Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• It has begun.....
  • rohan is certainly not evil. not this time.
  • edited March 2015
    Going to mention yet again, Phantom will be helping me mod this game. Questions regarding the rules can be asked in the thread or Via PM. If I feel like an answer is needed to be made public I'll post it publicly.
  • I call lancelot.

It works that way right?
    Scum slip gotcha!

• FORGOT TO MENTION

Game will have 24 hours days, and 12 hours nights. ROUGHLY. this is subject to change. I like doing 24/24 because that way I update at the same time every day but we'll see.

You have 24 hours as of this post. Day may be extended 24 hours if needed ONLY for the first day though.
  • lol, I'm not lucky enough to get a fun role 2 times in a row. All the masons know I can't be lancelot, because I'm not in the group with them.
  • im an arthalancealotworlfs
  • SHINING CHANGED HIS NAME AGAIN! HE MUST BE EVULS!
  • I asked to be lancelot though because he's my favorite character from the King arthur stories. And I've used the name in SK before.
  • You asked to be evil because you have a heart full of darkness...so dark it's almost black...like a black knight!
  • No arguments. Unfortunately I didn't get a fun role this time. Lets go over the math though.
  • Well denying a role always leaves suspicion
  • Player List

1. KenshinHimura
    2. Rmagician
    3. Mages
    4. LowTemp
    5. CoryNewb
    6. rsoultin
    7. Rohan Castle
    8. Loafery
    9. Ace1312
    10. MisssMeadows
    11. Unreliable
    12. RayZar
    13. Tmonsta
    14. dbt
    15. Darubian
    16. SkyDragonX
    17. gl0xstix
    18. Mr. Money
    11 POSSIBLE Roles (+ masons)
    3 red baddies, 1 black knight, and Lancelot. We can assume there are at least 2 masons AND Lancelot if there are any at all, which would really make it ~13.

We don't know if there is a black knight until tonight, if there are 2 kills, then there is.

I am vanilla town (you don't have to believe me, but because its the only info I know, we'll math assuming I am telling the truth, especially because being town is less likely then having a role). so, 5/17 of you could be bad.

Either way, If we pick any 4 people, 1 of them SHOULD be a baddie.
  • I don't believe loaf is bad, loaf jumped on the only info s/he had and decided to vote me. at least one person jumping on the train to vote me is going to be bad though. So after I die of lynching and you see I'm just vanilla, make sure to take a good hard look at them.
  • Two threads hurt my brain. Can I be mayor of Camelot? Is there any association to Camelot software? The guys who made Mario tennis/golf?
  • Why are we choo chooing ace? Well know lowtemp is the guy to watch out for....

*goes to vote for lowtemp in other thread*
  • There is no way that there are 5 bad guys, that would be an unbalanced game and SB/Lissa wouldn't do that.
  • I call lancelot.

It works that way right?
    Scum slip gotcha!

Thats why, because I was being funny.

It's unfortunate that I'm gonna miss out on such a fun WW. This theme is about as exciting as it could be for me, I've loved the king arthur stories for as long as I can remember, and Lancelot was always my favorite.

(plus, If I was anything other then a vanilla, I would not be talking this much. Talkers get killed ASAP)
  • I'm not quite ready to indict aces, i'm worried about that CoryNewb guy

• voting tmonsta although right at the beginning of the game I had a feeling for loafery
  • Lolol I'm killing Ace more for always liking Lancelot. Lancelot was always and adulterous piece of trash. Now Tristan was always my favorite.
  • For one thing, he had the coolest name.
  • Meh, as far as names went I was always more of a fan of Bors. Just sounds like he wants to kill everything.
  • But I probably liked Galahad as my favorite name growing up.
  • Galahad was cool too. Have you watched Merlin?
  • Cleese as Lancelot is pure magic though.
  • I swear to god I'm vt
  • Nah, I haven't watched Merlin yet.

Hey Darubian is claiming VT... I bet he's the EVIL!
  • its pretty good. It was all on netflix not too long ago. If you like the King Arthur Lore I highly suggest it.