Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

Comments

• 40ºC is a lot lol...
  • Why does it have to be so god damn cold! 40 degrees is for the BIRDS!
    Yeah I'm sitting in snow and 14°...
  • Lol, I figured that would pull some strings, I hear the birds chirpin lawlz
  • when I left my house this morning it was -3°f, but felt like -15°f after windchill... Its supposed to get up into the 20's though this weekend, so, that's a plus.
  • It is going to be about 70-80 here next week ^_^. A chilly 45 or so right now.
  • Tormented ihy
  • lol gotta love Florida sometimes
  • NYC here is celebrating the fact that we will be getting what you call a chilly 45 next week.

Wanna trade?
  • Imagine if instead of trading you combined Florida and nyc. 2 million rude rednecks packed onto an island. Large scale lord of the flies ensues
  • im an cowwolfs
  • Imagine if instead of trading you combined Florida and nyc. 2 million rude rednecks packed onto an island. Large scale lord of the flies ensues
    8/11 would try this
  • Running late. Will update soon.
  • ##Kill RSoultin
  • ##Kill RSoultin
  • Somehow news of Syndicate presence on Tijuana spread like wildfire amongst the Cowboys and those ISSP agents looking for a thrill (or a little extra dough). You'd think that the resulting bloodbath would be the stuff of legends, but instead it was a rather quiet night. In fact, when the sun at last peeked over the horizon, there was just one body dumped carelessly in a ditch outside the rooms Vicious had hidden himself away in.

Lin's sacrifice wasn't completely without purpose, however; Vicious sent his men in hot pursuit of the man who left a blood trail in his wake.

Elsewhere, Ed had gone to meet with an ISSP agent for some hardware to spruce up the computer system on the Bebop. A flash grenade went off. Cause it's totally cool to just blow up little girls.

Lin (Azalieo), Ed (Shining) of the Bebop Crew and ISSP agent Kenshin are all dead.

See you space cowboy...

Time to vote! Cast your votes as: ##kill Rsoul

You have 48 hours. After 24, if any player has the majority of votes, they will be lynched instantly and the game will progress to the Night Phase.

Scenario Results will be PM'd shortly.
  • Ha! I knew my kill ideas were good!! Good luck team!
  • Aza what the shit. Most excited I've been to play a WW ever and you NK me N0.

Ggwp you're posted as KT now BTW.
  • Lol Shining.
  • Also...

*points at the scum members left with hand in pistol shape and takes aim at the scum team, one eye closed*

Bang...

Gl town.
  • Wow, what a bummer
  • See you next time Space Cowboy

:(
  • I RNG'd and I came up with...

##kill Cory
  • ##kill mages

• Jesus. This is a Werewolves shining really wanted to play and someone NK's him night one instead of Cory after that last performance of his?

You all are cold.
    Not even cold...I'd go with the person being plain evil...
  • we have one bullet left, they kill a minimum of two people every night

dire times indeed...
  • Well let's push conversation here, thread has been quiet for too long. Anyone who doesn't post earns my suspicion. It is no coincidence to me that shining and kenshin are both new yorkers And both died. Who has a grudge against new York?

I do in particular, Texans dislike those yankee bastards. If they weren't all loud mouthed rude pushy ass people.... nah, wed still hate them.
  • You don't sound rude or pushy you Texas hillbilly
  • Let's get this party started.

##Kill Tormented
  • Im an innocent space cowboy! A Sky Dragon sounds like some kind of space pirate gang....

##Kill SkyDragonX !!!

• he has dragon in his name!