Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Uni Fails to Kill Viva( Good Round)

124»

Comments

• I think Rocha always tags early. The only top with balls.
  • Yup he's a great player and a great honourable friend
    WTF?!! I always "tag" well ok its because pie is in my name... oh wait. Sorry missed that TOP part... carry the fuck on.
  • Come on pie... you're always tops but your married with 42 kids so the "balls" part is why your ignored! No wifey let's an alpha walk around with all his assets available :)
    Top?? hahahahaha. I know ive been gone a while but wtf, chumps being called tops ey. The only tops on here are scouse and scouse homies. The rest dont matter.
  • Well he is a scouse Lyndoggy
    Top?? hahahahaha. I know ive been gone a while but wtf, chumps being called tops ey. The only tops on here are scouse and scouse homies. The rest dont matter.
    Yay! I matter! Im a SH (Scouse Homie) Come on Lynog... you know my ass grew on you.
    Come on pie... you're always tops but your married with 42 kids so the "balls" part is why your ignored! No wifey let's an alpha walk around with all his assets available :)
    Hey she lets me look at my balls once in a while. And I tell ya this, only true Alphas can make 78 kids and still be alive.
  • balls

I don't understand why this was posted but I approve.
    i do, just like every other post its basically post counts +1.
  • balls
    I was referring to pie post above:

Hey she lets me look at my balls once in a while. And I tell ya this, only true Alphas can make 78 kids and still be alive.

And while we are at it, more cookies?
  • Btw V Star is dead so..

/thread
  • balls
    I was referring to pie post above:

And while we are at it, more cookies?
    honestly, i dont even look anymore, you basically just post count +1 every single post you make. Ive only been gone for 12months or so, in that time, you have joined and posted how many times?

im not hating, to each their own, i just wish it was the old forums so i could mute you, all the cookies and popcorn shit is just boring and anything else just seems like you post it to try to be relevant.
  • edited March 2015
    post count +1. at the rate of my posting, I'm gonna catch up with Lynog, maybe not yet?

Where is Aza? We seem to have a post count contest.

viva dead.
    +2
  • edited March 2015
    She's just a dirty boring pig
    She looks like one to

Just one big troll who loves cock
  • edited April 2015
    She's just a dirty boring pig
    She looks like one to

Just one big troll who loves cock

Awww we knew you were a pole smoker!!! Pipe down you scrawny lil bitch... you'll get your ass stomping in a lil over a week... your bashing days are Done maggot
  • Viva 1:1

True?