Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2ndc

edited February 2015 in General
After consideration, we have decided to quit the game.

To give you a shot at universal domination. Since it's imminent.

You have successfully eliminated all of us this round with the multibot of yours (moogle's friend). We have realise that we don't stand a chance of beating the whole bunch of top sk greats in your team.

Moogle you truly are an SK great. Wish you all the best in the game. My only biggest regret is not getting know you.

P.S. Bye multiman good luck multi'ing everyone else next round.

Comments

• hum...this seems an appropriate thread to post anything
  • I quit when it was cool. Now robtomo can have my first place.
  • I already had first place. Maybe now we can play without getting probed by 35 probe farms.
  • You had it for the first days out of newbie.

Tanks and high res terra. Please lol. Lily can be first place.

Goodluck rob. You have my blessing.
  • edited February 2015
    Keep telling yourself that Noobicade, now go quit with the rest of xmyx. That right there is a blessing.

Xmyx finally gets a taste of their own medicine and the first thing they do is quit LOL.
  • Wouldn't be surprised if they're talking shit and plan to multi everyone next round so they can say: "Itz not us becuz we quit so must be moogel. see we told ya!"
  • Wouldn't be surprised if they're talking shit and plan to multi everyone next round so they can say: "Itz not us becuz we quit so must be moogel. see we told ya!"
    No doubt they are gonna multi hard.
    No doubt they are gonna multi hard.
    we've played this game for a long time. everyone multis one or two probe farm, but that was always it. you play with your friends and eliminate your competition. has always been that way in sk. the scale of this multi with hundreds of bots and just aiming to kill off every one and single player suspected as xmyx especially during start of the first few waves during 2nd week and towards the end of the game, is impossible to play against. you're killed in a minute or 2-3 waves.

unless we find some IT geek, or pay someone and counter a 300 bot with another few hundreds of bot. but this is simply ridiculous! the game isn't even worth playing anymore. u don't even earn money playing it. just like any game, if it ain't fun anymore, you stop playing it.

this game is just meant to have a little fun, a little drama. ruin each other in war, kt etc, fairly or unfairly. but that sort of bot is just too big a scale.

most of us have family, kids, work, we only got together to have fun with this game. when it's not fun anymore, and clearly the multibot is sending us a signal to get out of the game by killing everyone closely suspected as xmyx. and he is successful.

maybe someday we'll play it again, few mths down the road we'll check it out to see if it's still active with real players.

have fun though. hope the player base grows back to what it was back in the day. the game is really quite dead now.
  • it also coincided with Chinese new year. we won't have time for SK. hence we picked now to quit lol

happy new year guys!

• wait, China is 2 months behind "ocidental" calendar?
  • Can't believe rob is lecturing people with his bot history. Tool.
  • Can't believe rob is lecturing people with his bot history. Tool.
    Hows rank 2?
  • I like the part where he says every one multis one or two probefarms. Nope. Nope nope nope. You are just shit.
  • I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again.

Really.
  • :-(( I wish my friends still played from that ua but they dint
  • who from the UA is playing besides Moogs?
  • I like the part where he says every one multis one or two probefarms. Nope. Nope nope nope. You are just shit.
  • Lol no one lynog. And yea zeal the need for one or two probe farms on a game so tiny is pathetic and not needed.
  • edited February 2015
    Hahahahaha

Last time I owned barricade "I'm leaving this game for good it's Chinese New Year bla bla I'm busy"

.. Next round there he is getting rooled by someone else.

0 chance these chumps are gonna stop playing

• whats goin on son, havent heard from you for a while, hows the second best SK player of alltime been doing?
  • I'm okay thanks for asking lynog
  • Lynog i'm really mad at you, you don't write you don't call anymore :'(
  • whats goin on son, havent heard from you for a while, hows the second best SK player of alltime been doing?
    I dropped u a message on aim the other week but u was probably busy rimmin your destiny disc hahaha

I'm sound lad, off to Miami in 5 weeks yeahhhh. How's the spearing? Hahah
  • Lynog i'm really mad at you, you don't write you don't call anymore :'(
    i know mate. I login to AIM now and then but the place is dead.
    I dropped u a message on aim the other week but u was probably busy rimmin your destiny disc hahaha

I'm sound lad, off to Miami in 5 weeks yeahhhh. How's the spearing? Hahah
    Murdered it too much, bored of it now. Who ye going there with Dale? im going to Vegas August 4th.
  • Nigga I'm a be in Miami for Ultra!!! Bring me some good UK party favors! :)
  • list of things that will happen

random unmarked kingdoms will end up whoring and getting to the top after anyone decent/relevant quits or gets kt'd.

random unmarked kingdoms will finish at top sub 20 mil NW

random unmarked kingdoms, with one day left in round, will flag xmyx and claim awesomesauceness.