Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suicide/AT definitions

2»

Comments

• Lastly, I remember many a wars which have been fought by the simple wording that was used to have one kingdom killed. It is that simple mistake which have cost many ALs their alliance and future leadership. Universal rules would dictate that one who has such poor defense would be spread around via pm, AIM, etc which would lead to the demise of the kingdom. Simply being poorly defended while having a great source of offense has never been KTable, nor was it ever deemed suicided/disbanded.
  • I don't have a problem with the term "Anti-Turtle" but I've always thought that the agreement of being AT = Auto KT is one of the most stupid things I've ever seen when it's a perfectly valid strategy to play the game. It was probably the persistent Turtles who conjured up that nonsense to save themselves every round.
  • It's an excuse from the long playbook of excuses to kill someone. Hoping it wont start a war and get a 1up on a rival alliance.
  • Rohan, Rohan, Rohan... AT is not defined by what is sent out. Defense less than 34% of total military is suicided regardless of build or military sent out. Otherwise you can get that guy growing 100k goons with 5k tanks defense. The percentage of defense defines suicide.

Also I will not auto KT an AT unless they show excessive aggression. Will I post as free land because they are a Suicider in the hopes they get overly aggressive? He'll fucking yeah. ATs are Free Land and will always be. ALs can not in any way protect them as they are fucking suiciders!

Do not go Full Rohan on the shit. Just remember 33%.
  • Ever see Prosnow build a DW?

He can break anyone at anytime.
    No he defo can't, plus his DWs aren't decent.
    His KDs are a laugh though lynig, he often goes until the first war and people realize he has 100k goons and like 5k tanks. If that isn't hilarious I dont know what is
    his kds are fucking hilarious. How he constantly goes under the radar is amazing
  • Rohan, Rohan, Rohan... AT is not defined by what is sent out. Defense less than 34% of total military is suicided regardless of build or military sent out. Otherwise you can get that guy growing 100k goons with 5k tanks defense. The percentage of defense defines suicide.

Also I will not auto KT an AT unless they show excessive aggression. Will I post as free land because they are a Suicider in the hopes they get overly aggressive? He'll fucking yeah. ATs are Free Land and will always be. ALs can not in any way protect them as they are fucking suiciders!

Do not go Full Rohan on the shit. Just remember 33%.
    Learn to read...
  • Always suicided? No, by the actual rules, gangbangs and etc would still apply as they always have, the amount sent out is what is judged on total defense. Declaring one free land in that situation is the very same as KT and an act of war. We've become so lazily in this era of sk :P
    This is wrong. They ARE always suicided, therefore Gangbang, bashes, etc DO NOT APPLY. They never have to a suicided KD. This is also true of the 1 hit rule. You find an AT... roll that bitch in flower and pound the wet spot over and over again... then call your buddies to come over and destroy that pussy... just be careful AT Pussy have been known to fuck you right back and that's why the 1 hit rule does not apply.

I know how to read as evident by me basically reposting what I said previously, with a Pie Twist.
  • edited April 2015
    Suicided kds are based off of defensive units sent out. which is 2/3rds defense, the universal rules have never mentioned anything about defense at home without attacking. You are either poorly defended, or disbanded if you have not sent out defensive units. Period. You are wrong sir.

Also, I'm not defining AT, because AT is not against the rules. If you think it is or should be, you're a trash player in jones words.
  • Defining AT's takes a small portion of common sense. You cannot beat this into Rohan's pitiful little brain.
  • It's okay bro, we can't all be right :P. I've written my fair share of universal rules over and over for AFs in the old days, I know what's in it and what was set years ago, AT was simply never in there.
  • Yes. It was never explicitly put into the uni rules because it's obvious that no one is going to protect a jackoff with 2 tanks and 200k dragoons just because he didn't send one of his 2 tanks out for a grab.
  • I don't have a problem with the term "Anti-Turtle" but I've always thought that the agreement of being AT = Auto KT is one of the most stupid things I've ever seen when it's a perfectly valid strategy to play the game. It was probably the persistent Turtles who conjured up that nonsense to save themselves every round.
    Sky: that was my arguement, the auto KT part.

You can be AT at your own risk, but an alliance posting them as KT seems questionable to me.

Who decides? Maybe the player pissed off someone, and posted them as KT, even if they are not. There are always that reasonable doubt, and give the players chance to prove they are indeed AT.

I can name few players called up as AT, but NOT! Just because some random firecracker starts crying...
  • It's an excuse from the long playbook of excuses to kill someone. Hoping it wont start a war and get a 1up on a rival alliance.
    Yes. that was the cases I've seen since R66.
  • Universal rules have always been decided by the alliances/people with enough resources to enforce them.

You (used to) see the same shit with Resless/Raxless kingdoms. I always maintained that R/R was okay to play, unless you were a threat to my alliance. If you were, I'd KT you for it if I could back that stance up in a war.
  • Yup.
    Same with R/R. we allowed it....

Unless... the R/R player is a total retard who cause other alliance grief - then KT for sure.
  • edited April 2015
    Yes. It was never explicitly put into the uni rules because it's obvious that no one is going to protect a jackoff with 2 tanks and 200k dragoons just because he didn't send one of his 2 tanks out for a grab.
    This is true, and no one alliance would defend said KD for being in such a position. But follow the universal rules and the problem fixes itself. Also, I'm not justifying or saying AT is good or bad, but simply an AT cannot be posted as a KT for being in that situation. KTs are reserved for war or someone who has actually done something wrong. If I explored and built nothing but offense and one day I get scanned and they decide to KT me because I can smack the number 1 while not even being in the top 100... Is wrong.
  • Yes. It was never explicitly put into the uni rules because it's obvious that no one is going to protect a jackoff with 2 tanks and 200k dragoons just because he didn't send one of his 2 tanks out for a grab.
    This is true, and no one alliance would defend said KD for being in such a position. But follow the universal rules and the problem fixes itself. Also, I'm not justifying or saying AT is good or bad, but simply an AT cannot be posted as a KT for being in that situation. KTs are reserved for war or someone who has actually done something wrong. If I explored and built nothing but offense and one day I get scanned and they decide to KT me because I can smack the number 1 while not even being in the top 100... Is wrong.
    Exactly.
  • My point is that anyone can be posted as a KT for any reason someone with the means to do it can think of.

• And being AT build up is one of them.

But there should be at least a discussion/investigation within why it is posted as KT. Not just AT.

AT and retardation level maxed up = KT
  • right, im gonna start posting Kt's based off whether or not i find their avy amusing or nah.

Scientology- Lives
    lol

Brohan- Lives

Vulpes- KILL KILL KILL lol
  • No definition this round, where u been lol. Rules ain't applied the whole round lol
  • right, im gonna start posting Kt's based off whether or not i find their avy amusing or nah.

Scientology- Lives
    lol

Brohan- Lives

Vulpes- KILL KILL KILL lol
    Vulpes - Kill Kill Kill
  • Lulz, Ty marian
  • Ever see Prosnow build a DW?

He can break anyone at anytime.
    No he defo can't, plus his DWs aren't decent.
    His KDs are a laugh though lynig, he often goes until the first war and people realize he has 100k goons and like 5k tanks. If that isn't hilarious I dont know what is
    his kds are fucking hilarious. How he constantly goes under the radar is amazing
    It's because his kd usually isn't a top DW, it sits like 25-50ish NW/land range or lower. He avoids hitting actives and keeps a high ratio so nobody ever bothers to probe him until he makes some random huge hit usually in early war and as soon as that happens.. you know it's him :P