Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantasy Football

edited July 2015 in General
It's that time of year again. Are you guys doing an SK fantasy football league again? If so, I want in.

I've got the 6th pick in a 12-team non-PPR league. Ponying up $100 for the league fee and $100 for a weekly payout. The weekly payout is pretty cool - the team with the highest amount of fantasy points for that week wins $92.

I need some advice on who to take. Obviously I'm aiming for Cam this year, he'll have a huge year, but not until the 4th-6th round. I'm leaning towards Antonio Brown, but am considering Arian Foster.

Comments

• Dez Bryant, obviously
  • Im down again
  • Julio Jones
  • I'm hoping to snag Julio in the 2nd round. I've done several mock drafts getting Brown/Jones...that's a pretty nasty first two picks. However, it's hard not to like your top two picks, I guess.

With Murray gone, I do think that Dez is going to lead the league in TD catches. I just feel that Brown will probably be the top WR overall, especially with their star RB suspended in the beginning.
  • Ah people are slipping letting Jones drop. Roddy White ain't got it anymore and Matt Ryan is good enough to make Julio shine.
  • It's that time of year again. Are you guys doing an SK fantasy football league again? If so, I want in.

I've got the 6th pick in a 12-team non-PPR league. Ponying up $100 for the league fee and $100 for a weekly payout. The weekly payout is pretty cool - the team with the highest amount of fantasy points for that week wins $92.

I need some advice on who to take. Obviously I'm aiming for Cam this year, he'll have a huge year, but not until the 4th-6th round. I'm leaning towards Antonio Brown, but am considering Arian Foster.
    that's a cool idea!