Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those who have been to the military

edited July 2015 in General
Have you ever been smacked or treated unethically?

Comments

• I have in jail, but i guess that wouldn't count?
  • well that's a given in jail
  • It depends on what you consider unethical
  • like eating food off the floor, acting like a dog, dancing naked in front of everyone, licking the bottom of someone's boots, getting beaten for no reason, getting electrocuted, having wax fall on your belly etc.

These are just examples from the news.
  • Or put in a metal locker, which is then locked with a very easy to break lock and then thrown in a pool?
    Ps this happens at the officer school in brussels :p
  • sounds liek a normal day.
  • Sounds like hazing at a fraternity tbh lol
  • like eating food off the floor, acting like a dog, dancing naked in front of everyone, licking the bottom of someone's boots, getting beaten for no reason, getting electrocuted, having wax fall on your belly etc.

All that sounds extremely sexual. There is some serious kink fetish stuff going on there. Erotic electrostimulation, wax play, animal roleplay, dominance and submission. Sounds like some officers are very much into BDSM.

Iv seen some crazy shit but it was self inflicted drunkenness.

• i've never been, but i have friends in the forces. There are crazy stories, but most of them deny it.
  • At basic they have a tradition of naked push ups on the first night, but that is mostly so that 18 year old boys get over being naked at shower time around other guys
  • And to weed out the gays
  • Well i guess you guys dont get ppl suiciding in the military
  • Yes, we do, but for different reasons
  • Yes, we do, but for different reasons
  • edited July 2015
    like eating food off the floor, acting like a dog, dancing naked in front of everyone, licking the bottom of someone's boots, getting beaten for no reason, getting electrocuted, having wax fall on your belly etc.

If any of this happened (In the US), those involved would be kicked out and in jail (most likely) immediately.

:P
  • well in my country we try to cover this shit up and not try to get it in the press

That level of hazing is for the elite military units. Seals Rangers Special Forces but its tradition and done in large groups.
  • This happens in the US as well... I don't know where you get it from that they don't have it.
  • Its not a bad thing. It builds bonds between prideful men who otherwise wouldnt trust eachother.
  • hazing has been a fraternity practice. bonding routine. I hear it among JTFs as well, SEALS and Marines. Nothing confirmed .
  • This happens in the US as well... I don't know where you get it from that they don't have it.
    Yeah, it's a pretty big issue, people having to take 3 or 4 tours in Afghan or Iraq, are NOT happy about it. I think that's why they initiated Drones as drastically as they did. It allows for our men to kill bitches without the stress and anxiety of being in the crosshairs.
  • Only to get shot dead at home in a robbery attempt
    This