • Shiny, why can't you man up and deal with your piece of crap alliance instead of trying to deflect anything that comes your way by throwing bs accusations towards anyone who gets in your sight.
  • "BS accusations"

I haven't made a baseless accusation all round. And lol there are certain people around here who can attest to the frustration and annoyance being AL of this alliance has caused.

But I do see a bunch of whores who also aren't dealing with my "piece of crap" alliance...why do people love to throw rocks from glass houses?
  • Why hasnt anyone started a war yet cmon guys lets see who has the most whore kds in the alliance! I know there are tons this rd!
  • Yeah, why no one is warring that cheater harbour called Kimchi?
  • trolling has gone long enough now...

i have seen several people post that he cant have this military because he doesnt have the income. he has lower income than the other tops.

well i call bs on that, i am #2 land. and i got about the same % of land in income buildings, but he's FW. so he certainly has higher income than the other tops

so if you wanna kill him, atleast kill him for the correct reason. that he scares you

tldr:
    you're all a bunch of whiners
  • his income isnt much higher compared with terra form and same buildings
  • i know my money/pop research was at 10-15% for half the round (terra)
    i know i also missed several pa's a day for several days in a row due to sleep :P
    and i got robbed a few nights aswell well

and i am still #4 nw.
  • Im not arguing the income moon, my only thought is Ive never seen FW top land this early especially at 4k land because fw isnt a fast starting planet type due to its return times, we all know this. So im just stating that some bullshit had to go on and was seeing others thoughs :)
  • it's possible if the guy is SS'ing and actually track banks. No really need for bank farms.
  • He's not the only one tracking KDs. But there ARE actual bank farms which must belong to someone. He's the main suspect as of now.
  • I havent seen anything extraordinary this round concerning the top 10....
  • Hey look, someone defending their sector mate.
    You think terra income competes? Lmao
    Nope, lol.

I just have seen what good players can achieve. I dont really care much about defending other people.

Its just that these kind of threads pop up each round, these things have been done in the past and will be done in the future ----> legit or not.
    Nope, lol.

I just have seen what good players can achieve. I dont really care much about defending other people.

Its just that these kind of threads pop up each round, these things have been done in the past and will be done in the future ----> legit or not.
    "Good" and "cheating" aren't synonyms of one another.
    You think terra income competes? Lmao
    With maxed out money bonus - it's very close.