Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius admits himself to play Multiple KDs pls KT them

edited June 2015 in General
https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/4426/sickbastards-vs-raw#Item_1

From here:

who cares? pures existence made conquest smaller because I wanted to teach my gf how to play and try both fw high probe and terra research newbie strat, thats about it. I was the only person competing with myself for a while until I fell off managing pure at a high level out of laziness.

bank inacts and countless ats? nah didnt need to do that. If I had managed just conquest I'd have been bigger than you even with pyramid bank farming.

Sad really, I didnt need offense because I had enough land. If I didnt have enough land I'd have more offense, retarded to build offense and outgrow your income.

So classic and thats only his Main KDs obviously.
I didn't tracked him out of Newbie but sure he also had his land/bank farms to hit there.
1:16
Pure (X:4,Y:9) Forest and Wilderness 5,060 1,419,937 1,854
Conquest (X:7,Y:4) Terra Form 4,906 1,068,371 1,283

Pure also has been catched playing RR and Conquest was sure just his own pop farm.
Can the universe step up and KT both of them pls ?

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Gonna ignore the rank 1 kd admitting to high level bank farming or are you just a realllly hypocritical fuckhead? :)

Edit: I got 0 suicider land, and I had no probes on Conquest to bank farm with, youre retarded
  • Dosen't matter even two kds "normaly" played is an advantage.

With one probing for the other or on hits on KTs.
    SL Votes one as pop farm for the other RR KD and so on...
    Its clear cheating.

No respect for such stuff.
  • Probably the only one way to play and still have fun tbh. You should try it java
  • Probably the only one way to play and still have fun tbh. You should try it java
  • Gonna ignore the rank 1 kd admitting to high level bank farming or are you just a realllly hypocritical fuckhead? :)
    Yeah, it was very obvious Sev is cheating. I called that what, 2 weeks ago?
  • Shame that two guys who I had a lot of respect for (and still do to a lesser extent) seem to have admitted cheating.

Darius, with all due respect, I'm not sure why you would need to have x2 accounts to test out different newbie exit strategies considering you regularly post about testing different strategies in sims.
  • edited June 2015
    Shame that two guys who I had a lot of respect for (and still do to a lesser extent) seem to have admitted cheating.

Darius, with all due respect, I'm not sure why you would need to have x2 accounts to test out different newbie exit strategies considering you regularly post about testing different strategies in sims.
    Because sims are not totally accurate in the numbers and you cant really see how the KD will respond in the normal SK environment until its in it.

I can make a sim thats 2k tanks out of noob, but its trash because in actual SK youll fall off to high sci and high prober kds hitting bank farm inacts instead of actives

I also fully expected to get multied down or KTed early on. The plan was to go offensive on Conquest and die for the fun aspect and build out pure to lategame for the relaxed building aspect.

In the purest sense my building skills are flawless because of how much time I've spenmt manipulating small details in the sims to optimize, all thats left for me to do really is just a matter of honing my intuition of what to focus on in the SK environment to make an unstoppable top KD with any kind of PT and start focus (scis/probes/mili etc)
  • Shame that two guys who I had a lot of respect for (and still do to a lesser extent) seem to have admitted cheating.

Same dudes cheating every round for years.
  • Lol settle down bro, don't spend too much time on SK. You have bitches to fuck and your brother needs to see your dick while you work out.
    because of how much time I've spenmt