Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mysti Strategies

2»

Comments

• Getting your return times down as quickly as possible is the key. You must balance tanks and Sci production. Once you get LDs/Goons researched then you raze TCS and make res. Max LDS while keeping get just enough troopers/goons for inactives. Throw in 500 tanks once a day or so. When red alert pops up... max your goons as quickly as possible as these will be your key to surviving a KT. After war you got goons to hit with and TFS should be about done. During next War be too active and get KT'd.

That's as far as I've ever gotten.
    Maxing goons if you are an early KT seems like the best bet yes. Since I'm almost always an early KT...
  • So two of you say all tanks until TFs. So basically ditch the goons idea?
    the only kd that should build goons is DW ty, maybe a high pop Terra, other than that, anything more than a few hundred to hit newbies is a waste, rush LDs and probe armor, then hit inacs as often as possible till you get tfs, have a nice balance of tfs/tanks/lds and if you pull far enough ahead start crushing skulls.
    That's typically the way it works. It just seemed like there might be a reason for goons and that seems to be for KTs.
  • So two of you say all tanks until TFs. So basically ditch the goons idea?
    the only kd that should build goons is DW ty, maybe a high pop Terra, other than that, anything more than a few hundred to hit newbies is a waste, rush LDs and probe armor, then hit inacs as often as possible till you get tfs, have a nice balance of tfs/tanks/lds and if you pull far enough ahead start crushing skulls.
    That's typically the way it works. It just seemed like there might be a reason for goons and that seems to be for KTs.
    I've never really bought into that tbh Ty, I mean, once you're being Kted by a alliance, if you're too dangerous you are going to die quickly anyway, if they don't really put that much into you and you're making goons, then your kd isn't very good.
  • Only time i ever made goons on a mystic, was when KT was coming i knew it, everyone else did too, but they just was taking there time, by time they started on me, i had 250k goons to grab with, took like a week to kill me.
  • A Misty with 150k goons (and active) is damn near impossible to kill these days. You need more than one alliance. Once I hit 150k goons... I know I will live the round.