Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 71 Farming

Comments

• Cam has an argument against him the smooth criminal hits look legit anyone could of tagged that with the nw so low.

Blood is pretty open and shut though.

Blood should be ktd the others isn't as clear cut cams the only really close one but id let him slide.
  • Actually Darius I've known you long enough to know you do care... I doubt cam farmed but blood is bs... I addressed you b.c you posted on my post, I was pointing out the obvious that everyone knows your kd... you responded, I responded... see how that works?
    I see what you did there
  • Cam has an argument against him the smooth criminal hits look legit anyone could of tagged that with the nw so low.

Blood is pretty open and shut though.

Blood should be ktd the others isn't as clear cut cams the only really close one but id let him slide.

So why would blood SOM a kingdom what your claiming , sorry others are claiming is his ?
    Seems strange

• edited August 2015
    I work early in the morning so I wasn't going to stay up for hits and I'm way past the days of waking up for hits. I woke up for work at 3 AM my time, saw the dudes SoM in the AF's, som'd and hit. The SoM posted earlier was what I was going off of. Cobras taught me my lesson regarding farming and never will again. I didn't farm, trust me.
  • I've seen way worse and nobody doing shit about it. The bullshit standards of each player is why I no longer play.
  • I've seen way worse and nobody doing shit about it. The bullshit standards of each player is why I no longer play.
    Then its a step in the right direction that these cheaters are currently being KTd
    Then its a step in the right direction that these cheaters are currently being KTd
    Youre missing the point, theres double standards based on the player doing the farming.
    Youre missing the point, theres double standards based on the player doing the farming.
    Doesnt seem like thats in place so far this round. Which is a step in the right direction.
  • edited August 2015
    I've seen way worse and nobody doing shit about it. The bullshit standards of each player is why I no longer play.
    Doesnt seem like thats in place so far this round. Which is a step in the right direction.
    Yes it doesnt seem that way because the person being railroaded is associated with someone you dont like.

• All cheaters should be automatic KT. If they arent it is the fault of the ALs that round.
  • So what your saying is that this guy(blood) just so happened to som someone who just 29 seconds ago quad tapped someone in sector to get to a 5x land grabbed and he was able to find him calc the hit and not fail all while rushing in at most 30 seconds in the rush of newbie hits.

I don't buy it, and I don't have double standards I've ktd plenty of my own alliance mates for farming rules are just that. I believe cam and the other one, but this is blatant farming
  • what damdred said
  • what damdred said
  • edited August 2015
    The round of the multilord everybody were angry: "Fucking cheater, dont let us play". Last round when meadows used multibots to kill not only RRs, but legit kingdoms also to protect xLTx alliance (Who was being beaten): "She is the bomb, she always target the right guy" (xLTx even protected her, and she admited his main kingdoms was in xLTx).

When Viva bashed LadyAshnod: "Fuck him, lets make him a universal KT". When Veii decided to Bash and KT his own sector mate (Who dindt broke any rule btw): "Who cares".

All these "justice guys" dont care about the crime, they care about who does it. And they scream "Cheater" while they support people who cheats.

Anyway, i m not going to defend Blood, i m just saying that you guys should stop seeing the wrong in the other side, and start seeing the wrong in your own side. And this is being said by a guy who every round starts in a random sector, and always has HoF points, even if he have to fight against his friends.

• Yeah that damdred guy is a smart one.

Though tbh idk why I care anymore tbh
  • Yeah that damdred guy is a smart one.

Though tbh idk why I care anymore tbh
    Tbh its cuz ur an honest good guy tbh tbh
  • Oh right, thread relevance. Meh. When I lead, or officer, or play, I target all cheaters. I don't name call, I don't argue, I just kill them if the proof is there. Yea, even in own alliance, looking back at America alliance.

Not everyone plays this double standard BS. And it's because of that that leaders like that get targeted early. Multid, first war ktd, w.e.
  • The round of the multilord everybody were angry: "Fucking cheater, dont let us play". Last round when meadows used multibots to kill not only RRs, but legit kingdoms also to protect xLTx alliance (Who was being beaten): "She is the bomb, she always target the right guy" (xLTx even protected her, and she admited his main kingdoms was in xLTx).

When Viva bashed LadyAshnod: "Fuck him, lets make him a universal KT". When Veii decided to Bash and KT his own sector mate (Who dindt broke any rule btw): "Who cares".

All these "justice guys" dont care about the crime, they care about who does it. And they scream "Cheater" while they support people who cheats.

Anyway, i m not going to defend Blood, i m just saying that you guys should stop seeing the wrong in the other side, and start seeing the wrong in your own side. And this is being said by a guy who every round starts in a random sector, and always has HoF points, even if he have to fight against his friends.

