Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Assume you met a girl from canada

edited June 2015 in General
And you live in america. You meet her in canada and have a great time and its clear she likes you.

You return home and the following night have a chance to go on adate with someone else but the canadian girl will find out and be heartbroken.

Would you go on this date?

Comments

• No way dude, I'd move to Canada and get my freak on cuz Canadian girls are all super kinky
  • edited June 2015
    she will be disapointed (or a more appropriate sad word), not heartbroken, unless you led her to believe you wanted more than a short great time
  • edited June 2015
    if she is, indeed, heartbroken, then she might have clingy issues she should be looking into professionaly :P

also make sure she isnt like Rose (from two2 and a half1/2 man)
  • I think you watch to much anime.
  • Canadian girl was just using you for your cheap food.
  • Yeah. It's a date. Unless you're exclusive what's the harm?
  • this is improbably.

Canadian girls don't date 'muricans.
  • Well to be fair i put into context that u guys can prolly relate to when in reality it was a story which is still going on between a japanese girl and a korean.
  • hum..a relationship between japanese and korean girls should find more obstacles...
  • Too hell with jealosy, lie to them all and wank all over their faces with reckless abandon. If they still want to go out with you after you destroy her ass and use her mouth as a urinal, she's obviously a keeper.