Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So let's pretend you accidently kissed your wife/gf's younger sister...

edited July 2015 in General
Do you tell your wife/gf even when the sister promises never to tell?

For more context, you thought it was your partner in the shower so you go behind her and start kissing only to be bemsued by the fact that it was her sister.

Comments

• Did you do her doggystyle before noticing the mistake?
  • Sounds oddly specific loaf

Was she hot?
  • Sounds oddly specific loaf

Was she hot?
  • Lol he's done it and his now filled with guilt,

Fact

Secrets always come
    Out if you cheat AND you both talk to the person still ! I've been in the situation myself.
  • Do you tell your wife/gf even when the sister promises never to tell?

For more context, you thought it was your partner in the shower so you go behind her and start kissing only to be bemsued by the fact that it was her sister.

step 1. Use some walls swagger.
    step 2. Overwhelmed by the swagger, they suggest a 3some.
    step 3. participate in said 3some.
    step 4. nobody cares anymore.

now wasn't that easy?
  • On a related note, does anyone sing hoziers take me to church as " I'll worship like a doge at the shrine of lynog, I'll tell you my som so you can come at me bros, offer me that sweet disband oh good god let me get at that land"
    Phew I thought I was alone
  • On a related note, does anyone sing hoziers take me to church as " I'll worship like a doge at the shrine of lynog, I'll tell you my som so you can come at me bros, offer me that sweet disband oh good god let me get at that land"
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
  • Did you do her doggystyle before noticing the mistake?
    hahahaha
  • Ahhhh fuck, bro, hire an assassin and get the dirty work did. You're.fucked.
  • ^^

or you have to make so those 2 never talk to each other again.
  • it puts the lotion on, or else it gets the hose again
    This is great