I finished nearly dead kingdoms because Viva was being a twit. I told him to just shut up and I'd stop. He didn't. I could have very very easily killed you too, but you weren't in Viva's alliance anymore at that point, so I didn't, even though I think you're a gigonormous tard.

None of my actions were for xLTx, approved of by xLTx, and xLTx was not aware that I had an actual kingdom in their alliance. I was even approached by them on AIM and they asked me to stop doing it. I do my own thing, for my own fun.
  • The round of the multilord everybody were angry: "Fucking cheater, dont let us play". Last round when meadows used multibots to kill not only RRs, but legit kingdoms also to protect xLTx alliance (Who was being beaten): "She is the bomb, she always target the right guy" (xLTx even protected her, and she admited his main kingdoms was in xLTx).

I finished nearly dead kingdoms because Viva was being a twit. I told him to just shut up and I'd stop. He didn't. I could have very very easily killed you too, but you weren't in Viva's alliance anymore at that point, so I didn't, even though I think you're a gigonormous tard.

None of my actions were for xLTx, approved of by xLTx, and xLTx was not aware that I had an actual kingdom in their alliance. I was even approached by them on AIM and they asked me to stop doing it. I do my own thing, for my own fun.
    So what your saying is that this guy(blood) just so happened to som someone who just 29 seconds ago quad tapped someone in sector to get to a 5x land grabbed and he was able to find him calc the hit and not fail all while rushing in at most 30 seconds in the rush of newbie hits.

I don't buy it, and I don't have double standards I've ktd plenty of my own alliance mates for farming rules are just that. I believe cam and the other one, but this is blatant farming
    Well hes dead or crippled now so why is everyone arguing still?

The funniest part of this is getting early land like that isnt even the best kind of start for growth, lol

So what your saying is that this guy(blood) just so happened to som someone who just 29 seconds ago quad tapped someone in sector to get to a 5x land grabbed and he was able to find him calc the hit and not fail all while rushing in at most 30 seconds in the rush of newbie hits.

The funniest part of this is getting early land like that isnt even the best kind of start for growth, lol
    Its only a matter of time until a land advantage becomes a nw advantage

Its only a matter of time until a land advantage becomes a nw advantage
    you have no idea how to play this game if you think that lol
  • Ehhh just depends if he was loaded with cash. Cash>land anyway at that point.

But yeah idk why argue he's probably lost a lot more than he gained at this point
  • I thought we had a thread designated specifically for this crap?
  • I made my first successful thread on SKPFs. Im proud of me
  • im amazed at the arguments still going on lol
  • August 4, 22:00:05 Smooth Criminal (1:18) Spy on Kingdom 886 11 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Name: Sir

Planets: 353
    Networth: 28,927
    Honor: 1,188
    Platinum: 1,044,836
    Power: 11,027
    Population: 5,332

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 1,127
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 0
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

August 4, 22:00:02 Smooth Criminal (1:18) Spy on Kingdom 927 42 Failure

I didn't farm lmao. I posted every sector into a spreadsheet for the alliance we were at war with (1:3, 1:11, 1:14, 1:17 and 1:18) and picked out KD's that had nw/land ratio under 95. He was one of 8 kingdoms that had a nw/land ratio lower than 95 that had MORE than 250 land. This guy was the highest land of those 8 kds so I checked him out first. SO stfu you have 0 idea what you're talking about throwing ridiculous accusations out. Get a grip.

If you know anything about SK, you know that 25nw/land is land, 25nw/land is built buildings. If they have 40% res, thats another 26 nw/land. So with just buildings land and population you have 76nw/land. So 95 nw/land would be very close to the 500 tank cutoff we were told about.

After I hit him, those 7 other kds that were fat were already hit multiple times. Then I saw bloods hit and hit him 2x too.

I also spreadsheet, and i can confirm the 8 kds above 250 land below 95 ratio in those sectors (only 7 with my data)

Not saying anything about you farming or not, but ss is plausible
  • moony confirmed the multi overlord!!
  • overlord is a bit of a overstatement
    i only have my usual amount
  • Lol moonlight was on the very first to do this multi lark , I remember when you tried to drag me into it with lovsen and k2
  • This is lols. Even meadows gets an honourable mention.
    Thread over.

Blood Sovereignty (1:16)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on August 6, 15:01:41
    So hey, clearly everyone has lynched me and I'm a blatant farmer. I figured since so many tops do it why can't I try it? They don't get mad at Meadows or try to kill her for botting, but when an average player tries it then he immediately goes to the gallows. No way in hell I'm trying that again, but I do gotta admit it has been fun seeing you guys fail so many PAs on me. Do me a favor and post this in pfs for me. For some reason it hasn't allowed me to create a pf account.