Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End War, Kill Multis & ATs

edited March 2015 in General
i think we've all had our kicks. Time to end it and kill ATs.

Comments

• i think we've all had our kicks. Time to end it and kill ATs.
    lets also kill all mystis with just tanks :) because mysticiding is a dick move too
  • that's a cheap shot at V Star
  • that's a cheap shot at V Star
    don't get it :P
  • So we can do this whole thing again in a week with odb on the other side?
  • edited March 2015
    The multis shouldve been killed after the first war 4Head

Edit: post up a list and we'll start hitting them
  • edited March 2015
    Sparta
    SystemOfaDown (1:18)
    Promised Land (1:20)
    redsox (1:9)

WarDen
    Wreckage (1:17)
    Blitzone(1:2)
    Don Jon(1:2)
    ghh (1:2)

ODB
    Selena(1:3)
    GILGAMESCH (1:4)

That's the AT List that just worked lynog
  • I suggest you drop war, NAP and kill the ones in ex-warden.

ODB and Sparta take care of their own.

Once the multis are dead, war me or not, either way.
  • http://pastebin.com/2bbqpVEX

full list right thurr, these gooks are seriously messed up. I think they done this shit manually! i mean, give up a dog steak each for a week and you could probably pay someone to make a bot.
  • edited March 2015
    The Accountant (1:2)
    ghh (1:2)
    Don Jon (1:2)
    Ivanka Trump (1:2)
    WinnebagoWarrior (1:2)
    Blitzone (1:2) - DEAD
    Selena Gomez (1:3)
    GILGAMESCH (1:4)
    Secretland (1:5)
    Proven Right (1:7)
    redsox (1:9)
    Koeman (1:12)
    Wreckage (1:17)
    Baby Darling (1:17)
    Kingsterking (1:17)
    SystemOfaDown (1:18)
    Promised Land (1:20)
    Trying (1:20)
    Bill Clinton (1:20)
    Hangman (1:20)
  • I don't believe Ronin Jin (1:7) is part of the multis, as he hasn't followed any other of their trends.
  • edited March 2015
    I don't believe Ronin Jin (1:7) is part of the multis, as he hasn't followed any other of their trends.
    March 7, 19:57:10 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 21 of our residences were burned.
    March 7, 19:57:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ronin Jin (1:7)
    March 7, 19:57:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ronin Jin (1:7)
    March 7, 19:57:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ronin Jin (1:7)
    March 7, 19:57:17 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 17 of our residences were burned.

if not then why the arsons?
  • Because ifrit was a kt in the alliance, he posted those in the kt thread
  • was posted as a kt by warden... so not all kds that hit were multis
  • was posted as a kt by warden... so not all kds that hit were multis
    shut up Vulpes, talking like you had a alliance and could actually KT anyone, you are poo.
  • why the hate? you're the one that fucked me over... not the other way round
  • why the hate? you're the one that fucked me over... not the other way round
    no i never, i left your alliance to hit a bunch of pricks, you know aswell as i do it was deserved, then you sat and watched while a bunch of hem multied me and now you ask why the hate? never AL if you think you resembled one this round mate.
  • I didnt want to AL in the first fucking place... bean pretty much made me do it

and you were just as much if not more of a prick to winnie in the forums before you hit him
  • I didnt want to AL in the first fucking place... bean pretty much made me do it

and you were just as much if not more of a prick to winnie in the forums before you hit him

thats a total lie, anyone in your alliance will vouch for it too, atleast tell it how it is.
  • hell i skipped the argument bits of the thread but i got the gist... you say his kd is crap... he says your is crap and could break you soon (but you were in the same alliance so why would he need to)... you then leave alliance and hit him...

i do like you lynog and i do agree im a pretty pathetic AL but you over reacted and completely flipped sides without warning... thats just being a shitty person
  • hell i skipped the argument bits of the thread but i got the gist... you say his kd is crap... he says your is crap and could break you soon (but you were in the same alliance so why would he need to)... you then leave alliance and hit him...

i do like you lynog and i do agree im a pretty pathetic AL but you over reacted and completely flipped sides without warning... thats just being a shitty person
    if you were in anyway active you would of seen how that guy was acting, not spoon, indiana, he deserved everything he got from me and more. The rest backed him so they got what was coming too.
  • when i took AL i didnt hear anything about indiana, nobody said anything mor eabout him making another hit or anything like that so i assumed had calmed down lol... that was all when blitz was the AL so left it behind with the old regime...

• when i took AL i didnt hear anything about indiana, nobody said anything mor eabout him making another hit or anything like that so i assumed had calmed down lol... that was all when blitz was the AL so left it behind with the old regime...

ontop of him treating your newbie kingdoms like shit, he was constantly saying sly remarks about leaving the alliance to hit me, giving me grief all the time, you know aswell as i do that that shit isnt guna fly, he got what he deserved because he was a prick, as did winne, Spoon suicided on me before i hit him. Chaotix is an old homie, once he knew it was me, he knew what was going to happen. Pretty sure 99% of your alliance agreed with it too, thats why none of them hit me when you posted me.
  • you were posted was after 1:13 sucked the soul out of warden and just before the server went down... nobody hit you cos warden was already dead.
  • you were posted was after 1:13 sucked the soul out of warden and just before the server went down... nobody hit you cos warden was already dead.
    you and i know thats a lie, come on now Vulpes. man up and admit you just got it all wrong, you should of backed me over them, your whole alliance knew it too. You were just too inactive and not very bothered to actually check what was going on.

• Vuples im Hocus Pocus, and ill tell u the truth, Indiana and the rest of them planned to leave the allaince to take down Lynog, it was a plan from the moment he popped into the top 5, they didnt want him there, and i was approached about it, they told me we would leave soon, suicide him powerless and fail until we broke and take him out, they wanted all 4 of the top spots to be us. At the time i was like watever cause i didnt know who he was and just figured he was competition later.
    you and i know thats a lie, come on now Vulpes. man up and admit you just got it all wrong, you should of backed me over them, your whole alliance knew it too. You were just too inactive and not very bothered to actually check what was going on.

full of shit lol
  • edited March 2015
    Vuples im Hocus Pocus, and ill tell u the truth, Indiana and the rest of them planned to leave the allaince to take down Lynog, it was a plan from the moment he popped into the top 5, they didnt want him there, and i was approached about it, they told me we would leave soon, suicide him powerless and fail until we broke and take him out, they wanted all 4 of the top spots to be us. At the time i was like watever cause i didnt know who he was and just figured he was competition later.
    see thats the kinda thing that would be good to know at the time isnt it lmao
  • see thats the kinda thing that would be good to know at the time isnt it lmao
    Its called throwing a tantrum.

If you can leave shit behind with the old regime. Why is it OK to insist on lumping what happened in adb with sparta?
    Because that is what the whole war started because of isn't it?
  • Well at the time i wasnt to sure about the allaince, it was super inactive, and basically 1:2 and Bean= the allaince, so we wasnt sure what we gonna do. Then lynog made the choice for us, and did his thing, so didnt have any reason to bring this up until now. But ya, they really did plan to bounce outta the alliance just to roll out lynog with all 4 of us.