Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Genius TV Show

edited July 2015 in General
You guys may know kpop, but we also have good tv shows that most people don't know about.

Apparently this show has had some good reactions overseas and I've heard many ppl liking it so I thought I'd introduce SKPFs this interesting show which is very much like the japanese drama Liar Game.

If you guys like strategic survival programs with mind games then this is it. It's like SK and society where the contenders use their social skills and wit to make alliances and play the game to come out on top and survive to the next rd. There's backstabbing, politics, sly tactics, and some pretty amazing strategy and tricks. They play a new game every rd so it doesn't get dull. It's already in its 4th season because it's quite popular here so give it go.

You can watch it here with english subs:

http://bxrme.tumblr.com/

Comments

• its a little slow there...

may i assume each season is a whole new competition unrelated to each other?
  • i enjoy these...last of a similar genre i saw was Liar Game...
  • I watched the first 2 because of Yellow, and Boxer. Famous SC1 Korean progamers. I was really upset with Boxer's play in season 2, he needed to take charge a little more. Yellow was great though!
  • Boxer was a total troll. But somehow managed to get to the finals in season 2 lol

Yellow is still in it this season hasnt done anything spectacular but at least he is alive
  • its a little slow there...

may i assume each season is a whole new competition unrelated to each other?
    Yea its unrelated. There are also youtube vids if you look for them
  • managed to get it working on bumblelycious, started watching S01E01
  • episode 7 is great