Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Agar.io

2»

Comments

• Dot eater is a phone app, runs much smother on my phone anyway
  • edited July 2015
    Same here

Side note, sup jester, ltns
  • Can someone tell me how to play this shit game? Id love to get in the top ten just fucking once.
  • My cell keeps splitting to food whenever i hit top 10
  • Ive played dot eater and Im positive all the other people on there are not real because I get to number 1 all the time. But with agar.io I always get eaten, its bugging the shit out of me. Ive looked up how to play on youtube and everything. I need to get to top ten once so I can finally say fuck you to this game and forget about it forever.
  • Ive played dot eater and Im positive all the other people on there are not real because I get to number 1 all the time. But with agar.io I always get eaten, its bugging the shit out of me. Ive looked up how to play on youtube and everything. I need to get to top ten once so I can finally say fuck you to this game and forget about it forever.
    I got top 6 one hour after i first played the game lol My best is top 2 so far (Top one was team playing, with 2 guys who feed him with W, fucking cheaters)

• You have to keep out of sight and play around the green things. It'll prevent bigger ones from swallowing you, and it'll prevent splitting cause that's where the medium size ones will sit.
  • A lot of it is luck to, depending on size of opposition and the aggression that they show.

For example if you can trickle a huge opponent to get near a virus you can quickly hit top 10 by blowing them up and feeding on them from smallest to largest cell. Its risky but worth it for fast jumps
  • Ian Howard. Answer your phone
  • A lot of it is luck to, depending on size of opposition and the aggression that they show.

For example if you can trickle a huge opponent to get near a virus you can quickly hit top 10 by blowing them up and feeding on them from smallest to largest cell. Its risky but worth it for fast jumps
    That's how I get there. I stay near the big guys and wait for Thor ass to pop, then boom, #4
  • So, I didn't think to take a screen shot, but I got a new record of 18,533.

L33t bitches.