Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ARK: Survival evolved

edited July 2015 in General
Is anyone else hooked like I am?
My steam is jesterawx - ( go figure) hit me up and come play.

Comments

• Also mod stickies for value :p
  • Seriously. No one?
  • guess, no one. eh?
  • I guess. Which is aad, because it's one of the best games I've played in a while
  • never heard
  • It's been the #1 selling steam game the last month.

It's similar to rust, or dayz/h1z1 a little.
  • edited July 2015
    Been debating to buy it, its always on sale on steam. From what I gather if you play PvsP its a constant grind and die, when you're offline someone assassinates your bitch ass and steals your gear. So you restart over enough times until you're in a strong tribe and hopefully not get ass raped.

PvsM is not as fun as PvsP
  • edited July 2015
    Ya I just chose a low pop server, I still doe once in a while, but not a ton, and still get some of the pvp aspect- buy it arson.

And add me on steam, jesterawx is my steam also
  • it runs like crap on my system and it doesn't matter the settings so i refunded it and am waiting till it come out in full or friends tell me that it will run better.
  • when you're offline someone assassinates your bitch ass and steals your gear.
    sounds like a fun game
  • it runs like crap on my system and it doesn't matter the settings so i refunded it and am waiting till it come out in full or friends tell me that it will run better.
    Ya I just built my pc, so it's pretty high end, my.buddy has to play it on super low settings too, Which is the
    Biggest draw back, too much map, and too much going on in game. Good news is they are constantly working on it.
  • ya i figuared i would just get it again when so more of the issues have been fixed
  • Not letting this die, I love this game sofar, someone come play this with me, need more people to get a t rex trained