Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 71 Farming

edited August 2015 in General
Viva wasted no time this round.

August 4, 22:00:52 Our kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) bravely defended against Blood Sovereignty (1:16) and lost 54 planets.
August 4, 22:00:59 Our kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) bravely defended against Blood Sovereignty (1:16) and lost 45 planets.

Comments

• these kds are both me

I am also TheNobody

fuck im posting on my darius account - viva
  • these kds are both me

I am also TheNobody

fuck im posting on my darius account - viva
    lol
  • Based on how fast someone comes to make a stupid comment to derail a thread you can tell that this might actually be a case of farming..
  • Based on how fast someone comes to make a stupid comment to derail a thread you can tell that this might actually be a case of farming..
    oh its totally farming, no doubt about it

• look at the timestamp
  • No Criss Angel mind freak shit here. This is the definition of farming.
  • Not even a min into rd lmao
  • edited August 2015
    No Criss Angel mind freak shit here. This is the definition of farming.
    shhh darius/viva, no one cares about farming, look at the LT and the Bots, and the stacked alliances!

p.s. jk, kill him.
  • Lol darius is a bum. Im not a bum.
  • idiot, growing a second kd for a 50 land lead after newb start? WAS IT WORTH IT? now die and loose your fckd up kd
  • idiot, growing a second kd for a 50 land lead after newb start? WAS IT WORTH IT? now die and loose your fckd up kd
    He wont die lol this is the new sk. Farming gets you allies now
    i have no idea if its farming or not, im not that guy but I am bored. thats a stupid ass metric lol.

• Wait...people are already out of newb mode?
  • Blatant fucking farming! 52 seconds into a rd he probes a 500 lander? Lmfao fucking joke
  • August 5, 02:05:42 Our kingdom panzer IV (1:3) bravely defended against Cam Rocks (1:13) and lost 56 planets.
    August 5, 02:06:12 Our kingdom panzer IV (1:3) bravely defended against Cam Rocks (1:13) and lost 47 planets.
  • August 4, 22:00:34 Our kingdom Smooth Criminal (1:18) bravely defended against WHAT A JOKE (1:16) and lost 42 planets.
    August 4, 22:00:37 Our kingdom Smooth Criminal (1:18) bravely defended against WHAT A JOKE (1:16) and lost 34 planets
  • People making 2 hits is not farming lol
    People are so dumb!
    If people find good hits u carnt stop them tapping twice

If they hit 3 times then yes

Half of these are shit players anyway and won't get anywhere

And Darius is none of them , trust me as I know who he is.
  • August 5, 02:05:42 Our kingdom panzer IV (1:3) bravely defended against Cam Rocks (1:13) and lost 56 planets.
    August 5, 02:06:12 Our kingdom panzer IV (1:3) bravely defended against Cam Rocks (1:13) and lost 47 planets.
    Way under 500 tank defense.
  • If people send out all the tanks what do they expect will happen ? Them to be left alone so they can suicide and outgrow people lol
  • post the soms then. and post the hits that promted them to probe them in the first place. this isnt a cut and dry oh he had less than 500 tanks. you act like nobody else pays attention in this game.
  • Ok look guys cam farmed and viva is using a strawman argument to try and defend him.

I'm sure it just "happened" that he was the only person to notice the 500 lander with less then 100 tank defense. Gj
  • edited August 2015
    Especially Blood, 1 minute after newbie. And yeah, what Remy said.

Post the news/hits that prompted the probes and soms with time stamps.

How shocking that Viva comes to defend the farmers.
  • What I'm hearing is... "Everyone war Viva".

I'm down for that.
  • I am not even pkaying lol !!! all I meant was a couple of guys got 30 land extra
    They are average players do it doesn't matter
    If it was Lynog or barricade or Darius then it would buy an advantage but not for the average player , anyway do what u like I don't care I ain't involved
  • I am not even pkaying lol !!! all I meant was a couple of guys got 30 land extra
    If it was Lynog or barricade or Darius then it would buy an advantage but not for the average player , anyway do what u like I don't care I ain't involved
    Darius and Noobicade are trash LOL.

Lmao went out of your way to post that? On a scale from seafood to pickle juice how salty are you?

Lmao went out of your way to post that? On a scale from seafood to pickle juice how salty are you?

Well I was going to run my bot this round, but once the kingdoms were made i decided I didn't want to put in any effort. So I will troll the Pf's a little to satisfy my craving until next round.

Well I was going to go gay this round, but once the dick was in my mouth i decided I didn't want to put in any effort. So I will troll the Pf's a little to satisfy my craving until next round.

Hmm yes interesting

Darius, your qips have been getting better every day, have you been taking lessons, or watching extra Seinfeld or something?
    I am not even pkaying lol !!! all I meant was a couple of guys got 30 land extra
    So your argument is that if it's not a skilled player cheating do sent matter? The short bus has fallen to new levels.
    AND viva, everyone knows your playing, amd everyone knows who you are. Nice try mate. Better not send tanks out.